Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Got a dumbass at my gym!!

I gotta vent about this dumbass at my gym.

So I start chattin' with this guy a few months ago. After a month or 2 we get on the subject of AAS. He tells me he has done 2 cycles and was getting ready to start a third. Well I had already been wanting to start;this caused me start researching and I found this site and did a ton of research. Well in the meantime this guy buys his gear from an online pharmacy...which I was told by 3 Mod's was a scammer. Anyway he gets enough Deca 300 and Test 400 (he tells me this is a blend of different esthers...is that true) for a 10 week cycle.

Here's the thing, he is running them both the same length of time (no, no) and he is going to jump on clomid right after his last injection (no, no). Also, he doesn't eat sh1t, maybe 300 calories a day (he is 6'0" and 200lbs.) and he overtrains like a mf. Spends like 2-3 hours in the gym doing like 4 exercises per body part, 3 sets of 10-14. I've tried to tell the guy he is going about it all wrong but he doesn't listen. And he wonders why he doesn't keep any of his gains. What a loser this guy is!!

I guess he will know I was right when I make awesome gains and keep most of them.

decadbal is offline Banned
    few ?s... if u havnt known him long why care so much... u have a crush? ppls bodies respond diff, so that low of a dose might work. im sure he eats more than 300cal a day. overtraining works for some ppl, not many but some for a short time. now back to what i always say... why do you ppl spend so much time worrying about ppl in the gym that done affect you. id be willin to bet your trainin sucks bc your spending all your time, tryin to judge other ppl with the little knowledge you have gained since youve been here...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    w/e bro, I dont need friends in the gym. Too much of a distraction. Treat it like business and get your **** done, dont worry about assholes. I guess I am concentrating too much on what Im there for.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    haha well said.. sorry bro but I must agree with Deca . Why worry about someone else so much.. For all you know he could have an endless amount of knowledge.. and everyones body reacts different.. 4 movements a body part isnt that much depending on the part.. but even for a small part like biceps its good to do that sometimes and maybe its working for him.. either way.. just worry about getting twice the size of him!!! then u can just step on him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    few ?s... if u havnt known him long why care so much... u have a crush? ppls bodies respond diff, so that low of a dose might work. im sure he eats more than 300cal a day. overtraining works for some ppl, not many but some for a short time. now back to what i always say... why do you ppl spend so much time worrying about ppl in the gym that done affect you. id be willin to bet your trainin sucks bc your spending all your time, tryin to judge other ppl with the little knowledge you have gained since youve been here...
    Thats how ELITISTS roll.

Actually I was hoping someone would call me out on why I care. As a matter of fact I do have a crush on the guy and need advice on how to get him to train better so he can look better for me.

Deca -
    Why would you question my training? You don't know anything about me. The length of time I have been on this board has nothing to do with my knowledge of training techniques, nutrition, etc. Try not be such a hard ass...unlees you feel like you have something to prove? Which, whatever it is...I'm not interested.
    Last edited by Monkeytown; 11-22-2004 at 01:24 PM.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    **** elitists..... lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Monkeytown are you serious about that above comment? I really can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Monkeytown are you serious about that above comment? I really can't tell.
    About having a crush on the guy? Yeah, I was just fvckin' with Deca .

I guess my problem with the guy at the gym is that he asks for advice on sh1t and then doesn't take it and wants to complain that he is not getting anywhere. He is trying to use juice as a shortcut instead of really researching nutrition, training, etc.

Someone clue me in on the while Elitist vs. AEU thing? I read a little bit of a thread a few weeks ago and was lost.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    We the elite are much better then the AEU.. they are our servants.. plain and simple

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    We the elite are much better then the AEU.. they are our servants.. plain and simple
    Agreed! The AEU are sub-serviant slime that live in a garbage dumpster. They have been beaten many times adnd I am sure the few remaining straglers will diminish quickly as well.

As for your original problem: Tell the guy that if he isn't gonna listen and take your advice that you DO NOT want to hear his complaining. Toss him a quarter and tell him to call someone who cares!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    At 300 cals a day he'll be a montster in no time.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    He has to eat more than that if he is at 200 lbs lol , Also he should run the Test a week longer than the Deca , 12 weeks for the Test, and 11 weeks for the Deca and start PCT on week 14
    Last edited by mitch428cj; 11-22-2004 at 02:24 PM.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    He eats only 300 call a day. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    At 300 cals a day he'll be a montster in no time.
    Actually I meant 3000 cals.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I guess my problem with the guy at the gym is that he asks for advice on sh1t and then doesn't take it and wants to complain that he is not getting anywhere. He is trying to use juice as a shortcut instead of really researching nutrition, training, etc.
    Look, you're going to run into those sort of people in what ever field/facet of life you play in. I know a guy who's always kevtching about his big block '69 chevelle and why it's not doing good. Before this dude put any cash down for parts he was told by a friend which camshaft, gears, and converter would work well together with the rest of his parts. Did he listen? No.

He went with the biggest duration cam, recomended converter stall, but not enough gear as he wanted to be able to ride the free way with out going over 4Krpm. With the set up he was recomended originally, He woulda been cruising at 3200. And a lot quicker in the quater mile.

Fvck it! It's his money and he didn't heed the advice.

The elitist father has spoken! (not that we care)

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The elitist father has spoken! (not that we care)
    Listen up you Barbadans! You AEU freaks wipe our sweaty benches at the gym and unload our bars.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I go to a gym which is the OPPOSITE of hard-core. Most of those pansies have no idea what they're doing. Look, whatever they're doing, it;s better than sitting on the couch watching TV. Not everyone is hard-core, educated and disciplined.

If you're worried about him, why don't you pull people over and give driving advice on the side of the highway!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Listen up you Barbadans! You AEU freaks wipe our sweaty benches at the gym and unload our bars.
    It's barbadian you elitist retard........now go back to your internet GF!

Thread Information