radar1234 is offline Member

what's your response?

someone tells you that steroids are for cheaters.what do you say?(in a civil manner)

Spyder Guest
    are you being accused of taking steroids ? ... does this person really know your taking them, or just assuming your taking them?

imann is offline Member
    People always assume your on the sauce .....just b/c your bigger than most people.....fvck 'em tell them your on creatine and that is why you are holding water and have gained weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    are you being accused of taking steroids? ... does this person really know your taking them, or just assuming your taking them?
    i have been accused in the past but thats not the reason for this thread.i was just curious as to how people would respond.

imann is offline Member
    I always use the creatine line....a lot of people that come to my gym see me there thru out the day hitting it hard so they tend to figure "well he just works out a lot" but it sux getting accussed, when I was back home for turkey day, my relatives asked some ?'s, my whole family just does not understand why I'm getting so big or why I would want to.....my Mom is so clueless she tells everyone that i do it b/c i'm a bouncer....whatever!

90redlx is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by 90redlx; 03-27-2014 at 09:53 AM.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    someone tells you that steroids are for cheaters.what do you say?(in a civil manner)
    Well since everyone(99%) of athletes in professional sports including the olympics takes juice (which makes it so the playing field is level). I would tell them: "Cheaters always win".... .

imann is offline Member
    Or tell them to mind their own business, what you do with your body is up to you......fvck 'em!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I just laugh at them...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    If somebody in the middle of a bb conversation says that, I just let them know it's ok for them to have their opinion, however here's mine.....just like any "drug" there's the good and the bad sides....that said, most of the people in the industry I know, who may or may not actually use gear, know more about nutrition and training and are more disciplined than any other person in the gym I see. If they've reached their potential naturally, or if they haven't, who am I to judge them. I agree, gear would be cheating if the people competing are all under the "natural and tested" rule or some other such assumption. Generally, imo, gear is not cheating.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I say it depends on the sport. As stated above most of the top athletes in any sport use them IMO.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    i just say that if you arent competing then it isnt cheating. Cause you have no one to cheat against.

P Rock is offline Member
    i would say, im a cheater and im bigger than you.

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i would say, im a cheater and im bigger than you.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i would say, so taking cold medicine to get better is cheating, so next time dont...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    personally I would say yes, yes I am.. and it has made my knee strikes a lot stronger.. here feel.. WHAM!! ooops that was a CHEAT shot meh

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    In a civil manner, depending on how they asked me , i would say thats none of your d*mn buisness, and be flattered that they took time out of their day to notice my growing physicke. Theres no reason to lie, people are gonna think what they want no matter what you tell them. Ignorance is abundant to the uneducated thats not in our sport. And besides WHO REALLY GIVES A F*CK!!

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    cheating? at what? unless you are in an all natural show, there's no cheating at anything by being on juice.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    If somebody in the middle of a bb conversation says that, I just let them know it's ok for them to have their opinion, however here's mine.....just like any "drug" there's the good and the bad sides....that said, most of the people in the industry I know, who may or may not actually use gear, know more about nutrition and training and are more disciplined than any other person in the gym I see. If they've reached their potential naturally, or if they haven't, who am I to judge them. I agree, gear would be cheating if the people competing are all under the "natural and tested" rule or some other such assumption. Generally, imo, gear is not cheating.
    i agree... i tell them how could it be cheating if i work out twice as hard, diet twice as good, and run twice as long as you... its not cheating its called dedication!! then a nice open fisted back hand across the face would do as well.... hahahaha jk

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    Id ask what context they are using to define cheating. In sport in general then yeah taking steroids is cheating. But then many moons ago it was considered cheating if you actually trained for an event and diddnt just show up and compete on the day. Things change, opinions alter. For now even if its a neccecary evil, its still cheating. Whether thats a good thing or a bad thing is another question.

"CHEATING": Is me tripping the 1st place sprinter in front of me so he falls down and I win.
    "STEROID USE ": for me is making him want to trip me...my way of kicking his @ss with out even touching him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    cheating? at what? unless you are in an all natural show, there's no cheating at anything by being on juice.
    true

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Tell them to FOAD. And deny, deny, deny.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    steroids ? whats that?

Thread Information