fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Some F#cking People...

Living in the city i usually see a lot of odd things and usually just walk past them.

Last night I couldn't believe the nerve this driver had. He came flying around the corner and came within inches of hitting a pedestrian. The driver pulled over got out of his car and tried to start a fight with the pedestrian because he thought the pedestrian should have moved out of his way. I couldn't believe this. The driver flipped out on him and was bigger than him. So I went over there and set the ****er straight along with someone else watching. That guy crossing the street would have had his ass kicked for crossing the street with the light and he was in the cross walks if myself and someone else didn't interfere. Anyway just had to vent on this one....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    very nice Fit.... what you say to the guy?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Living in the city i usually see a lot of odd things and usually just walk past them.

Last night I couldn't believe the nerve this driver had. He came flying around the corner and came within inches of hitting a pedestrian. The driver pulled over got out of his car and tried to start a fight with the pedestrian because he thought the pedestrian should have moved out of his way. I couldn't believe this. The driver flipped out on him and was bigger than him. So I went over there and set the ****er straight along with someone else watching. That guy crossing the street would have had his ass kicked for crossing the street with the light and he was in the cross walks if myself and someone else didn't interfere. Anyway just had to vent on this one....
    I have a similar story with a different twist.

On my way to work, last week, I was traveling on a two lane black top, with no street lights and a sidewalk on one side of the road.
    As I have to be at work at 6:30am, it was dark and I was traveling at about 45mph, the speed limit. I noticed something flashing about 40’ in front of my truck. I swerved away from the flashing, and as I passed I noticed it was some idiot jogging in the street.

This idiot was wearing all black, except for his jogging shoes which were white. His white tennis shoes are what I saw flashing.

Worse than the fact that he was jogging in the dark wearing all black and that he was jogging in the road, there was a sidewalk less than 3’ from where he was.

People are so stupid.

Thread Information