larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Shooting for the 3some

Sup bros , need a bit of advise . I*'ve been working on this for some time now and it never struck me to hit up the AR lounge for advise .

Anyway heres my story in short . My wife is bi-sexual , well she likes women and experimented when she was in her young teens....but nothing since . So weve been hitting the strip clubs alot latley and one of her highschool friends works at 1 who gave us her email and number and wants us to call . We went in the back room a few times and got dances together...but nothing further than licking tits .

Shes always up for going to them . But she's jealous and dosnt want to see me with another woman . She has to get pretty drunk before she's willing to actually say OK lets go get a chick . And its hard to do at the spur of the moment . She also has a smokin hot friend from school who wants to do it with us . But my wifes to shy and jealous to do anything until about 1pm on a saturday night .

When i mention things about 3somes she kinda gets pissy when were sober , so i really gotta watch my step or risk losing the whole idea .

now last week we were rolling on some ecstasty and i got her and her friend (straight friend) to play strip poker . So we were all naked and i was touching them both . But here friend isnt into girls........and her boyfriend came home so that kinda ruined my chances .

Anyway i dont wanna make this to long , so her friend wants to hang out this weekend also...and i know she's into me . But i dont want to make the wife jealous.....id be nice to kinda flow into the situation smoothly .

How the hell do i pull out a deck of cards now?I was thinking buying one of those sex games , but neither of these seem too smooth . We could always goto the stipclub wich makes her into it , but the chances of taking home a stripper are bad . plus i dont pay $ for pu$$y .

keep in mind my wife is my best friend also , we do everything together . She knows more about me than anyone , and knows things about me i would never tell anyone . she's not some hoe id disrespeact .

anyone have any experience at this / or suggestions?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think that if your wife is uncomfortable with it to the point that she has to get drunk and or stoned to have a threesome..... you might want to skip it. You may finally get what you want......but the fallout afterwards may not be worth the short term fun.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Barbi. If you have to get her drunk or stoned to do it, I think it will create problems when she gets off all that stuff and back to a normal thinking mind. Also, she might throw it back at you and say something like, "I was drunk, you know I'm not like that bla bla bla..." Then a fight starts!!

you guys/girls may be right . But the thing is she really likes women . And she bugs me to goto the stripclubs somtimes when i dont even mention it . **** those places are alot of money and i dont wanna get into the habbit of going every weekend .

She tells me often about how she likes women , and somtimes dreams.

It seems when she drinks it kinda just takes the jealousy part away and shes cool with it . She loves me as much as i love her , so i understand this.....i guess im rather jealous towards her too . For instance i would never swing because i dont want another man with my wife . But bring in another chick and im down . So i guess i feel the same way .

Yet the other night i came home from out of town for a few days and she asks if i wanna try a swingers club (guess it was on Opra) . Now i was kinda high from weed wich i havent tried in 7 months and it makes me parinoid . But she was serious as hell . She says we wouldnt have to try anything , just watch......but i dint like the sounds of it ans said no way!So then she saw my reaction and says she was kidding.......but i honestly think she was serious . She was shocked i said no........im actually a pretty hardcore/wild person .

She says she dosnt like men.....says mens bodies are ugly and she prefers womens bodies . But im sure she must find some attraction to men or i wouldnt be here .

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    There's a difference between her liking women and her being cool with YOU playing with another woman with or without her.

JMO.....I would stay away from this ..... but again, it's just my opinion.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ok.......so ........let me try to understand this.......she saids she doesnt like men, yet shes married to one and she likes women but yet she will not be sexually with one unless she is under the infulence of drugs and/or alcohol.........she just sounds very confused to me
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't do it.. your going to regret it.. Especially if its your wife.. Trust me bro, if you love her it is not worth it one of you guys are going to end up getting hurt...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya dude, dont do it. there are girls you marry and then the other side.
    dont go to the other side with your wife. just not worth the the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ok.......so ........let me try to understand this.......she saids she doesnt like men, yet shes married to one and she likes women but yet she will not be sexually with one unless she is under the infulence of drugs and/or alcohol.........she just sounds very confused to me
    well , confused maybe , but she thinks women are more attractive . I mean come on , most men are skinny nerds or fat slobs.....id say about 5% at best are into bodybuilding....women on the other hand are usually in better shape....around our age group anyway (24-27).But she has a point...i think most women are attracted to other women weather they admit it or not .

I think she would be with a woman sober ......except for the fact that she wouldnt cheat on me......and that leaves only both of us to try it.....wich is where the drama comes in . More or less she thinks ill like the other girl better .

Im about 95% sure that everyones advise is probabaly right about leaving it alone . but i know i wont

o well maybe ill update yous if anyone really wants to follow the drama.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    keep rolling those eyes and u'll end up losing her to a dyke.........

P Rock is offline Member
    nice, nice, nice

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    nice, nice, nice
    lol , finally some back-up.

But honestly no sage.....im a bit jealous also...and at time insecure , but losing her to a woman , or a man for that matter , has never worried me .

Not that thats the only thing to worry about...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Talk to her, shes your best friend right? Say what you want, if she says no, then accept it. Some fantasy's arent ment to be. Dont trick her when she is drunk, you'll get dumped within a week.

Im crossing my fingers for you bro.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Talk to her, shes your best friend right? Say what you want, if she says no, then accept it. Some fantasy's arent ment to be. Dont trick her when she is drunk, you'll get dumped within a week.

Im crossing my fingers for you bro.
    ya bro thats the best idea, tell her straight up. if ur lucky then she'll b down but if not then u wont even know wut ur missing so no big deal. LOL

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is a recipe for disaster. I won't get into details but I was in a similar situation.It will not end up like you thought it would. You will not trust each other anymore, lose respect for each other........so many things that are negative. I did it, it was interesting and fun but not worth it. It's more fun in your fantasies especially when you have your best friend to lose over it.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hmm ... let see. Your wife basically wants to cheat with other women but she doesn't want you to. If she's done it in the past, she probably did it cause she wanted to be with a woman and she just brought you along for the ride so she wouldn't officially be cheating. I agree this is a recipe for disaster. What happens in the next 3 some when your wife shows more interest in her than you? What happens when your wife starts hooking up with women without you? I've had a 3 some before but it was when I was single. I would never have a 3 some with someone I'm committed to and in love with. Something to think about.

realer is offline Associate Member

Smile

Last edited by realer; 05-07-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Thread Information