tryingtogain is offline Member

thinking about workin at GNC

Hey im thinking about workin at GNC cause i need a part time job while going to college. Has anyone worked there before can tell me what its like or know anyone that has. please give me all the info you can.

Thanks

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    How dare you? I recommend automatic banning of tryingtogain if he takes the job.

GNC pisses me off....but money is money..oh and please try to educate those dumbasses. I swear GNC hires morons that know nothing of proper nutrition etc... Not to mention their ****ty products and prices.

i do my supplement shopping on anabolic review but i need a job right now so want to try gnc at least thats something i could do

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people know didily squat about the supps there but that is beside the point. I would take it as it will offer you increased knowledge giving you the opportunity to read up on everything. Plus you have the chance to help people who really need it.

man dont get me started on GNC, i worked there for 3 years and that place sucks ass man. Its boring as hell and they have these fat outashape assholes come in and tell you that you need to push products on people. Personally i cant stand the corporate bullsht and GNC is full of it, they make you say certain stuff to people and make your try and push certain products on people. i hated that job bro it was terrible. The only good part was that you got to sit around and read.

Spyder Guest
    hey bro, nickrizz posted a great thread re: GNC last year. He's worked there ... I would definately read this: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...t=nickrizz+gnc

ill vouch for everything nikrizz said in that post thats exactly how it is, sucks ass

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I remember that post but hey whatever if your making money its all good

decadbal is offline Banned
    that 5.15 gotta be making u pimp tight baby

Maraxus is offline Banned
    plus commission!

P Rock is offline Member
    how about employee discounts? if you can get a 50% discount on supplements, than its worth a try. if you dont like it, walk across the mall to Vitaminshop and get a job there.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hey, with that 50% discount its gettin closer to what you would pay online!

no its not 50% its only 30% and with GNC being as overpriced as it is, that an't sht

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i work at supplement city and like it.. job is cake...

Dont have vitamin shoppe in my mall. Yea i know GNC sucks ass there **** is overpriced i buy my stuff at anabolic review and **** GNC but i need a job because i work at a resturant and i work 2 hrs a day and they tell me to go home. Not even worth my ****in gas money. That would be funny if i got the job and told all the customers to shop at anabolic review

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    two of my buddies work at the GNC in the mall part time they say its alright they give you a training packet to learn about all the crap they sell but you get good discount prices for your self like 40% off and also when the supplements are about to exspier you get then at like 70% off so it works in your favor

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    How dare you? I recommend automatic banning of tryingtogain if he takes the job.

GNC pisses me off....but money is money..oh and please try to educate those dumbasses. I swear GNC hires morons that know nothing of proper nutrition etc... Not to mention their ****ty products and prices.

thats true, i once asked a GNC employee where they kept the HMB and had no phucking clue what i was talking about.looked at me like i was asking him to raise the dead or something

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

HAHA!

TryingToGain: ...Im thinking of getting a job at GNC.
    Muriloninja: ...GNC hires morons that know nothing..."

*smile*

mfenske is offline Member
    For a part time gig it's not too bad. I worked there for a few months and I averaged better than about $12 an hour most days. There were days where I made more than $20 an hour. If you're a good salesperson this job is absolute cake. Plus you get first crack at things that are near expiration. I'd do it again if I had the time. Mark

Thread Information