Thread: sucsk for me

decadbal is offline Banned

sucsk for me

well for a while now i have been having some kidney pains, and after my close bro mwc had problems i mentioned mine to him, so i went had a test done.. i work at a hospital so it wasnt that big of a deal, i did it at work, and found out the results today.. so the bad part is my left kidney is functioning at about half of its capablity, thus being the pain and why im more tired than i am usually, this is new to alot of ppl, mostly everyone bc i havnt told anyone cept mwc. so im gonna have to take a long while off aas and put off my show which sucks and maybe all of them this year. anyway mwc convinced me to post this, (i wasnt going to) for the young guys who think you can take what you want for as long as you want with no repurcutions.(i WAS one of them) i started earlier than most ppl at 19, bc i had no board to show me the roads, and i never ever have taken the full amount of time after a cycle to wait before a new one, the longest was almost two months between cycles. i never had a problem before, this pain and problem just popped up, so that should warn you that you feel fine one week and boom your hurt the next.. either way, im uppin my water and milk thisle and taking time off from my diet, the protein is way to high she says, so imgonna take a month or so off from the gym and just relax and let my body rest, bc it hasnt really in a long time. anyway fellas i just wanna give u guys a heads up, ill be posting more, and tryin to help bros plan better cycles than ive taken and helping ppl avoid this, i owe alot ot mwc bc he was the one who talked me into gettin it checked, which might have saved my kidney and life.. who knows but thanks bro, always helping me out and i appreciate it. i dont knwo if it was the aas that did this, but chances are it is, bc i have no family history. either way thats the news for me now. but no doubt ill be back in the game asap.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    thats crappy man.. best of luck in recovery!! I to am in down time! GL buddy

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    sorry to hear that bro all the best to you my man

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well for a while now i have been having some kidney pains, and after my close bro mwc had problems i mentioned mine to him, so i went had a test done.. i work at a hospital so it wasnt that big of a deal, i did it at work, and found out the results today.. so the bad part is my left kidney is functioning at about half of its capablity, thus being the pain and why im more tired than i am usually, this is new to alot of ppl, mostly everyone bc i havnt told anyone cept mwc. so im gonna have to take a long while off aas and put off my show which sucks and maybe all of them this year. anyway mwc convinced me to post this, (i wasnt going to) for the young guys who think you can take what you want for as long as you want with no repurcutions.(i WAS one of them) i started earlier than most ppl at 19, bc i had no board to show me the roads, and i never ever have taken the full amount of time after a cycle to wait before a new one, the longest was almost two months between cycles. i never had a problem before, this pain and problem just popped up, so that should warn you that you feel fine one week and boom your hurt the next.. either way, im uppin my water and milk thisle and taking time off from my diet, the protein is way to high she says, so imgonna take a month or so off from the gym and just relax and let my body rest, bc it hasnt really in a long time. anyway fellas i just wanna give u guys a heads up, ill be posting more, and tryin to help bros plan better cycles than ive taken and helping ppl avoid this, i owe alot ot mwc bc he was the one who talked me into gettin it checked, which might have saved my kidney and life.. who knows but thanks bro, always helping me out and i appreciate it. i dont knwo if it was the aas that did this, but chances are it is, bc i have no family history. either way thats the news for me now. but no doubt ill be back in the game asap.

That fvcking sucks bro, sorry to hear that. I had the same thing but it wasn't nearly as bad as yours is. Have fun sittin on your a** and post whorin it up..j/k

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hopefully nothing serious comes of it. Good luck and keep us posted.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    The high protein intake takes a beating on your kidney. I think its a wise idea to keep that close to the governmental RDA as much as that goes contradictory to your BB goals. 85g's doesnt seem like much at all but its alot better than the possibilities of kidney failure.

yea, my dpi was always over 350.. never below it.. that will be the hard part, i eat over 280gms of protein a day in just chicken... so that will be hard to just drop that, thanks everyone for the replies.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    that sux bro best wishes get well and back in the game soon

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    That must suck, sorry to hear about that... but how many cycles have you done? your profile says your 25 1979), so 6 years of cycling non stop?

yea with 5 or 6 weeks between them, i stopped for almost 2 months when i hurt my back the beginning of this year

Iowa is offline Banned
    sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything works out for you.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    that suck. good luck bro

Rob
    holy f*ck..how f*ckin big are u!?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    holy f*ck..how f*ckin big are u!?
    not big enough.

Rob
    whats your stats

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    deca , keep ya head up brotha. since youre talkin about contests and stuff have you posted any pics lately?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Deca luv - Im prayin for you!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Deca you know I wish you the best bro...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    best wishes bro, hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    whats your stats
    5ft9, low 270s now im bouncing back and for with wt latly, bou14%bf, 22a, 55chest, 34waist 31 quads. not big enough.. for what i want out of life

5ft9, low 270s now im bouncing back and for with wt latly, bou14%bf, 22a, 55chest, 34waist 31 quads. not big enough.. for what i want out of life
    your stats are like my buddy chris, he 5'7 290 a freak child. he does far too many orals though and i am afraid if he had a problem like yours he wouldn't tell anyone.

yea, if mwc hadnt talked me into it i woudlnt have brought it up, i would have gone and stopped everyting and fixed, just kept it to myself, i feel like a retard that i failed somehow, that all the pros have done so much more and either havnt had the problem or never told anyone, it makes me scared i cant reach what iwant which bothers me more than anyting. but after talkin to mwc he said young guys need to see the other side of what can happen if u take it foolishly like i did. so i hope someone learns and doesnt end up having to do this crap.

yea, if mwc hadnt talked me into it i woudlnt have brought it up, i would have gone and stopped everyting and fixed, just kept it to myself, i feel like a retard that i failed somehow, that all the pros have done so much more and either havnt had the problem or never told anyone, it makes me scared i cant reach what iwant which bothers me more than anyting. but after talkin to mwc he said young guys need to see the other side of what can happen if u take it foolishly like i did. so i hope someone learns and doesnt end up having to do this crap.
    My heart truly and sincerely goes out to you bro. I too know what it's like to have what you want so dearly put out of you reach for a while. I was playing D1 football and then I dislocated my knee cap, tearing my patella tendon and PCL. The team doc told my coach that when people dislocate their knees it forms a lax joint and it will keep happening to me so the gutless fvck gave up on me and pulled my scholarship so I had to transfer to somewhere I could afford cause now it is my money being spent and not the schools.....anyway bro what I'm saying is that everything works itself out. I have spent a year at a JUCO and will be transfering back to D1 after next season. Sometimes it's hard to keep on truckin but in the end you have to look out for you and your future. Everything will end up how you want just stay positve, good luck and GOD BLESS.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats shltty bro! i wish u the best in luck in a fast recovery! hang in there bro u'll b back in the game in no time. just b careful and take care of urself.

peace

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Hope you get well soon .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Keep in mind that yeah you did abuse the AAS pretty bad, but that might not be the cause of your kidney probs. It could be your diet, or it could just be one of those things. Anyway, I'm glad you are taking it as a wakeup call. Non-stop cycling like that is self destructive and IMHO not worth it unless you are going pro. I hope everything works out for you. It sounds like you have your head screwed on correctly, unlike some folks I know who do crazy **** with the juice.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    **** deca , im sorry, that really sucks. I hope you have a quick and full recovery. Just dont use this as an excues to become a bigger post whore than you already are.......

Good luck bro

Thread Information