Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned

what you guys/girls want?

xmas is almost here, if you guys could have anything, anything in the world what would you want for xmas?

me id say id take one more day with my dad.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    xmas is almost here, if you guys could have anything, anything in the world what would you want for xmas?

no offense, but if its "anything" why not have him for more than a day...more like your whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    no offense, but if its "anything" why not have him for more than a day...more like your whole life.
    compared to alot of ppl one day would be great,some ppl didnt and wouldnt get that, or have had that so id be happy with that. thats enough time to tell him all the stuff i didnt get to.
    Last edited by Decadbal; 11-28-2004 at 10:43 PM.

**** thats deep, whatever I was going to say I wanted I just cant do it now =)

I also want a few more days with my old man
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    **** thats deep, whatever I was going to say I wanted I just cant do it now =)

I also want a few more days with my old man
    Alex
    theres no wrong answer bro..lol

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to have my dog back.....she died in my arms. i will never own another dog again

gya321 is offline Member
    The first thing I thought of was 50 lbs of muscle, but It sounds so unimportant compared to the things you guys have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    The first thing I thought of was 50 lbs of muscle, but It sounds so unimportant compared to the things you guys have posted.

yeah first I thought to be 290lbs instead of 255lbs or so, and to be 6% bodyfat instead of 19% lol

but I stand by my first post

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    compared to alot of ppl one day would be great,some ppl didnt and wouldnt get that, or have had that so id be happy with that. thats enough time to tell him all the stuff i didnt get to.
    you twisted my stomach upside down with that staTement right there...that is truely sad...i woulda said an H2 but sh*t..i sound like a greedy SOB. Iv lost a relative to cancer and couldnt stop balling..i cant even imagine losing one of my parents. Im so sorry about that...too bad their aint no smilies with tears cause their would be one right here.

mass junkie is offline banned
    an extra .06589 inches of penis so I'd have an even 12"

thats right I tripled posted.............sue me

statuZ is offline Banned
    ill take any juice i can get my hands on, but what i really want deca is your hot bod! jk

btw im not looking for a source, DOGGIES!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I'd have one more day with your mom!.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If it was 12 inches it would be a foot, not a penis!.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

I've thought about this before.. about if i could have somebody backt that has passed. I came to the conclusion that i would not, even if it was possible. I could not go through that pain again.

I lost my oldest brother 3 yrs ago and i sure miss him.

My grandfather almost 19 yrs ago, but i can still remember him like it was yesterday.. we were very close i loved that man so much. I guess about as much as you would love your dad. I never had a real father so i looked up to my grandfather.

As much as i love them i would not wish them back. The pain is simply too much.

I remember when i first learned of my bro's death. My sister broke into my house and woke me and my woman up and the first words out of her mouth was Jeremy's dead. Talk about a rude awakening. It took me actually seeing him in his coffin before reality hit me.

I hate the holidays.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You mean your not a 12elver.

Somebody get this man some more dick.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    a nice si6 pack and a girlfriend would be nice, btw you guys have made me think about how lucky i am that my folks are still around. most only appreciate the people they love when they are gone.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    btw you guys have made me think about how lucky i am that my folks are still around. most only appreciate the people they love when they are gone.
    I feel the same way, really made me think.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice sentiment Deca !

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'd have one more day with your mom!.
    i called and asked, she said if you got a penis pump, and would use her vagina and not her belly button, she would, if you couldnt then she is against it..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    One young lady I'm completely head over heels for.......but that'll never happen. You asked. Other than that I couldn't think of a thing....I'm a minimalist.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'd say I wish God/Jesus would come down and straighten this piece if shiat out that we call earth. Maybe I would make the cut maybe I would'nt. This place is messed up beyond human repair. Maybe it always has been and I don't know any better.

But if I couldn't have that, I wish that all of YOUR Christmas wishes could somehow come true for you, one day of majic like when we were little kids.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    One young lady I'm completely head over heels for.......but that'll never happen. You asked. Other than that I couldn't think of a thing....I'm a minimalist.
    All you had to do was tell me how you felt silly !!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    a black 69 camaro turbo charged and add another 200lbs to my flat bench....

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I want a girl who isnt a bitch and wants the same things I want out of a relationship. She has to be hott too. NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    All you had to do was tell me how you felt silly !!!!
    I did!.....then you hit me and said you'd never date a man who couldn't crush a full can of beer with his forhead! Btw, I can crush the can by about a quater of an inch before I knock myself out now.....it's progress. hahahahaha

lol well as long as you are working to improve yourself. In time you may move up the ladder
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I want a girl who isnt a bitch and wants the same things I want out of a relationship. She has to be hott too. NFC.
    You don't want much do you luv ?

lol well as long as you are working to improve yourself. In time you may move up the ladder
    That's it, build up my hopes so I have farther to fall.......let me know when you're in town so you can drop by and kick my dog. hahahahahaha

You don't want much do you luv ?
    I thought I did, she filled the nonbitch and hot criterion for sure. She said she wanted the same thing but now she wants to get to know me really well before we date. Tell me why we cant use dating what its designed for TO get to know someone??

I thought dating was the way you got to know someone. I could be mistaken!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That's it, build up my hopes so I have farther to fall.......let me know when you're in town so you can drop by and kick my dog. hahahahahaha
    Ok....LOL I'll give you a call. Poor baby!

I thought dating was the way you got to know someone. I could be mistaken!!!
    Thats what I thought too! But she has been best friends w/ all of her 4 boyfriends and wants to be the same w/ me too. BTW all her other bfs ended very hard for her. Im no datingmatologist...but Im gonna hypothesize that it ended so hard cuz she knew em so well. Believe you me Ive told her but its not stickin.

Ok....LOL I'll give you a call. Poor baby!
    That's what you said last time...and what happened.....I sat next to the phone all night in my winny the pooh jammies and no phone call. And I even waxed! hahahahahaha

LOL ya sorry.......ended up getting side tracked. Put on your pooh panties again and I'll be right over

Deca - You are in my thoughts.

Deca - You are in my thoughts.
    thanks darling, you are too in my prayers...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would like a blow job, please.

LOL ya sorry.......ended up getting side tracked. Put on your pooh panties again and I'll be right over
    Jammies, jammies **** it....not panties. Those I can't wear till you arrive. hahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information