Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

first time contact lens user, major hassle!

i decided to give contact lenses a try and i can say using em for the first time is weird. i constantly feel like their is dirt in my eyes and aside from the major hassle of taking 20 mins to put em on! im wondering if i can get used to this. soooo frustrating.

cb25 is offline Banned
    it sucks at first, but you'll get used to it. i remember the days when it took me 10-20 min to put them in as well.

after awhile, it takes 10 seconds total. piece of cake. like anything else, it comes with practice.

good luck man...i don't like contacts but it's 110% better than having glasses, IMHO.

ttuPrincess Guest
    youll get use to them... then they become a breeze to put in /take out

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    thanks guys! i guess practice makes perfect.

I dunno, I was never able to wear contacts... tried several times until I fould out form an ophtalmologist that my left cornea wasn't perfectly cylindrical (was slightly football shaped).

Contact could not stick to it properly and it felt like crap (which is a shame as my right eye would get used to the lense within a week and I wouldn't feel it anymore).

Red

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Be sure to wear only your contacts and no one elses ( this sounds stupid... it should be obvious but i've known people to wear other peoples contacts... )

one time I had a contact tear in my eye - that sucked. thats when I stoped wearing them .

Thread Information