rugbyking is offline Associate Member

good gift or bad??

im trying to plan ahead for christmas and if you follow my posts on this board you know i go through women like i go through underware(on a daily basis ) but this girl liz i have been talking about im totally into. if you dont know the story she is my high school girlfriend who i am totally crazy about. we dated for a year which is by far the longest relationship i have ever had. well i havent seen her in 3 years and her friend saw me at a bar and passed the word along to her friend to call me. well since she called we have totally hit it off and things are going back the way they were. i figure by xmas time we will be officially dating agian and i want to get her something nice. i was thinking this:
    http://www.lovequinox.com/
    click on products

Body Polish

A light exfoliating treatment to smooth and soften even the most sensitive skin. Your body polish will feature scented oils and lotions of your choosing. After we lightly but vigorously exfoliate your skin using special gloves, we gently remove the body gel with warm, moist towels. Finally, your body polish becomes complete with the relaxing and gentle application of your chosen lotion or oil. A perfect pre-massage treatment.

Approx. 40 Minutes

then
    Swedish Massage

The first 1-2 layers of muscle are massaged. You'll achieve a deep, relaxed state with benefits including tension and stress relief, joint pain relief, ease of headache pain, improved blood circulation, and reduced muscle tension.

Available in 30, 60, or 90 minute sessions.

then i would like to get her something small to give her also but i could use suggestions.

well do you guys think that would be a good gift to get for her considering our past. i dont want to move to fast but i think its a very nice gesture. she is 21, do you think she would like something like that? im not used to buying gifts for women cause i usually dont keep them around long enough but this girl really has my heart.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like a good gift man, but i had a big thread on this yesterday and people were tellin me not to go overboard. So i'd say get her that along with a nice dinner and some flowers should suffice. I think its a good idea to talk to her as well to set like a limit so neither of you go overboard.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

yes, i'm sure she'll LOVE that

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    yea i read your post, thats where i got the idea, but im not about to spend 450$ like you. i dont have that kind of budget for those 2 things it would be about 65$ i dont think thats to bad.

well i've toned it down a bit i think. I havent made any final decisions but shes either getting the coat/spa/dinner or just the necklace she really wants and dinner. I dont think you can go wrong with the spa idea, and i think it was coldstone or basketcase that suggested getting 2 passes, one for her and a friend........something to think about unless the budget duz not allow it.

Thread Information