Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Mixed Feeling About My Ex driving me crazy

tonight i went out with my ex for dinner and hang out for a bit. This girls porbably the best gril i ever dated but im not good with relationships not mentioning this girls 2 high maintaince for my good. Now im on PCt right now n i don't know if it has anything with the way i feel but i feel like crazy jealousy to a point i can't get my mind off her not mentioning im a little buzzed. Man i didn't even like this girl that much but something is eating me inside, i don't know if its jealousy or envy or just plain lust. Man i have this f*uck up feeling thats like ****in killin me, im conteplating driving to the dudes house n let him know sup. We broke up about 3moth ago she was my longest relatinship which was like 9month. Man i don't know wtf is wrong with me man. Please help a brother out i feel like im gonna go freakin crazy guys. I have most strange feeling i know me n her were never meant to b, but wats with these emotions im goin though man i feel like im gonna just lose it. let me know if any of u experince these kinda of feeling or its just me thats F*cked up inside
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 11-29-2004 at 12:37 AM.

im seriously goin throgh some F*ucked up emotion guys, I don't know how to explain, i think im gonna go c a head doc b4 i do somethings crazy. I try to hide these emotions by working out n just getting my anger out at the gym but once in a while it gets to me n i feel like im gonna snap lose n just go crazy man. I seriously feel like crying for myself right now

georgie24 is offline Member
    pct and post cycle in general is not a good time....dont get back with her just yet...wait it out.

**** i just read second post, take some valium or klonipin, cry a lil bit it will make you feel better. i cry once every 2-3 years but when i do i feel lots better, kinda like a bitch lol, seriously just chill it will pass

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    def. see how you feel when you are sober also. It sounds rough, but you'll get over it buddy. At times like this I remind myself that there's more fish in the sea.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Its going to take some time before ya feel better. Best thing to do is go out and meet other girls. Just don't compare the new ones with her!!!!
    As time goes on, you'll think less and less of her. 10 years from now, she will just be a memory.
    Goodluck

i cry but i shed no tears

watch a sad movie or listen to sad song, crying releases stress soothing hormones. im a tough minded mofo but i have to admit a breif weeping session allows one to focus better and feel good. i dunno maybe just me because i never cry to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by georgie24
    watch a sad movie or listen to sad song, crying releases stress soothing hormones. im a tough minded mofo but i have to admit a breif weeping session allows one to focus better and feel good. i dunno maybe just me because i never cry to begin with
    there are too many softies posting tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    there are too many softies posting tonight!!!!
    softie or not i could use some replys bro, i tryed to cry bro but i can't, i wish there was a shooting range here in vancouver open at 11:30 so i could go n take some anger out

lol just tryin to help a bro in a dark time, we all been there esp post cycle b.s, im just coming out of my depression coma from being on all summer

lol just tryin to help a bro in a dark time, we all been there esp post cycle b.s, im just coming out of my depression coma from being on all summer
    I hear ya. Makin light of a situation sometimes helps. Gorilla, in a few days, weeks, maybe a month, this will be something to look back on and laugh, beleive me. Get out there and keep busy bud, it's the best way.

at least 2 months to feel normal, i was on for 13 weeks and ill never ever do that again.i felt horrible for a long time post cycle, even broke up with girlfreind in that time .. i only cried once it was brief, it was something on the montell williams show, it wasnt a full weep, but it was enough to well up my eyes and few tears came out...i felt alot better though

thnx alot for the replys bros, i know i'll sober about in a bit n realize the bitches ain't worthed but sometimes the feelings just break lose n i feel messed up deep inside. U guys reply means a lot so thnx again ONE LOVE

stay safe! lift hard! check out the puzzy! chill with the fellas! get into cars! find ways to improve yourself! and chill!

good luck my man the storm will pass!!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    stay safe! lift hard! check out the puzzy! chill with the fellas! get into cars! find ways to improve yourself! and chill!

good luck my man the storm will pass!!!
    Couldnt have said it better. Sweet R6 (or R1?) btw georgie24!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    Man i didn't even like this girl that much but something is eating me inside, i don't know if its jealousy or envy or just plain lust.
    I felt the same way during PCT. I called up my ex and tried to get back with her. I was completely jealous. I have pct in 2 weeks and I am not looking forward to it. i added hcg so hopefully that will help a bit.

i wonder wat causes such emotions like jealousy during pct scientificly, Anyone care to elaborate?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Untill you meet another chic and the same feelings are stirred your stuck with this chic. I know the feelings, I have 'em too (And I'm married ). She's the forbidden fruit, will you get over it?. I don't know, I hope you do. But speaking about it here is a step in the right direction.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think you should just chill the **** out man! My god if you got this kind of anger inside, you will never do anyone any good until you deal with that.

i know wat u sayin bro, thats why im so concered about how i feel not sure if it has anything with pct right now but i've never felt like this ever b4

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    i know wat u sayin bro, thats why im so concered about how i feel not sure if it has anything with pct right now but i've never felt like this ever b4
    I went through the same thing, I was with a girl for 2 years we broke up a couple times. Everytime I was on PCT I broke down and called her and we got back together. But when PCT was over I was like what the fvck did I do, and I break up with her again. I know exactly what you're felling...depressed, hurt, lonely, and you feel like having her back..DON'T DO IT TOUGH IT OUT. The feelings will go away after you're done with you PCT and if they don't then call her but don't call until you've been done with PCT for at least a month and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I went through the same thing, I was with a girl for 2 years we broke up a couple times. Everytime I was on PCT I broke down and called her and we got back together. But when PCT was over I was like what the fvck did I do, and I break up with her again. I know exactly what you're felling...depressed, hurt, lonely, and you feel like having her back..DON'T DO IT TOUGH IT OUT. The feelings will go away after you're done with you PCT and if they don't then call her but don't call until you've been done with PCT for at least a month and a half.
    thats good advice bro, thats excatly wat i was thinking. Im just not gonna talk to her anymore till these feelings go away, cause everytime i c her or talk to her i start thinking about her. Im just gonna start working out harder n start planning the next cycle. Again thnx for all ur support guys

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I suggest you write down all of the things that you dont like about her and what bugged you about her etc.... be as explanatory as you like.

When ever you start feeling rotten about it, read it over.... and really think about how everyone here is telling you its normal to feel the way you do etc etc and just do your best to forget about er.

or check out the dating and love section at www.askmen.com and all of the articles therein. That site saved me alot of wasted time, wastin it on a loser of a dirthole biatch.

good luck mang

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sounds like a touch of estrogen backlash. You will get over it.

Exes do have a way about them, of getting under your skin easy. Luckily my last two (they were already a couple when I met them) ripped me off for a little over $11,000 while I was in Kuwait and then kicked me out of the house and basically totally betrayed me and wrecked my life, so that love **** sort of evaporated. Now they are split apart, too, and one of them is trying to get back with me. We do a little sheet wrestling about once a week but I let her know that it is just a booty call. I no longer call her all the cute widdle pet names I had for her... I just use her proper name. No affection outside what is normal and necessary for good sex. I scratch her itch good, and she returns the favor in full measure. If we had split up for some chickenpoop reason and I was still in love, I would probably be ALMOST right where you are. The old folks say old firewood catches quick. The new broom might sweep cleaner, but the old one knows the corners.

I think you need to take a nice road trip or something... at least get a little nooky somewhere. Find an outlet for those emotions. Try some volunteer work, maybe coaching a paraplegic Downs syndrome skydiving team or something. Or beat somebody up who deserves it. Or run for a local political office. Put some passion somewhere besides mooning about your ex. She probably knows what you are going through and the bi@tch is probably enjoying your misery.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

Exes do have a way about them, of getting under your skin easy. Luckily my last two (they were already a couple when I met them) ripped me off for a little over $11,000 while I was in Kuwait and then kicked me out of the house and basically totally betrayed me and wrecked my life, so that love **** sort of evaporated. Now they are split apart, too, and one of them is trying to get back with me. We do a little sheet wrestling about once a week but I let her know that it is just a booty call. I no longer call her all the cute widdle pet names I had for her... I just use her proper name. No affection outside what is normal and necessary for good sex. I scratch her itch good, and she returns the favor in full measure. If we had split up for some chickenpoop reason and I was still in love, I would probably be ALMOST right where you are. The old folks say old firewood catches quick. The new broom might sweep cleaner, but the old one knows the corners.

I think you need to take a nice road trip or something... at least get a little nooky somewhere. Find an outlet for those emotions. Try some volunteer work, maybe coaching a paraplegic Downs syndrome skydiving team or something. Or beat somebody up who deserves it. Or run for a local political office. Put some passion somewhere besides mooning about your ex. She probably knows what you are going through and the bi@tch is probably enjoying your misery.
    u know wat actually she has no idea that i feel like that. She thinks im over her n thinks i have lots of booty calls. This girl has no idea man

anyways gotta a soldier n put all feeling away. When i started this threat i was also a little drunk n that fumes the fire inside like crazy so i think i won't do much drinking unless i hoke up with some hoes.

dmcf99 is offline Junior Member
    haha yeah bro... you'll get over it, its FRIGGIN hard though.... most definatly DONT drink alone or ne thing, **** man, i was with my girl for 3 years and i broke up with her, but i would find myself ballin if i was drunk by myself...just surround yourself with shit that makes you happy; friends girls, stuff like that..... good luck my friend, life goes on

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ex's are the past for a reason.. and if u still have some feelings for her.. keep your distanc.e. seeing her is a bad idea till you deal with these unresolved feelings.. IMO

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    ex's are the past for a reason.. and if u still have some feelings for her.. keep your distanc.e. seeing her is a bad idea till you deal with these unresolved feelings.. IMO
    That's just it bro. You are torturing yourself by hanging out with her, talking to her, etc. You obviously aren't at a point of being ready for that and she knows that...oh yes, she knows.

These emotions are hard to handle when you aren't in a state of constant hormone flux, let alone during PCT. It's hard bro, just keep telling yourself it's not real. Hit some strip clubs, flirt with some girls, keep yourself busy. The more time you spend alone, the more time you have to fixate on things.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, If your on chlomid that explains the f'd up emotiuonal feelings. You said yourself that you know you two were never meant to be. Let it go. Move on.
    Drive to the dudes house to tell him what's up?? Come on man, grow up, cut your losses and just be civil, be nice. If you want her i nyour life as a friend - cool, if not, then don't. But don't be like that. suck it up and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Bro, If your on chlomid that explains the f'd up emotiuonal feelings. You said yourself that you know you two were never meant to be. Let it go. Move on.
    Drive to the dudes house to tell him what's up?? Come on man, grow up, cut your losses and just be civil, be nice. If you want her i nyour life as a friend - cool, if not, then don't. But don't be like that. suck it up and move on.
    Exactly bro, it's not his fault. If anything, feel sorry for the guy, he is stuck with a high maintenance girl afterall

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Exactly bro, it's not his fault. If anything, feel sorry for the guy, he is stuck with a high maintenance girl afterall
    Maybe I came off a bit abrasive, I'm definitley in your corner bro. What i am trrying to say is just realize tha the chlomid is definitley not helping your emotional state right now. I hope your taking it befor ebed time. And don't do this to yourself. I know it was your longest relationship, but its just not worth it bro. SHe knows what she is doing, chicks like to try and rub our noses in it. Your doing the right thing just don't resort to doing something you may regret or wish you wouldn't have later. You gotta like what you see when you look in the mirror bro. You got all these fellas here behind you man. Finish out that cycle and look your best. You'll feel tons better bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Maybe I came off a bit abrasive, I'm definitley in your corner bro. What i am trrying to say is just realize tha the chlomid is definitley not helping your emotional state right now. I hope your taking it befor ebed time. And don't do this to yourself. I know it was your longest relationship, but its just not worth it bro. SHe knows what she is doing, chicks like to try and rub our noses in it. Your doing the right thing just don't resort to doing something you may regret or wish you wouldn't have later. You gotta like what you see when you look in the mirror bro. You got all these fellas here behind you man. Finish out that cycle and look your best. You'll feel tons better bro.
    I don't think you were abrasive at all bro, I think you were spot on.

Like Heracles said, don't do anything you will regret later. I guess the best word you can remember is "integrity".

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    It's ya pecker talking bro, LOL, this is like blaming a compass for pointing North. Go spank that monkey and i bet that feeling goes away...

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

this is hands down one of the best posts in this regard I have read on ANY forum Baron.

Co2boi, your spot on yourself.... INTEGRITY.

let her go man.... let her go.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Prettys absolutly right, keep your distance until PCT feelings go away and find a new piece for the time being, get something exotic!!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    get something exotic!!

or really plain.... its up to you, I prefer Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    or really plain.... its up to you, I prefer Classy.
    I'll settle for willing

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    Im in the same boat as you,, we broke up 2 months ago and have been hanging out and things just get worse because I give my hopes up when i wanna date her again but it wont happen for alot of reasons, anyways i just don't talk to her because it is easier that way. She enjoys making me feel like sh*t while she is out doing whatever she wants. Just stay away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information