fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Its Friday for me today -- What are all of you up to this weekend

I have tomorrow off -- I was going to go skiing but the conditions suck in Vermont as of now. I am just going to relax in the city for the weekend.

This Sunday i am going out with the 20 year old women (she is HOT) that I mentioned in another thread.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My man is coming up from LA and we are gonna spend time getting caught up
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    staying at home, having a couple drinks, chillin with buds.. trying to hide from a psycho girl that needs to see a therapist!!!!!!!!!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Boring @ss weekend for me. 12hr workdays sat and sun. Homework and clean.... Last week my friend bet me that I couldnt go 3 weeks without drinking. While this may seem easy to some, I cannot remember the last time that I went a week without drinking.

SOO, since I started cutting last week and I want to see if I can have the dedication to stop something that is so familar to me , I decided to take the bet and get alot of stuff accomplished before x-mas break. Besides, there are nothing but physical and psycological benefits to winning this bet.

'nuff of the rant...... Enjoy the weekend bros...

Thread Information