11-23-2004, 10:54 AM #1
2004....what i've learned this year
Well, since I refuse to learn in December...here's my year.
1) Nothing is forever.
2) Friendship is very subjective.
3) Pain comes in many different forms.
4) 200 pitches causes bruising and blisters.
5) Good friends will always surprise you.
6) I'm tougher than I thought.
7) I'm still not capable of hitting a human.
8) I really don't like mushrooms. Promise.
9) Sex doesn't have to be 2 minutes short.
10) The heart is capable of more than I expected.
11) The brain isn't always the best way to make decisions.
12) Hockey is FUN!
13) Nicknames are fun, especially when you earn them.
14) Waking up next to somebody you don't know, isn't as fun.
15) Even good people do stupid things.
16) Fear drives everything.
17) My ankle problem was too much support.
18) Smoking is bad for my lungs.
19) Speeding in an RX8 is a guaranteed Ticket.
20) Nebraska is CRAZY!!!!!
Been a year of....dunno, growth maybe for me. What about you?
11-23-2004, 11:58 AM #2Originally Posted by kc
1) You only want the things you cant have
2) Fighting is only worth it when you dont get caught
3) Bronx central booking is the worst out of queens/brooklyn/manhattan
4) I can never hit a girl
5) Cialis is a great experience
6) There are definately trustworthy women out there,,, but you will only meet (maybe) three in your life time
7) FAVORITE QUOTE: A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be in the cell with you saying :what the fck did we do"
8) You cant choose a girl soley on looks b/c there is always someone out there who is better lookin.... (what you dont have)
9) Drugs are not worth it..... maybe fun, but can only bring you down at end
10) Never give up, b/c regret is the worst pain in the world!!!
11-23-2004, 12:55 PM #3
1. being done with school and in the real world is scaring the sh*t out of me.
2. im' scared to commit to one girl
3. it duznt always have to be love at first sight
4. i have the biggest balls in the history of mankind
5. i dont think i'm ready to leave my friends and move to california like i thought i was
6. people you hated after you first met them can become some of your best friends
7. i have a huge johnson
8. i'm way to obsessed with my body and how i look
9. let people know how you feel cause once they're gone, you can't tell them
10. This board has saved me from much boredom at work and has allowed me to meet some really awesome bros!!
11-24-2004, 09:08 AM #4Originally Posted by kc
2)i am starting to think that every one is a cheater (in there relationships)
3)there is not that much difference between a friend and an enemy
4)family will always be there for you
5)personality is so much more important than looks
6)dont try to understand women (this will never be accomplished)
7)its way eisier to ignore somone than it is to fight them
8)my friends drink to much
9)sex is better when you actually have feelings for the person that you are doing it with
10)even if a girl tells you she is on the pill still were a condom
11)girls who lie about being pregnant to keep you around suck
12)when your dating somone every that you meet wants to sleep with you(not every but it seems like the number increases greatly)
14)girls that sleep with you the first night are not always the best girlfriends
15)being cheated on hurts alot
16)people who lie to my face make me very angry
17)i still have a lot of growing to do naturaly before i touch the juice again
18)morning cardio can be fun(not the first week)
19)i am clearly smarter than my boss
20)never hook up with girls that have boyfriends or husbands (karma is a biatch)
11-24-2004, 09:11 AM #5
1. dont buy a house in a black neighbourhood
2. cut all expenses
3. friggin smile bitch
4. start your own business
5. cut out all negative people
6. treat women like crap and you get laid a lot more often
7. lie to women they love that sh*t
11-24-2004, 09:39 AM #6
1. Never forsake family
2. Never trust another woman again until I am ready to marry
3. Working out does substitute friends!
4. Hitting trees on a snowmobile is bad
5. Driving a rear wheel drive car that im not used to is a bad idea
6. More to come
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)