BIGB is offline Associate Member

move to canada we live longer

canadians life expectancy at birth is about 80 years compared to the U.S of 77 years probably cause they run around shooting each other.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's the igloos we live in. They toughen us up. Plus all that whale blubber... that's great for the colon.

The greatest thing about Canada is our beverage of choice... BEER
    Yes, the greatest fluid ever mass produced resides in our humble country. Nothing in the world is like chugging back a cold Kokanee.

To sum up
    Canadian Beer = Good
    There for
    Canada = Good

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB
    canadians life expectancy at birth is about 80 years compared to the U.S of 77 years probably cause they run around shooting each other.
    That is a bold face lie...................sometimes we stab each other. Depends on what mood we're in. hahahahaha

We may die 2 years earlier but we don't have to wear those funny hats.....good trade-off if you ask me, aye. hahahaha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao.. listen EH.. I like my Kokanee and Canadian.. WHY? because I am Canadian (I think anywayz) lol.. We drink our beer (alcohol content equal to Vodka) and eat our beavers (women).. It may get cold enough to freeze our testi's but its a small price to pay for the beer

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That is a bold face lie...................sometimes we stab each other. Depends on what mood we're in. hahahahaha

We may die 2 years earlier but we don't have to wear those funny hats.....good trade-off if you ask me, aye. hahahaha
    If the Canadian life expectancy is 80, and the American is 77...that would be a 3 year difference. Looks like out education system is better too....that is until we drink our beer! And what funny hats would you be speaking of?? I have never had to wear any funny hats.....

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    If the Canadian life expectancy is 80, and the American is 77...that would be a 3 year difference. Looks like out education system is better too....that is until we drink our beer! And what funny hats would you be speaking of?? I have never had to wear any funny hats.....
    That was a test to see if you Canadians can count. Of course I knew it was three years but I'd heard a rumor you guys were lousy at math so I thought I'd test you. Good for you Mate you passed! What flavor snow cone you want? Candians do eat a lot of snow cones don't they?

The funny hat......ther one with the flaps of fur that hangs down over the ears. Come on now, you know THE hat......I'm pretty sure everyone gets one at birth in Canada don't they?

hahahahahahaahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    lmao.. listen EH.. I like my Kokanee and Canadian.. WHY? because I am Canadian (I think anywayz) lol.. We drink our beer (alcohol content equal to Vodka) and eat our beavers (women).. It may get cold enough to freeze our testi's but its a small price to pay for the beer
    All right, maybe our beer does taste like warm piss and has the alcohol content of a rasin but our women in bikinis bring it too us in a frosty mug! A couple of dozen beers, a couple of shootings and a stabbing or two.......if that's not heaven then I don't know what is.

Hahahahahaha

All right, maybe our beer does taste like warm piss and has the alcohol content of a rasin but our women in bikinis bring it too us in a frosty mug! A couple of dozen beers, a couple of shootings and a stabbing or two.......if that's not heaven then I don't know what is.

Hahahahahaha
    hahahah very good... You know what though. I go to ski resorts in the winter.. and I swear to god the cold air/strong beer/ and hot tubs turn the women into sexual monsters lol.. I do enjoy a visit to Florida however!! Next time I come I will bring you some Canadian beer! lol you won't be able to walk

Maraxus is offline Banned
    hahahah very good... You know what though. I go to ski resorts in the winter.. and I swear to god the cold air/strong beer/ and hot tubs turn the women into sexual monsters lol.. I do enjoy a visit to Florida however!! Next time I come I will bring you some Canadian beer! lol you won't be able to walk
    Greetings from Miami

HAHAHAHAH!! Juggernaut, you are hilarious! If Needmore and I make a trip to Florida we'll bring you and Maraxus some good ol' Canadian beer. That stuff'll do crazy things to ya man! And as for the hat.......That hat isn't funny!!! It keeps your ears from falling off in the cold! LOL Just kidding. Like I said in another thread though....the most southern point of Canada (Ontario) is about as far south as northern California.....so our winters don't get too bad in this area....we don't need those hats here!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Greetings from Miami
    Lol oh no.. next time I come down I'll be known as the beer baron lol

Next time I come I will bring you some Canadian beer! lol you won't be able to walk
    Perfect........and wear something sexy. hahahahaha

our winters don't get too bad in this area....we don't need those hats here!
    And that pisses you off to no end doesn't it? You so want to wear that hat.....don't hide your lust for animal fur to keep your ears warm...it's not healthy. What next? You're going to try and convence me that you can acctualy pee outdoors? Look on the bright side.....the whole outdoors is your freezer! hahahahahaha

And that pisses you off to no end doesn't it? You so want to wear that hat.....don't hide your lust for animal fur to keep your ears warm...it's not healthy. What next? You're going to try and convence me that you can acctualy pee outdoors? Look on the bright side.....the whole outdoors is your freezer! hahahahahaha
    OH NO! My animal fur fetish is no longer a secret!!!

Perfect........and wear something sexy. hahahahaha
    Hahah done and done!! see when our fridges get full of beer.. we just put it outside!! There's nothing like playing some pond hockey then having a couple beers!!

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Looks like out education system is better too....
    Must not be that good, it's o-u-r not o-u-t.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    Must not be that good, it's o-u-r not o-u-t.
    Sorry bout that. My big saussage finger must have slipped.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    If Canada was where Mexico is id move there. Hate the cold......

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    If Canada was where Mexico is id move there. Hate the cold......
    It's always something with you isn't it? It's too cold, I don't like snow, my thong is on backwards.....never ending. And if Canada was where Mexico was then it wouldn't be called Canada.......it would have to be called Manada or Cexico. I'd have to go with Cexico...pronounced sex-i-co. hahahahahaha

It's always something with you isn't it? It's too cold, I don't like snow, my thong is on backwards.....never ending. And if Canada was where Mexico was then it wouldn't be called Canada.......it would have to be called Manada or Cexico. I'd have to go with Cexico...pronounced sex-i-co. hahahahahaha
    hahahhahah oh I just shat myself reading that hahahha.... CEXICO!!! Viva Cexico

Hahah done and done!! see when our fridges get full of beer.. we just put it outside!! There's nothing like playing some pond hockey then having a couple beers!!
    Ah you mean like this!?

I believe they refer to this as a "nova scotia fridge"

Red

Holy crap its my house hahah

Thread Information