Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

MEN, that time of year has come again

This is the first christmas i've ever had with a serious girlfriend so i started my shopping a little early......Christmas will be around 5 months for us dating so i'm not gonna go to overboard, but here is my first idea for her......i think its what she wants anyway

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...4Q&start_id=6&

What are you all getting your girl, figured it'd be cool to show it off and give some brothas some ideas......

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Im getting your chick something nicer.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a nice gift. FYI, tiffany's is well worth the money... Its not just a name thing. Everything Ive bought there has been such great quality and so nice looking. As for me, my now wife, just got her jewlery.. She really wants one of those sonic jewelry cleaners that she can just drop her rings into and clean really nice. Shes also into road biking, so Im going to get her a road bike trainer that allows her to do indoor training (shes been dropping hints). Other than those two, probably just some little things...One of her earrings I got her for her bday fell out and she was pretty upset, so i'll probably pick her up another pair. I like your idea though. Its nice. I think a winner.

max

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Its a nice gift. FYI, tiffany's is well worth the money... Its not just a name thing. Everything Ive bought there has been such great quality and so nice looking. As for me, my now wife, just got her jewlery.. She really wants one of those sonic jewelry cleaners that she can just drop her rings into and clean really nice. Shes also into road biking, so Im going to get her a road bike trainer that allows her to do indoor training (shes been dropping hints). Other than those two, probably just some little things...One of her earrings I got her for her bday fell out and she was pretty upset, so i'll probably pick her up another pair. I like your idea though. Its nice. I think a winner.

max
    yea, glad to hear you think my idea is a good one. Shes not tough to buy for but she comes from a lot of money so even though she duznt make me feel like i have to spend a ton on her, i feel that if i dont she won't be satisfied, which is not true but still. Her last **** boyfriend was like 21 and a multi-millionaire so yea, can't really compete with that, but my johnson is probably bigger.

Maraxus, what did you have in mind for my girl? Can i go in on it with you?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    5 months and you're already getting jewlery? Bro, bro, bro......you're setting the bar too high! Word of advice........three actually.........air popcorn popper. hahahahahahaha

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    p*ussy whipped.....whip it, whip it good......

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I got my girl an RPD. It is a birthday-Christmas present.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i wouldnt do jewelry...but thats me...

2nd i think thats over priced as hell...i could find one at a zales, or kays for 100 bukks...

if it were me i would buy her maybe a day spa pack, and dinner...or some nice clothes instead...

and if she goes to the gym and new pair of cardio shoes are cool...princess and i buy each other shoes every year

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I got my girl an RPD. It is a birthday-Christmas present.
    The gift that keeps on giving! And might I suggest you never cheat or lie to the little woman.....at least not after this christmas. hahahahaha

ttuPrincess Guest
    I like that necklace... I have the matching bracelet.. BUT im not materialistic so i bought the bracelet off ebay.. a knock off and noone knows the wiser unless they actually stop and look at it and only 1 person has done it

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    This is the first christmas i've ever had with a serious girlfriend so i started my shopping a little early......Christmas will be around 5 months for us dating so i'm not gonna go to overboard, but here is my first idea for her......i think its what she wants anyway

What are you all getting your girl, figured it'd be cool to show it off and give some brothas some ideas......
    Suggestion:

Make it a grand set up....
    Take her to see Bridget Jones' Diary (w/Rene Zellweger). You can see the first on video tape or take her to see the newest one in the movies.

Follow up the NEXT NIGHT by taking her out to dinner at an AMAZING restaurant where the service is sublime (make it one where you have to dress up). Just as dessert is served, give her the Tiffany's Floating Heart pendant (all the women are constantly talking about that lately--It's what Bridget Jones wears in both movies).

She'll adore you for your thoughtfullness, she'll swoon at the dramatic build up, and she'll melt over your metro-sexual creativity.

Just don't tell her a guy named BASK8KACE made it up for her.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-23-2004 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Suggestion:

Take her to see Bridget Jones' Diary (w/Rene Zellweger). You can see the first on video tape or take her to see the newest one in the movies.

Follow up the NEXT NIGHT by taking her out to dinner at an AMAZING restaurant where the service is sublime (make it one where you have to dress up). Just as dessert is served, give her the Tiffany's Floating Heart pendant (all the women are constantly talking about that lately--It's what Bridget Jones wears in both movies).

She'll adore you for your thoughtfullness, she'll love the dramatic build up, she'll melt over your metro-sexual creativity.

****....now that took thought...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ****....now that took thought...
    way to much for me... but a nice gesture

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    It's definitely over the top, but I think it's fun to make a fuss over the people you care about once in a while.

Suggestion:

She'll adore you for your thoughtfullness, she'll swoon at the dramatic build up, and she'll melt over your metro-sexual creativity.

**** man

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    i knew you wouldnt like it... it think something simple would be better for the 5 month mark...

just dinner and a gift...rent some movies and cuddle up on the couch...make love...then maybe breakfast in the morning...thats it...just time togather

ttuPrincess Guest
    It's definitely over the top, but I think it's fun to make a fuss over the people you care about once in a while.
    Im also biased because i dont wear jewlery... I wear my engagement ring, belly button ring and cartillage... and the last 2 are cause i cant take them out... so im not one to ask about jewlery...

My idea is actually just dinner and a movie...with a variation and a theme.

My idea is actually just dinner and a movie...with a variation and a theme.
    lol....yeah i guess...ok you win

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

It looks good bro - glad to see you didn't go way overboard with something that had diamonds.

Stop it this instant 8....**** it bodybuilders have a certain mold people think we're suppose to fit! **** it, if this gets out into main stream public we're ruined! Now go lift something heavy over your head and eat a scoop of protein powder as punishment. hahahahahaha

Okay...then for you, ttu, a special date would be:

I'd invite you out with me way ahead of time for a date on a Saturday after asking whether or not you had anything planned for that Saturday.

I'd ask you to reserve the whole day...

Then I'd get two passes for you at a spa for you and one of your best friends (I wouldn't go). Then, I'd pick you up at your home a few hours after you returned home from the spa for a quiet dinner in a place that had garden seating, then take you out to see a comedy on broadway--or at a theater in your town.

Would that work for you?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-23-2004 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Stop it this instant 8....**** it bodybuilders have a certain mold people think we're suppose to fit! **** it, if this gets out into main stream public we're ruined! Now go lift something heavy over your head and eat a scoop of protein powder as punishment. hahahahahaha
    LOL good idea, Jugg. I'm going to the gym.
    GRRRR.

I'd invite you out with me way ahead of time for a date on a Saturday after asking whether or not you had anything planned for that Saturday.

Then I'd get two passes for you at a spa for you and one of your best friends. I'd pick you up at your home a few hours after you returned home from the spa for a quiet dinner in a place that had garden seating, then take you out to see a comedy on broadway--or at a theater in your town.

Would that work for you?
    ive done it!...**** im good...for her b-day....spa, nap, dinner at a great italian food place with drinks...then rented movies and ate sour straws...and laughed our asses of at watching our dog try and eat em...LOL...fun night

Then I'd get two passes for you at a spa for you and one of your best friends. I'd pick you up at your home a few hours after you returned home from the spa for a quiet dinner in a place that had garden seating, then take you out to see a comedy on broadway--or at a theater in your town.

Would that work for you?

Pop that collar player, youre getting me all moist..lol.

Suggestion:

thats a pretty bada$$ idea man, might look into that.
    For you guys that thought it was to early for jewlery, there was this really awesome coat at a store called black and white or white and black, anyway, its about $130. My mom got one for my sister and i took it to my girls mom to get an opinion and she said she would love it. Maybe i'll do that and the spa idea and save the tiffany's necklace for valentines day or something.

For you guys that thought it was to early for jewlery, there was this really awesome coat at a store called black and white or white and black, anyway, its about $130. My mom got one for my sister and i took it to my girls mom to get an opinion and she said she would love it. Maybe i'll do that and the spa idea and save the tiffany's necklace for valentines day or something.
    My vote is for the necklace, now (coat later)--the movie's hot (there's a buzz about it) and it would be something she'd enjoy telling her friends. How often do you get a chance to make your woman feel like she's in a movie with you?

Either way, I hope it all works out smoothly.

Cheers.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    BASK8KACE knows how to make the coochie go WOOooooWOOoooo......

Now that's a good idea there....women love clothes almost as much as jewlery. And giving the jewlery on valentines day is a great idea but could led her to expect it next time. Best time for jewlery is out of the clear blue...no special day or hoiliday....just when the mood strikes. When she doesn't expect it pays off in dividends big time. Then you can propose anal. hahahaha

My vote is for the necklace, now (coat later)--the movie's hot (there's a buzz about it) and it would be something she'd enjoy telling her friends. How often do you get a chance to make your woman feel like she's in a movie with you?

Either way, I hope it all works out smoothly.

Cheers.

hey bro, can you send the link, all i can find are open heart pendants and most are over a grand. Plus, the coat won't be there later i'm sure.

juggernaut, you do have a point about the jewelry expectation and already blowing 300, i'd have to top that like everytime, lol. however, a little anal would make it alllllll worth it.

hey bro, can you send the link, all i can find are open heart pendants and most are over a grand. Plus, the coat won't be there later i'm sure.

juggernaut, you do have a point about the jewelry expectation and already blowing 300, i'd have to top that like everytime, lol. however, a little anal would make it alllllll worth it.
    There's actually a Tiffany's floating heart pendant for around $130-150. Lemme try to find it for you.

Hey, bro. Don't ever say that I don't have your back!

175 clams

Here it 'tis....Voila:
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...s+0-p+1-r+24-x+&

that'd be awesome, i think i'd probably do the whole spa thing. Buy it for her and her mom cause they're really close and do things like that together a lot, and then take her to a really nice dinner and give her the necklace there.

and you're right, its nice to go over the top for someone you care about, it will pay dividends.

that'd be awesome, i think i'd probably do the whole spa thing. Buy it for her and her mom cause they're really close and do things like that together a lot, and then take her to a really nice dinner and give her the necklace there.

and you're right, its nice to go over the top for someone you care about, it will pay dividends.
    now thats hot...her and her mom a spa gift...moms would love it...and the girl would like to know that you like her mom...do that...thats the best idea yet...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    now thats hot...her and her mom a spa gift...moms would love it...and the girl would like to know that you like her mom...do that...thats the best idea yet...
    lol, oh she knows i like her mom cause wow, her mom is smoking. Now all i have to do is pick out what to get them. I'm looking at the packages and stuff thats like 3-4 hours long is like $200 a piece so i'm not sure i'm gonna go that route, plus the necklace. But an hour massage is only like $65 a piece. What do you think, personally i dont think i need to go all out yet and she might think its way to much as well so just the massage..........opinions?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    3 Jino kits
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yea, i'll see if she wants to get me that spy, lol.

lol, oh she knows i like her mom cause wow, her mom is smoking. Now all i have to do is pick out what to get them. I'm looking at the packages and stuff thats like 3-4 hours long is like $200 a piece so i'm not sure i'm gonna go that route, plus the necklace. But an hour massage is only like $65 a piece. What do you think, personally i dont think i need to go all out yet and she might think its way to much as well so just the massage..........opinions?
    you dont have go all out...i got princess a manacure and a 1 hour massage for like 85 bukks...a manacure and pedicure would be cool too and they are cheaper...chicks love **** like that

yea, lookin at this little brochure, those arent to expensive actually, so i think i'm going to maybe get her that coat, send her to the spa, take her to dinner, and then give her the pendant.........comes out to roughly 450 or so...........so not to bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information