crj900 is offline Banned

Girlfriend gift ideas PLEASEEEE

Alright, I have no clue what to get this girl for her birthday. We are not officially dating yet, but its like we almost are. So im just going to say shes my girlfriend.

She has to work on her birthday, so I am going to put a dozen roses on her windshield w/ a card, so she sees it when she comes out.

But i want to get her something else, any ideas? Shes just a regular girl, "abercrombie girl" i guess you could say.

Please help!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Crotchless edible panties!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    okay dude-
    This question depends on how she really is-

My expirence- I gave my girlfriend roses for her birthday, and even though she said she loved them(which she did) she was still disappointed. She was disappointed because I gave her roses- cuz it doesm't take much thought!! "Hmm what should I get her......ummmm roses" see what I mean?? It is a really nice gesture, but not a b-day gift. Put some thought into what you are giving her.. "What does she really like??" "What can I give her that she will keep longer than a week??" See what I mean??? Put some thought in this cuz it might be the difference between you guys dating more- or more dating around. Believe me give it more thought.

solid-d is offline Member
    give her a penis.. I heard they like those things..

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    okay dude-
    This question depends on how she really is-

My expirence- I gave my girlfriend roses for her birthday, and even though she said she loved them(which she did) she was still disappointed. She was disappointed because I gave her roses- cuz it doesm't take much thought!! "Hmm what should I get her......ummmm roses" see what I mean?? It is a really nice gesture, but not a b-day gift. Put some thought into what you are giving her.. "What does she really like??" "What can I give her that she will keep longer than a week??" See what I mean??? Put some thought in this cuz it might be the difference between you guys dating more- or more dating around. Believe me give it more thought.
    Good advice ya got from scooby, a well planned, thoughtfull gift IMO is always more precious and more valuable than any exspensive gift you could buy...

For instance... Pay close attention to her clothing, perhaps they could be a reflection as to what she likes... such as does she wear a certian color more than another?? Does her clothing sport a favorite looney toon charachter? (Tweety Bird, Betty Boop, Tom And Jerry??) Butterflies?? Puppies?? (You get the jest of it)

Also, have you been to her place? Look around....pay close attention to the things she has on display....what does she surround herself with?? Maybe she likes...teddy bears, angels, kittens, puppies, Books???

Even her keyring could offer clues as to something she likes...as well as her car...does she have anything on her floor matts??? hanging from the rearview mirror...?

Just pay close attention to her appearence, her surroundings, and you're almost sure to get a few clues as to what she likes.... Good luck to ya, I hope she likes whatever you decide she may like

whalerider is offline Banned
    I think giving her flowers is cool but not a whole dozen...I think mayber like 6 or 8 and not roses ask the woman at the store and make it unique then the penis for desert..

p.s post picturess...I am freaky like that..jus kidding

peace.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    take her to baskin and robbins, chicks love ice cream

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    Alright, I have no clue what to get this girl for her birthday. We are not officially dating yet, but its like we almost are. So im just going to say shes my girlfriend.

She has to work on her birthday, so I am going to put a dozen roses on her windshield w/ a card, so she sees it when she comes out.

But i want to get her something else, any ideas? Shes just a regular girl, "abercrombie girl" i guess you could say.

Please help!
    Get her perfume, or a gift certificate from a lingerie store, a gift certificate to a mall where she can use the gift certificate at any store.....good luck

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    take her to baskin and robbins, chicks love ice cream
    dude thats too much money, she doesnt deserve something that good, more like a bag of charcoles for christmas will always lighten up her holiday (no pun intended) .

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    write her some stupid ass poem or something cheesy, like how she makes you feel and how she is a princess(the stupider the better)

dont give flowers, thats gay ****, unless she is sucking your wang (and swallowing) dont give flowers

Take her out to eat preferiably at a place with ribs, those should be one of YOUR favorites.

Tell her she is special, make lots of eye contact. Kiss her like, well, kiss her like you wanna make sweet sweet love to a school boy.

remember the cooch is your friend, but remember it has amazing powers use responsibly...

last but not least after you being so sweet she will probably be an ass, so be wary. Just remember you just gave up the pants in this relationship, try to pick a kilt as they are more manlier than dresses.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ESTROGEN PLAN A:

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Good advice ya got from scooby, a well planned, thoughtfull gift IMO is always more precious and more valuable than any exspensive gift you could buy...

For instance... Pay close attention to her clothing, perhaps they could be a reflection as to what she likes... such as does she wear a certian color more than another?? Does her clothing sport a favorite looney toon charachter? (Tweety Bird, Betty Boop, Tom And Jerry??) Butterflies?? Puppies?? (You get the jest of it)

Also, have you been to her place? Look around....pay close attention to the things she has on display....what does she surround herself with?? Maybe she likes...teddy bears, angels, kittens, puppies, Books???

Even her keyring could offer clues as to something she likes...as well as her car...does she have anything on her floor matts??? hanging from the rearview mirror...?

Just pay close attention to her appearence, her surroundings, and you're almost sure to get a few clues as to what she likes.... Good luck to ya, I hope she likes whatever you decide she may like
    TESTOSTERONE PLAN B:

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    write her some stupid ass poem or something cheesy, like how she makes you feel and how she is a princess(the stupider the better)

dont give flowers, thats gay ****, unless she is sucking your wang (and swallowing) dont give flowers

Take her out to eat preferiably at a place with ribs, those should be one of YOUR favorites.

Tell her she is special, make lots of eye contact. Kiss her like, well, kiss her like you wanna make sweet sweet love to a school boy.

remember the cooch is your friend, but remember it has amazing powers use responsibly...

last but not least after you being so sweet she will probably be an ass, so be wary. Just remember you just gave up the pants in this relationship, try to pick a kilt as they are more manlier than dresses.
    I think you should er on the estro side here...

MASStermind is offline Banned
    wanna impress your gf have roses left behind or delivered somewhere in front of all her friends and girlfriends makes her feel special and good and gives you extra bonus points. I remember going to my ex gf cars while she was in class and knowing she walks back to her car with her friends put a whole lot of flowers all over her car. She loved it. Hid in the back and watched her get excited and pick it up and look around to see who it was from, what a wonderful feeling. God I miss her.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    buy her a bottle of test and Eq...oh wait thats what i want...

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crj900

Please help!
    If your not offically "dating", I would say hold of on any fancy gifts. Because if the feelings are not mutual, it might sting.

Girls feel its ok to have a very intimiate relationship with a guy friend, but guys think that having a girl as a friend is "dating" or "sexual".

But if she really likes you. Dont go overboard, or the expections for the next birthday will be higher.

Start of small and then proceed to bigger and better things.

Thread Information