AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

ATTEMPTING TO BREAK A HOTDOG EATING RECORD, need help.

This hotdog place has a 30 year old record of the most hotdogs with special onion sauce eaten. The record is 16 "wet ones" (with onion sauce) in an hour and 54 minutes.. I know it doesn't sound like much, but the special sauce will humble your ass! My first attempt i had only 2 days notice. I ate 2 pounds of turky and a pound of meatballs right when i found out about it to strech my gut. I loaded up on eggwhites and water the next day since that will strech out my gut, but easy to digest. The day we went to break the record i ate to much to soon to the start of the hotdog eating. stupid. That day I had for breakfast, a dainish, 3 muffins, an egg patty and a bisquut and a full serving of Creatine Extreme. My goal was to give myself a big insulin spike to make me hungry for the hotdogs. Well, it took more than 2 hours to digest all that and i dont usually eat pastries so my gut was probably confused. I also should have waited longer before eating the hotdogs. I was at a hotel that night cuz me and my friends banged a hooker, so i was forced to eat a continental breakfast. I also had like 10 beers that night too.
    So at the hotdog place, I only ate 13 and a half dogs. After which i almost puked.(i wish i had, cuz i ate like 400 g of carbs and i didn't even break a record,lol!)
    I got the first 10 down in 45 minutes. Then i got cocky and took a half hour break thinkin i'd hammer 10 more even faster. stupid. I shoulda kept goin.

Anyway heres the new plan:
    Overeate twice a week on lean protien until the point of near vomit. Eggwhites will be utilized as well as suger free jello.
    Saturdays will be eggwhites and jello, and wednesdays will be just jello.
    I will continue that for four weeks.
    Then i will have one practice run with lowfat hotdogs and tomato sauce( to mimic the onion sauce, since i have no idea what is in that), until the point of vomit. That should be a good gage as to where i stand. If all goes well i will attempt the record a week from that day.

My plan for the big day and the day preceding it is to stay home and eat easily digestable eggwhites and load water. The morning of the record breakng attempt i will eat 2 dozen eggwhites, and a full serving of creatine extreme to spike the insulin so that i'm ravinous for the hotdogs in 5 hours. and load water furuiously for the next 5 hours as well.
    I will ceace drinking 45 minutes before i start eating hotdogs so that the water is totally gone whe the dogs hit the stomach, otherwise they will mix together and make more bulk.
    And remember, the day that i rehearse with the Ragu covered dogs i will have seen if this formula is effective.

Anyone have any input? Any champion eaters out there?
    What is the best way to prepare?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm yeesh

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    I heard if you suck a big fat cock it will help

PM for phone number, address

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty

Yeah - I've heard that too. Just PM TheChosenOne....

You know what, nevermind - he doesnt have a big fat cock, but I'm sure his boyfriend has one.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Yeah - I've heard that too. Just PM TheChosenOne....

You know what, nevermind - he doesnt have a big fat cock, but I'm sure his boyfriend has one.

How did you know about how small my penis was? Has BigGreen been talking again? So help me god if he goes around talking about my embarassing man unit again I will cut him off for the remainder of the week! That pompous Ivy League bastard!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Just go in hungry. Try purging the night before with senna or phospho soda or something. Don't be fat... try to get really lean before the contest. Eat the first dozen pretty quick and back off and let them exit the stomach, then nail the rest of them. Having a completely empty gut ought to help you out.

EastCoaster is offline Banned

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    It's good that you have goals in life...

Train hard bro! MAke sure your diet is in check, and you are focused! You're a winner!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    now i want a hotdog dammit

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    smoking a joint could help.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Why would you want to do that to yourself???

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    16 hotdogs? in 2 hrs? umm i do more than that on the fourth of july every year...... only mine are chili dogs and i wash it down with a bottle of hooch........ cmon need bigger goals than that!!!

and the "me and my friends(PLURAL) banged A(meaning one) hooker" sounds like you need to worry about your personal life more than your eating habits..... not a flame JMHO

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Man that story got me so confused and I'm still trying to figure out how a hooker got into the mix.. You could have said you stayed in a hotel for business and blah blah blah.. However, as Louie said, you should real revise yor day-to-day activity before continuing with your eating competition..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    that record is pretty weak. i've done 20 dogs in an hour.. i doubt the "wetness" would be that much of a factor.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ive eat like 12 in 20min..come on..

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    Hot dogs and hookers...........do you live in a trailor park

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    16 hotdogs? in 2 hrs? umm i do more than that on the fourth of july every year...... only mine are chili dogs and i wash it down with a bottle of hooch........ cmon need bigger goals than that!!!

and the "me and my friends(PLURAL) banged A(meaning one) hooker" sounds like you need to worry about your personal life more than your eating habits..... not a flame JMHO
    Well chilii dogs should have about the same volume as these, so maybe you could destroy the record, but these dogs definetly fill you up more than regular dogs. Many have underestimated the sauce.

By the way, last nite i did the sugar free jello loading and it was intense! I ate 5 and a half pounds of jello. Jello os awsome cuz it has alomost nothin in it, so i can't get fat.
    HOWEVER, it gave me the volcanic diarea all day at work today. I didn't go till I got home but it was soooooo worth the wait. It sucked at work though cuz every time it entered my rectum it felt like hot lava in my ass! I hate that! But then it goes back up into my colon and it's okay for awhile, but it was back and forth all day.
    I think the jello is good though, but i have to do it on a day before a day i'm off from work so i can stay around the house and poop when i need to.
    I think 2 more weeks and i'll be ready. I'm gonn keep pushin the jello this weekend and see if i can make i to seven pounds.

The best part of all this is that they will have some dude come in and draw a picture of me being handed a crown, cuz im the "King". And that picture will be there for decades to come. Unless of course someone like big louie comes in and demolishes it lol.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=AnabolicBoy1981]I take wieners down like no other![QUOTE]

Hey where you at in PA honkey?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I take wieners down like no other!

Hey where you at in PA honkey?

LOL

I just went to the all you can eat china buffet last nite to train. I stuck to the protien. I had like 3 pounds of some kind of really rare beef. mmmmmmm. Then i had like 15 of those sticks with chicken on them. Then i had some scallops.
    The little chinese people were lookin at me like i was an unstoppable superhuman eating machine. lol.

Then i went to the bathroom and I clogged their toilet!hahhaha. Sucked for my friend though cuz he had to poop real bad too.
    Then as i was walking out the one chinese lady looked at me, then down at my crotch and her eyes widened. I looked down and i saw my fly was open! LOL! In my laughter after clooging the toilet i forgot to zip!
    Then as we were walkin to the car i looked behind me and saw a long peice of toilet paper laying on the ground. I was like "Shiit! Was that thing hanging off my foot as i walked out?!! I bet that's what the china woman was really lookn at! hahhahha!"
    Then we both busted out laughing.
    I had just gone to a chinese buffet, Exhausted their beef supply and chicken sticks supply, clogged their toilet, and walked through the restraunt with my fly down and a ****ty peice of toilet paper stuck to my foot.

TOTAL DOMINATION

Some day I should post about my trip to our local all-you-can-eat sushi place when I was HONGREY!!! They hate it when they see my smiling face coming in!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Ya think drinking winny would help?

Red

red. never did winny. Does it make ya hungry? Iv heard it makes ya horny.

Anyway, i loaded jello again tonight and I barfed after the 5 and a half pound mark. It looked like i was throwing up blood. It was cool.
    I did pretty good considering that was all on top of a 16 oz steak.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty

OWNED!!!!!!

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    some chinese dude ate like 52 in twelve minutes you need practice

I think a Jap guy named Koyabashi has the record at Coney Island. That figure looks familiar, too.

yeah that's the jap tat did it.

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    r u fat?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    we know y u want to eat all those long hot dogs...and fully wut u want a date with him or smth ??

just messin....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    prolly the funniest thread ever....that whole first post was unreal

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    This guy gives TMI IMO.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    so true!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    old thread. I should enter some eating contests after cutting...some seem really attainable..i broke the IHOP record by my house for most pancakes eaten when they had the all u can eat pancake special. Old record was 17..the lady told me that and I just laughed..horray for being fat

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I just went to the all you can eat china buffet last nite to train. I stuck to the protien. I had like 3 pounds of some kind of really rare beef. mmmmmmm. Then i had like 15 of those sticks with chicken on them. Then i had some scallops.
    The little chinese people were lookin at me like i was an unstoppable superhuman eating machine. lol.

Then i went to the bathroom and I clogged their toilet!hahhaha. Sucked for my friend though cuz he had to poop real bad too.
    Then as i was walking out the one chinese lady looked at me, then down at my crotch and her eyes widened. I looked down and i saw my fly was open! LOL! In my laughter after clooging the toilet i forgot to zip!
    Then as we were walkin to the car i looked behind me and saw a long peice of toilet paper laying on the ground. I was like "Shiit! Was that thing hanging off my foot as i walked out?!! I bet that's what the china woman was really lookn at! hahhahha!"
    Then we both busted out laughing.
    I had just gone to a chinese buffet, Exhausted their beef supply and chicken sticks supply, clogged their toilet, and walked through the restraunt with my fly down and a ****ty peice of toilet paper stuck to my foot.

TOTAL DOMINATION
    lol this almost made me spit out my food i was laughing so hard! anyway, yeah, go in there with the munchies and the hot dogs don't stand a chance..

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh, didn't even look at the date... i wonder if he broke the record?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    i own the lounge!!

Thread Information