wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Cheesecake that will get shipped internationally

Well as some of you know me and my fieance got seperated she ended up getting stationed in Okinawa Japan and is taking it really hard my question is does anyone know where I can find a place online that shipps cheesecakes interantionally I am looking for a Pumkin cheesecake or can someone help me find on I have looked but no luck so far it would mean alot to me if someone helped out she is taking the seperation from me and her family hard and I know she this will cheer her up cause she loves those thinks me I have never tryed it but any help would be great thanks

MAssjunkie I know your fat ass knows where to get some j/k bro

thanks for any help And happy thanksgiving to everyone

Wrstlr69sdnl

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Dude why don't you buy one here and fly it to her. Put a little bow on it and give it to her personally. She is you fiance right?

just my .02

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl

Wrstlr69sdnl

Hahaha..i just spit my **** all over my keyboard after reading that.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    You are sounds like a very nice dude:-)

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well as some of you know me and my fieance got seperated she ended up getting stationed in Okinawa Japan and is taking it really hard my question is does anyone know where I can find a place online that shipps cheesecakes interantionally I am looking for a Pumkin cheesecake or can someone help me find on I have looked but no luck so far it would mean alot to me if someone helped out she is taking the seperation from me and her family hard and I know she this will cheer her up cause she loves those thinks me I have never tryed it but any help would be great thanks

Wrstlr69sdnl
    Hell yeah I know where to get some...best cheesecake Ive ever eaten...and the pumpkin cheesecake is sinfully delicious.....maraxus will agree..probaly OGpackin as well

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yep the CheeseCakeFactory is the chit...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You should take one to her. You know there's an AMC flight that you can catch that will take you there. I know that they fly to and from Japan from Seattle and there's a stop at LAX too. You should check it out, get one and suprise her with it.

Hang in there and happy Turkey Day!

Wrstlr69sdnl
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

You know I can get information on these flights

Mass- Do they ship internationally?

Bump

fag

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    **** I am a gay fat piece of crap I was thinking to myself right now Wrstlr69sdnl I bow to you cause I am not worthy to be in the same forum as you

Well you said it now me

Well you said it now me
    its supposed to say "you said it NOT me"

hope you're having fun being surrounded by all those men while you're in the military

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Try this place. They're in FL.

http://www.mikespies.com

Bump for anymore help on this still cant find somewhere that that sells international

I think your problem is that they need to be kept cold....and no one can ship to an APO and keep it cold.

Is there an Ombudsman at her command for the family memebers? Try contacting the Ombudsman and see if there is anywhere on base that sells them or maybe if you get a recipe, you could send it and some one would make it for you and deliver it to her. Do you have any buddies stationed over there who's wives would give it a shot for you? Offer to send the $ and the recipe for what you want and I would bet you could find a wife that would do it for you.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'd fly out there and give her a 'cream pie'

I want to fly out there but money is just so tight right now cause i thought i was getting deployed so i bought alot of stuff to take with me and then they canked it ass whole right now I only got 1.16 in the bank its sad

Did you look into the AMC flight out of LAX?

didnt know where to go to look for it?

Call 1-310-363-0715. It's in Terminal 2 at LAX.

Thread Information