palme is offline Rosie Member

Angry Why this torture?

I have been together with my gf for about 1½ years now, everything is great and i will move in with her shortly, but latley im getting more and more offers from other girls, almost like they all know im "off the market" and want to have me. It sucks!!! Today a girl who used to work at the place i bounce at came up to me and after awhile she said she wanted me ...it took all my willpower not to do her on the spot! (i swear!) She has the cutest smile, nice boobs and a ass like you have never seen!!! Its out of this world and she wanted me! Unbeliviable! I think that she is the hottest girl that ever have tryed to get me in bed.

Am i a dumbass? Should i have gone for it or am a winner for being faithfull? Nice people finish last they say.

I need to have a jerk or two, probly three.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya that sucks bro but if u care for ur g/f then u def did the right thing. if u guys r gon end up with eachother then fuk it but if u know its not goin that far then nail the other bitch.

I def care about her and would never hurt her, its just so frustrating, where was all this action when i was single?

fuk i hear ya bro! happens to many times and it kills u everytime! ive been wit my girl for a long ass time and im only 22. i just save it up for when i gp to a diff city or country, then its on.LOL

Im 22 aswell bro! Are we stupid tying ourselves up with 1 women when we are in our prime? Some of my older friends think so, they think i should be out there and play.

LOL... i duuno bro, sometimes iwish i was isngle and out there fukin every hot girl i c but then i realize i have an awesome girl and theres a lot of dudes that would love to b with her but she loves me more than anything. in the end it'll b worth it.

im not about to lose her over some hoe, thats why i stick to when i go to a diff city. i know im still a prick but wut can ya do.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dont be a puss. get with that hottie NOW!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Always happens like that...

Girls can smell it. They like to take other women's men. It's a challenge for them.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    f*uckin b*itches, Thats how life goes man. When u lonely no girl wants u, when things r goin good n stuff all the girls want u, funny how life works. I bone her if i was u but thats just me

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

Girls can smell it. They like to take other women's men. It's a challenge for them.
    Definately...... girls are competitive as hell. I read an article that read that a guy who has sex relatively often has more pheromones secreted by his body than a guy who doesn't get any. A women's brain will subconsciously picks up on these pheromones.

On a side note increased testosterone is a link to higher pheromone secretion as well..... which would explain the fact that when you're on a cycle girls seem to flock to you also.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you'd hit it and regret it completely and i think deep down you know you would. I'd just crank a few off everytime right b4 i went to work so she didnt have such an effect on me.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I know exactly what your talking about. I experience this every time I meet someone new, no girls want you when your single, but a soon as someones in the picture every girl including there mama wants you. It ******* sucks! I think you did the right thing by not nailing the other girl, but if you did I wouldn't hate. Stay up player!

imann is offline Member
    I would tell the other b*tch that I have a girl and if she wants to keep it casual then it would be cool with me and fvck her on the side.....a good side dish always makes the main course taste better.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I have been together with my gf for about 1½ years now, everything is great and i will move in with her shortly, but latley im getting more and more offers from other girls, almost like they all know im "off the market" and want to have me. It sucks!!! Today a girl who used to work at the place i bounce at came up to me and after awhile she said she wanted me ...it took all my willpower not to do her on the spot! (i swear!) She has the cutest smile, nice boobs and a ass like you have never seen!!! Its out of this world and she wanted me! Unbeliviable! I think that she is the hottest girl that ever have tryed to get me in bed.

Am i a dumbass? Should i have gone for it or am a winner for being faithfull? Nice people finish last they say.

Ok mate, coming from someone with 15+ yrs on doors. DO THE BITCH!. If you got hit by a bus tomorrow you'd never get the chance again. NEVER, EVER turn it down man!. Seriously, do her!.

Bouncer - MMA

Talk about a rough weekend, 1 stabbing and 2 huge gangfights, im tierd as hell.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Just by the title of the thread, I already knew it was about women......WOMEN ARE THE DEVIL!

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

that is so true....if i were the cheating type i could have a different girl every day of the week, only because i'm seeing someone now. when i was single for eight months, i couldn't get laid to save my life.

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, when you bounce you gotta' put the nail in the coffin.....do ther fvck out of her

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

She is probably playing you. She is in competition with your GF and you are the prize. She doesn't care about you, only about "winning". It doesn't bother her that she will be wrecking a promising relationship.

If your GF is satisfying you in every respect, avoid the hot chick like she has syphillis. If you don't think that your relationship will last, anyway, then go for the booty call, but remember what kind of person she is... one who does not respect a comitted relationship. Your GF is a GF. The other chick is just booty call material.

BTW this is pretty common. Single guys are seen by many chicks as desperate. Why is the guy single? What's wrong with him? But a guy with a chick in his life is seen as proven goods. Plus there is the competition thing.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    On a side note increased testosterone is a link to higher pheromone secretion as well..... which would explain the fact that when you're on a cycle girls seem to flock to you also.
    Absolutely! It is amazing how many strange women say hi to me and make unmistakable cow eyes at me when I am juiced! Then, post-cycle, the same chicks look at ya like ya got a booger hanging from your nose when you speak to them!

Thread Information