Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Teen

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Missing Teen

Guys.......esp those in Texas....I wanted to share this story. I know it's a stretch that someone might ever see this girl but nothing ventured nothing gained.

The attached link has the story and her picture....but a couple weeks ago Elaine disappeared without a trace. As the story says....she didn't take any clothes or money and no one has heard from her. There's a chance she ran away and is headed for Texas...where some of her family lives. THat's what we are hoping.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/3905102/detail.html

Take a minute to read.....if you think you recognize her.....pm me and I will let you know who to contact.

Thanks guys.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    not at all.. she would be a hard one to locate tho.. she has no ties to home or the BF, sounds a little like she just jumped ship... hope thats the case..

Ya I know. The sad thing is .. the bf has clammed up. It's wierd and the longer she's gone, the more we worry that she's dead.

There's a pretty tight network of kids here that will hide teenagers. Mine was in it a couple times. She at least called me to let me know she was ok. Of course she didn't bank on mom doing the reverse directory thing and sending the PD to that address.

That's what bothers us most. If she is a live and still in the area....she'd have to see the press going on. You would think she would at least call to let her family know she's alive.

Anyway....the search continues.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I'll bump this back to the top.....I hope she's ok....

Thanks work. Me too. I really feel for this family.......I was in their shoes a few times.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    bumpty bump

Thanks Bouncer luv

bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    hey get in contact with the local Wal-mart stores in the area that you think she will go---everyone goes to Wal-mart--they help with these things by putting missing person pictures up in the front doors

We have them all over our region. I also wrote to America's Most wanted. Hope I'll hear back from them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Bump. :spudniklu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks

No prob. Any idea where in Texas she might be headed? :spudniklu

No I hadn't heard, but if I find out I'll let you know

No I hadn't heard, but if I find out I'll let you know

Cool. :spudniklu

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    And again..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missing Teen-bump01.jpg  

Bouncer you the best

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bump it one more time

Thank you all...very sad to have a holiday for the first time while missing a child

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    bump

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ill bump this too.

There hasn't even been a sighting of her since she left. Starting to look more and more like she's dead.

But bump again

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    what does texas have to do with oak harbor washington?

She has relatives in Texas and they think she might have headed to them.

She has relatives in Texas and they think she might have headed to them.

Forgive him. TTT for CB. :spudniklu

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    the boyfriend you say is "clamming up" what the hell is that? I mean, anyone who clams up is suspicious!

you telling me the bf is not a suspect? he was the last one admittedly with her! and he says that at 2"45 in the morning he let her walk thru some woods ALONE .... what the fack?

nice guy, nice enough to may as well kill ya! geesus, that dude did it, or knows something and he is clammin cause he doesnt want to say the "wrong" thing and indict himself

I SMELL A RAT

Of course he's a suspect. But it's all being handled carefully. It's sad. Still not a peep from her. Every day that goes by it seems more and more certain that she's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    the boyfriend you say is "clamming up" what the hell is that? I mean, anyone who clams up is suspicious!

you telling me the bf is not a suspect? he was the last one admittedly with her! and he says that at 2"45 in the morning he let her walk thru some woods ALONE .... what the fack?

nice guy, nice enough to may as well kill ya! geesus, that dude did it, or knows something and he is clammin cause he doesnt want to say the "wrong" thing and indict himself

I SMELL A RAT

They were back in the news today.....mother is now coming out and saying that she suspects the boy and she wants him to come forward and tell what he knows. They have no other clues.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    grrr.. everytime i see you update this post i am anxious for the outcome.. hopin for a good one of course!

decadbal is offline Banned
    any word so far?

Nothing new after todays news. They searched for her body or clues in another section of woods this am...no luck. They are pretty sure she's dead. I'll keep you posted.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    man what a sad situation i cant imagine how i would feel thoughts and prayers to the family!

p.s. bump

It would be nice if the young man (19) would stop hiding behind his mommy and tell us what happened!!

Bump. Keep the updates coming. :spudniklu

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump, Hope she is OK..

Another bump. :spudniklu

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Bump.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what a bloody shame.

hope the girl is found alive, if dead then the family can put her to rest properly.

**** shame

allsaucedup is offline Member
    any news CB

Still nothing guys.....not looking good for the home team. Thanks for asking and keeping the thread alive!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information