Thread: I am so bored

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I am so bored

I've only been working like 3-4 nights a week until I start full-time in January and I am officially bored. I'm starting to smoke far too much weed again to help dull the mind-numbing boredom. For some reason I'm thinking of sailing right now. A sturdy wind caresses the sail and the waves pound furiosuly against the side of my boat. I just had a moment. A weird moment, but a moment nonetheless. I'm going to go practice my cartwheels.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    ummmmm.....lay off the pipe bro

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You've been wearing pants again haven't you? **** it man every time you get meloncoli it's because you went against your own rule and wore pants. Take off the pants, don your cape and go outside and make some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Take off the pants, don your cape and go outside and make some friends.
    Lucky thing that is the exact outfit I always wear when doing cartwheels.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Lucky thing that is the exact outfit I always wear when doing cartwheels.
    See there, I can tell you're starting to cheer up. Might I also suggest a good ass waxing.....cuts down on wind resistance and should add to the fun of the cartwheeling.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I've only been working like 3-4 nights a week until I start full-time in January and I am officially bored. I'm starting to smoke far too much weed again to help dull the mind-numbing boredom. For some reason I'm thinking of sailing right now. A sturdy wind caresses the sail and the waves pound furiosuly against the side of my boat. I just had a moment. A weird moment, but a moment nonetheless. I'm going to go practice my cartwheels.

no more weed for you buddy

Spyder Guest
    if u do end up getting smoked up and silly, check this out: http://www.cyphic.net/zoomquilt/zoom.htm it was posted on a previous thread earlier today.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Naughty-naughty nudie-superhero-man

You guys are no fun. Lectures all around.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Cartwheels can actually be highly erotic, even orgasmic if carried out correctly. In fact, in many south american tribes, the cart wheel is an integral part of the courtship ritual. Social historians theorize that in the late stages of the formulating of these tribes' social hierarchies penile size was easily determined, but its potential for total arousal was not. This would, as you might imagine, present quite the connundrum for the women of the tribe, who could only make vague educated guessed as to the turgid nature of their potential mate's member. With strict rules against sporting erections in the marketplace or within the religious grounds of the tribal court (where most mates were selected), the men who were able to sport the sturdiest equipment often demonstrated this through a series of elaborate cartwheels.

Those whose members may have been might but 'soft' would induce a "SLAP SLAP" noise, as the flailing unit whacked against the "gonzerterca", or what we today call 'the inner thigh'. Tribal males with full staying power (referred to by the tribe as quentizocal) were able to complete sequential displays of the cartwheel with NO sound whatsoever, as the rigid nature of their manhood maintained itself even during the upisde down twirlings of the cartwheel.

Have you ever wondered where the phrase "If I got that lucky I'd do phucking cartwheels!". It's actually a case of poor translation that stuck. The original tribal phrase was "If I do cartwheels I'll get phucking lucky".

That's your history lesson for today.

Suffice to say, terrible things happened when the conquistadors arrived with their cultural disdain both for the cartwheel and penile displays.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Whoooaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    if u do end up getting smoked up and silly, check this out: http://www.cyphic.net/zoomquilt/zoom.htm it was posted on a previous thread earlier today.

whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa this is AMAZING !!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    nathan..you never cease to amaze me...go get some vibrating heat beads and as juggernaut said your cape should be handy..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Suffice to say, terrible things happened when the conquistadors arrived with their cultural disdain both for the cartwheel and penile displays.
    And I, for one, am glad.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And I, for one, am glad.

Thread Information