Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Brawl in Detroit

Someone probably posted this but artest was knocking some fools. Fans got in it too. Big ben wallace kept backing up when the pacer bench got up. Talking **** while he ran the other way. Pistons got rocked on and off the court,

houseofpain is offline Banned

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Amazing.

You get paid millions to act like a b*tch.

Some people have no idea what hard work is.

I feel sorry for all the kids who just went to see a game, and now they see their "heroes" looking like caged animals.

What a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!

Jermaine O'neal is going to be paying MILLIONS to that one guy he clocked, and that same guy got clocked by ARTEST TOO!!!!! He's RICH!!!!!!!!!!! Each punch was about 2.5 million!!!!!!!

Perhaps I need to go to a game!

~SC~

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no kidding, i'd take a couple shots to the face for a few million. Swole is right to, poor kids going to the game to see their favorite stars and then seeing them act like that........artest should be kicked out of the league, hes acted like this since he started.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I agree badcamaro... the guy oneal hit was takren on a stretcher, the thing is you dont know if he is acting or what, beacuse a punch from oneal, who is huge, would probably do alot of damage.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    as soon as i seen it on tv i just kept thinking how rich those ppl that got clocked will be. **** i wish it was me. one fat guy hit the floor after a hard right hand. a couple of different sports channels were showing all the different angles and some had a lil more footage then other and atleast 4 ppl got punched. dammit why am i not one of them. did u see the old man get a shot in? it was amazing i was laughing soo hard

P Rock is offline Member
    i would of punched myself in the eye real hard and fell to the ground until someone came to help me. then i would sue the balls off of the NBA and artest, brothers just dont know how to act!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Amazing.

You get paid millions to act like a b*tch.

Some people have no idea what hard work is.

I feel sorry for all the kids who just went to see a game, and now they see their "heroes" looking like caged animals.

What a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!

Jermaine O'neal is going to be paying MILLIONS to that one guy he clocked, and that same guy got clocked by ARTEST TOO!!!!! He's RICH!!!!!!!!!!! Each punch was about 2.5 million!!!!!!!

Perhaps I need to go to a game!

~SC~

You would probably end up beating THEM up..have you seen some of these guys? Some are like 7 feet and weigh 160 lbs soak and wet. Talk about scron mc'ron

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    With the sort that the NBA recruits, I am suprised this thing doesnt happen more often.

Thread Information