Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tbrocato is offline Member

PREGNANT question need help.

Ok can someone please explain this whole deal for me. I had sex with a girl this morning 20th nov. The condem broke. Her period started monday the 15th nov and ended today 20th nov. I am wondering if the last day of a period is a high risk time to get prego.

thanks

bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do u have names picked out yet?

~SC~

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    That's why I always recommend "pulling out" and giving her a facial.
    That is, if she doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Do u have names picked out yet?

~SC~
    Thats wrong... dam it come on I wanted some seroius advice!

To be honest, I know that after a period has ended, it's usually one of the most optimal times to try to get pregnant, or so I've heard. Perhaps someone else could clarify.

Just kiddin' on the names thing brutha, don't get your panties in a bunch.

~SC~

To be honest, I know that after a period has ended, it's usually one of the most optimal times to try to get pregnant, or so I've heard. Perhaps someone else could clarify.

Just kiddin' on the names thing brutha, don't get your panties in a bunch.

~SC~
    Yes someone must clarify this for me!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You shoulda got the morning after pill. I think it's a done deal. Your a dad.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Blah I need someone to explain this better.

It's the start of the new menstral cycle, your sperm would swim it's way up the felopian tubes and into an egg. The longer your schlong the deeper the penitration, the closer the spooj to the felopian tubes.

Something tells me that an anabolic steroid site is not the place to obtain quality information regarding accurate menstruation processes and optimal pregnancy practices.

Dunno, just a hunch.

~SC~

Something tells me that an anabolic steroid site is not the place to obtain quality information regarding accurate menstruation processes and optimal pregnancy practices.

Dunno, just a hunch.

~SC~
    Well I fig. alot of you know tons of information reguarding the human body and alot of people on here have kids so ?

True, I know nutrition/fitness/personal training, yes.

As far as the optimal time to knock up your lady, we ain't learned that yet!

~SC~

cb25 is offline Banned
    As i understand it, ovulation is day 14 of the menstrual cycle...so while you may not have done it on her "most fertile" time of the month -- there's ALWAYS a big possibility. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

And pulling out wouldn't save ya...there's a huuuuuge failure rate with that method of "birth control"

Thanks I hope everything works out. No idea wtf I would do if she was. I am poor enough as it is!

Whatever you do, don't let Commando Barbi see this thread!

LMFAO!

~SC~

LMFAO!

~SC~
    Why lol ?

Oh, it's nothing against you personally bro, and I sure hope it all works out for you of course.

It's just that she loves threads about people who "play" but are not ready to "pay" so to speak.

Best of luck bro.

~SC~

ttuPrincess Guest
    yes she could be pregnant... go get the morning after pill...

Isn't it only effective up to three days after? By the time she gets in to see a doctor and get a script for it... foget about it. Just start looking for a minivan.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well when i was 22 i did the same the, the day she got off, well the next morning about 5am... i just went all up in the junk, and was scared to death so that day, after we woke up i made her go to the dr, she went and had a test and the lady told her, there was no way she could... now thats what she told me.. so whehter its true is beyond me. but im assuming she wasnt lying, bc she never had akid..

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure it's a possibility....You may luck out and everything will be fine....good luck bro.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Oh and by the way don't take any advice from deca ....j/k lol

bleh hope everything works out.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    ITs possible but unlikely.... If shes regular, count 14-16 days before she started LAST month... THat is her most fertile time of the month.. Take those days and add them to this month.... That is how you can get the exact date... I cant explain this crap... Go here

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/sexindex.html

look for site links on that site.
    Last edited by .45Caliber; 11-21-2004 at 01:21 AM.

clchase is offline Female Member
    I think that there are some good websites available with enough information to answer your questions. If you are unaware of the times/ways a woman conceives, maybe you should do a bit of research on that AND sexuallly transmitted diseases, while you are at it. A condom shoudl be a MUST of you are tryeven remotely thinking of your health and your life choices you are making. PLEASE be more careful.
    Planned Parenthood is a good place to start.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Isn't it only effective up to three days after? By the time she gets in to see a doctor and get a script for it... foget about it. Just start looking for a minivan.
    but if you read the 1st post... he had sex with her yesterday.... it can still be done.. there are clinics open just for that

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Maybe my name should be changed to the "Birth Control Nazi"!

Bud you have a 50/50 shot at being a dad. I'm not gonna yell at ya. Sounds like you are making a good effort to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

Two suggestions....since it sounds like you are a "rough rider" you might suggest she get on some birthcontrol also....

And maybe you should buy some better quality condoms. (Just how DOES a condom break??).

I agree it might be a good idea to check out the morning after pill....just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck to ya!

LMFAO!

~SC~
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Ok can someone please explain this whole deal for me. I had sex with a girl this morning 20th nov. The condem broke. Her period started monday the 15th nov and ended today 20th nov. I am wondering if the last day of a period is a high risk time to get prego.

thanks
    NO its actually a pretty low risk time as most women ovulate about 14 days before thier period is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And maybe you should buy some better quality condoms. (Just how DOES a condom break??).
    There's a saying amongest mechanics "A part is only as good as the installation." I've never had one break. Just make sure to leave room at the tip and that should prevent breakage. Also you have to stop and check the thing out as they do tend to dry out after a short while. Seems to me the only last about 45min to an hour. Or just look and see if it's still all the way on every time you change positions.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    but if you read the 1st post... he had sex with her yesterday.... it can still be done.. there are clinics open just for that
    It's effective within the first 36 hours, if memory serves. It's Sunday now. Are these clinics open today? I hope the pharmacy is open.

ttuPrincess Guest
    no its efective if used within 72 hours.. and YES as i said before they have places open to get the on Sundays..

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member

I've had 3 or 4 Trojan condoms bread. The ones in the blue/white packages. I'll never use those again. I dont know "how" it broke. But they did.!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    condoms break all the time just put her on the pill

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    They may be best known as the "Morning-After" pills, but the truth is emergency contraception pills can prevent pregnancy when taken several days after intercourse, not just the morning after.

Doctors have traditionally prescribed the pills to be taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex. But recent research suggests that they may be just as effective at preventing pregnancy when used as long as five days after intercourse.

The pills work by either preventing ovulation or implantation of the embryo, but they do not interrupt established pregnancies like RU-486 (the abortion pill) does. That's why experts say it's still best to take the pills as soon as possible.

But remember, these pills don't prevent any diseases, such as HIV or other infections, which may come from unprotected sex.

SOURCE: WebMD Medical News: "Morning-After Pill Works Up to 5 Days"
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber

I've had 3 or 4 Trojan condoms bread. The ones in the blue/white packages. I'll never use those again. I dont know "how" it broke. But they did.!!

That was the kind I used. The ones in the blue/white packages. No idea. crazy

helios is offline Associate Member
    BRO...get her on the morning after pill- even three days after sex it is is still 89 percent effective, so get her to a doc or clinic pronto! goodluck

Update for anyone that wanted to know. A friend of mine owed me a favor and I got her Plan B morning after pill. I gave it to her today. I just hope she takes it. I did everything I could.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    So when is the baby shower?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Relax. The morning after pill can be used up to 72 hours after. I would highly recommend using it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information