Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He's chock full of ignorance

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    See my reponse to this idiot in another thread.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=135482

He's chock full of ignorance, and can't understand basic conversation w/out his brain, or lack there-of, short circuiting.

Does it really surprise you? This is the same person that was supposedly going on an Internet date last night, but no, instead he's here making racist comments.

Sad.

~SC~
    haha.. dont forget the internet date was also possibly a man.. lol

MASStermind is offline Banned
    See my reponse to this idiot in another thread.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=135482

He's chock full of ignorance, and can't understand basic conversation w/out his brain, or lack there-of, short circuiting.

Does it really surprise you? This is the same person that was supposedly going on an Internet date last night, but no, instead he's here making racist comments.

Sad.

~SC~
    If you could comprehend what you read and look at a calendar the post said my date is thursday and that would be tonight.

P Rock is offline Member
    on the rec...... the boys pump out push ups all day long in the cells and when they hit the yard they get their rec - on with the iron. they have all the time in the world to get big. work out, eat and sleep... = muscles

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    If you could comprehend what you read and look at a calendar the post said my date is thursday and that would be tonight.

Have fun with your shemale

mass junkie is offline banned
    When I was 15 and in Juvy for GTA...all it seemed like we did was workout and eat..... wether it be in the weightroom or in our dorm doing pushups.....even on our hour outside we would be playing basketball or volleyball...and immediately after we would go for a meal.....I can see how everyone sweels up in there...their isnt anything else to do...unless you like that jailhouse pussy

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    work out, eat and sleep... = muscles
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You're a f ucking idiot if you believe this s hit!! What podunk hick town do you have to be from to even say something like this. D amn you're stupid. You owe a few people an apology.

If you take something so obviously in farce and untrue to be true you need therapy man cause you lead a very depressed and deprived life. Do you often watch yourself watching a Chris Rock special on HBO and getting angry that he could be saying such things? Do you rent a movie like white chicks and get seething mad at the Wayans Brothers for their horrible portryal of whtie chicks? Since you live in NY you must listen to howard stern and really hate him for his jokes. They must obviously be idiots to believe that crap rigth. If you had a sense of humor you'd realize I was making a play on that untrue stereotype that black people have an extra bone in their foot and thats what makes them better atheltes.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 11-25-2004 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Have fun with your shemale

Nah man i talked to her on the phone last night. BTW whats pre-op mean? She send me another picture she said was of her in high school.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why do so many prisoners look like bodybuilders-boy.jpg  

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

Talking

Case in point!

If you take something so obviously in farce and untrue to be true you need therapy man cause you lead a very depressed and deprived life. Do you often watch yourself watching a Chris Rock special on HBO and getting angry that he could be saying such things? Do you rent a movie like white chicks and get seething mad at the Wayans Brothers for their horrible portryal of whtie chicks? Since you live in NY you must listen to howard stern and really hate him for his jokes. They must obviously be idiots to believe that crap rigth. If you had a sense of humor you'd realize I was making a play on that untrue stereotype that black people have an extra bone in their foot and thats what makes them better atheltes.

I read a book written by a black man called African Holistic Healing. It explained every physical difference between blacks, whites, and orientals. I didn't find it racist.
    Black people's eyes are further from the bridge of their noses than whites.
    They have a differently shaped skull in the back because their brain has an extra section that white people's doesn't.
    They have more fast twitch muscle fibers than white people.
    They have wider noses.
    They have smaller immovable ears.
    They have a different kind of hair texture.

None of that is racist, it is just a fact.

No I am not a racist inbred hick. I believe Jesus was an African therefore black, so don't even take that road.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    No, I don't find Howard Stern or Chris Rock offensive. They are funny. You on the other hand ... you're a f ucking idiot. Judging by the rest of the posts about you, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Did this idiot crew join together?

We have Masstermind, you've been here for 2 months and managed to piss off several people. And you have Syndicate and Peanut Butter also with the same join date backing you up.

Hmmm... someone do an IP check. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were the same idiot.

And you have Syndicate and Peanut Butter also with the same join date backing you up.
    I'm not backing anyone up. I am just stating a fact. I'll find some pro-black african oriented sites to verify this info for you. Like I said it was in a book written by a black man.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Cmon fellas it Thanksgiving.....use that energy to force down another plate of mashed taters and greenbean casserole .....ohhhhhhhhhhhh im starving if the women in my kitchen dont finish soon...im going to get mediviel in this mother

Did this idiot crew join together?

We have Masstermind, you've been here for 2 months and managed to piss off several people. And you have Syndicate and Peanut Butter also with the same join date backing you up.

Hmmm... someone do an IP check. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were the same idiot.
    This from Ma'at News
    The Afrocentric Voice of the Internet.
    (Afrocentric is a positive black term in case you think it is white power or something)

http://www.melanet.com/clegg_series/excerpts.html
    Historian Jonathan Leonard states: "Reports had come from this coastal region [the Mexican Gulf Coast] of gigantic heads with Negroid features."7

John G. Jackson, one of the great Africentric scholars of the twentieth century wrote:

The head turned out to be a solid block of basalt, six feet in height and eighteen feet in circumference, with its base attached to a platform of crudely hewn stones. A member of Dr. [Matthew] Sterling’s staff noted the African features of the stone face and thought that the headdress resembled the training of a pugilist, and then gave the cabeza colossal the name of Joe Louis.8

Another historian, Andre’ Emmerich adds:

The massive stone heads portray men with characteristic Olmec features; thick heavy lips, full cheeks, broad nostrils, almost swollen eyelids and a peculiar type of close-fitting head-dress or helmet. 9

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I take it you're being sarcastic?

Yea, wasnt mean to be offensive You will see that i was one of the first people to point out what a stupid f*ckin reply it was!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Cmon fellas it Thanksgiving.....use that energy to force down another plate of mashed taters and greenbean casserole .....ohhhhhhhhhhhh im starving if the women in my kitchen dont finish soon...im going to get mediviel in this mother

I agree........ chill everyone. Enjoy Thanksgiving and relax

Its a shame how one comment can change the whole thread, this is constantly happening to threads in the lounge, ending in people getting into arguments and ruining it for everyone. To be honest im getting sick of it.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    OK bro most guys in the prison you see that are huge are big black guys. Black guys are huge to being with and for some reason their bodies take any crap you put in it and turn it into muscle. To top that off they also have an extra bone in their foot that also helps.
    Ok i know im late on this one but . Man thats some stupid ****!

from sportsci.com
    AFRICAN GENES
    Are black Africans genetically predisposed to be better athletes? Ferret found the best perspective yet on this question from a chapter in Peak Performance, a new paperback on sports training and nutrition.
    The average African may be no different from the average non-African, but there's probably a greater diversity of athletic talent among Africans. The evidence comes from recent research comparing the frequency of different variants of the same stretch of DNA in various populations. Non-Africans have less variants, presumably because their forebears migrated out of Africa as a small group with only a small sample of genes from the African gene pool. The researchers didn't look at DNA coding for athleticism, but there's little doubt it will also be more diverse in Africans. With more genes to choose from, nature can build a better athlete from African stock.
    So, give enough Africans the opportunity to play a given sport and it's inevitable one will emerge with the right genes to win the Olympic gold. And it won't end with sport: expect Africans to excel in every field of human endeavor during the next millennium.

Armour, J.A., et al. (1996). Minisatellite diversity supports a recent African origin for modern humans. Nature Genetics, 13, 154-160.
    Hawley, J.A., & Burke, L.M. (1998). Peak performance. Allen Unwin, Sydney. See excerpts in our TrainGain and CompEat columns.
    Contributed by Will Hopkins.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber
    How can they consume all these calories with proper break down to obtain this? You need the food.
    Cum is 90% high quality protein

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/phpBB/index.php

im glad i took down my rear lat pic, yours is in another stratosphere to mine narkisoss Admit it you had some ribs removed and your hips filed down

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..you're gonna freak when you see my most recent one then..
    i'm waiting on my boy 'Big k.l.g.' to send it to me

Thanks tho Prime...(yea only two ribs or so)

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    Carlos, fisrt off congrats on your first contest. Now i dont know any of his other post but in this thread his comment is not really worth of getting you as hyped up as you are. People sometimes say things on the internet they wont say to yourface. And ontop of that fact this is a board laden with Big dudes with even bigger egos.
    Ive been here for a long time and your comment towrds him is just pure hate. If you cant see that ots just a joke thats not his fault. I mean extra bone? how could you offended by that?

And to the guy who made the comment, you knew some people were gonna get mad, you know that comment is over the heads of most people, take it easy

No, I don't find Howard Stern or Chris Rock offensive. They are funny. You on the other hand ... you're a f ucking idiot. Judging by the rest of the posts about you, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    I forgot your opinion on whats funny and whats not is the only one that counts. Everyone else that differs with you is the same person. Go see a shrink bro. You got a superority complex. Maybe I dont contribue anything to this board and my humor is offensive and not funny but i've read all your posts. And all they consists of is kissing your own butt, thanking others for kissing your butt and putting down others becuase their opinion differs from yours. One of these days someone is going to put you in your place so bad youre gonna be humiliated and hopefully humbled. And I repeat again go see a shrink. You got anger management issues. You are also a very intolerant person who cannot see issues from another persons perspective.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 11-25-2004 at 05:12 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

lol mass.. haha mashed taters.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Cum is 90% high quality protein

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/phpBB/index.php

Ok, it makes sense now!! I think I even asked if cum was complete protein. You answered my question. Thank you..... hah

I forgot your opinion on whats funny and whats not is the only one that counts. Everyone else that differs with you is the same person. Go see a shrink bro. You got a superority complex. Maybe I dont contribue anything to this board and my humor is offensive and not funny but i've read all your posts. And all they consists of is kissing your own butt, thanking others for kissing your butt and putting down others becuase their opinion differs from yours. One of these days someone is going to put you in your place so bad youre gonna be humiliated and hopefully humbled. And I repeat again go see a shrink. You got anger management issues. You are also a very intolerant person who cannot see issues from another persons perspective.

At this point MASStermind i think it would probably be in your best interest just to end this and bite your tongue

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    At this point MASStermind i think it would probably be in your best interest just to end this and bite your tongue
    If Messy is giving you advice you know something drastically wrong is in effect. Id pay heed!

I've said what I need to say. I'm done with this thread and this board. I hate intolerance. You wont ever be seeing another post from me.

I've said what I need to say. I'm done with this thread and this board. I hate intolerance. You wont ever be seeing another post from me.
    Come on man... don't be a pussy.

You don't have to leave.. im sure eventually you will get banned.

haha. J/k

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Come on man... don't be a pussy.

You don't have to leave.. im sure eventually you will get banned.

haha. J/k

LMAO HAHAHHAAHA

Seriously bro, every few weeks or so everyone goes on a lets hate messy spree, even certain mods join in.

Suck it up!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    .....ohhhhhhhhhhhh im starving if the women in my kitchen dont finish soon...im going to get mediviel in this mother
    LOL....

Everybody get thier fair share of pie today?

Me, i had cherry, pumpkin, apple, peach cobbler, i added some turkey and ham in there somwhere

But now im too full for my favorite pie of them all, Furrburger

Yummmm (i)

radar1234 is offline Member
    prison survival can be the best motivation to hit the weights.on the inside "might" is always right.
    3 hots, a cot, and lifting is about all there is.

You got a superority complex.
    It's not a complex, it's a fact.

Maybe I dont contribue anything to this board and my humor is offensive and not funny.
    Here's a tip... A joke is funny when other people besides you are laughing. Remember that next time you decide to bless us with your wit.

but i've read all your posts.
    I feel honored that you took the time to read all 3,384 of my posts. Honestly I do, it's humbling to know that I've touched your life so deeply.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Take care. Best of luck in the future.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok you guys all need to chill out. you act like you've never tried to **** around and crack a joke.

one man stands up for himself after admitting he was tryin to crack a joke, and you all try to nail him to the wall. some of you guys do need a reality check.

AnabolicAlien Guest

my view...

Prison is just a free gym membership guys.

A.A.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I've never been to prison but if all you had to do was eat, sleep, and lift you would get big too...Plus your motivation to lift would be self preservation...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information