solid-d is offline Member

the herps.....(std)

Ok, I am going on a date with a real hot girl next friday.. Now I heard a romur that she has herpies... Im not sure if she does have them, but I know nothing about them.. Is it possible to get herpies even if she doesnt have an outbreak??? What if I just eat her out without her having an outbreak? can I get that herpies on my face? Will it go to my genitals? What if Iwear a condom, will that keep me safe???

system admin is offline Owner
    haha
    Dont do anything if she has an outbreak. It will not go to your genitals unless you have contact with the herpes, with your genitals, but you can get the herpes on your mouth even if it is the kind that are on the genitals. Ask her about it. If she is strait with you and she is treating them... you should be ok. Just check first!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    why not find a girl that doesnt have herpies!

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    No offense to this girl, but run real fast away from her. Why chance it. To many others out there w/o herpes. Yes you can contract it on your face, and your genitals. Using a condom isnt 100% guarantee safety, but if your a betting man, go for it. Dont think theyve made bodycondoms yet either-- that might be your best bet!!!

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Well it is a virus....... the chances are that you won't get it unless she has an outbreak, but some doctors will tell you different. Call you local health dept. they deal with these types of things all the time and they will give you a true answer to your question.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    1.You can get herpes even though she doesn't have a visible outbreak.

2.Also if she has genital herpes and you eat her out you can get them on your lips and in your mouth.

3. If you have sex with her and wear a condom you can still get herpes on your scrotum and pelvic region.

4. Ask her and get it out in the open because herpes are forever.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Give her the finger test first. Put your finger up her and then make her lick it. If she wont lick it, don't stick it.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Give her the finger test first. Put your finger up her and then make her lick it. If she wont lick it, don't stick it.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    why not find a girl that doesnt have herpies!
    hahaha, simple great advice. Well good luck bro you dont want some thing that you have for the rest of your life

ive been in your boat bro, its not worth it...herpies is forever, if you end up geting it, say the condom breaks cause they do then your never gonna get laid. Pass her off and find a chick without the herp. I know how your feel though bro, buts its really not worth it all.

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    hahaha, simple great advice. Well good luck bro you dont want some thing that you have for the rest of your life
    the problem with that you can't know who does and who doesn't have and std. Also some people don't have symptoms so they don't know they have anything.

yeah man

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

Hell yeah bro, good advice

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    herpes is forever...don't risk it!!

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    how do you know its not some **** someone made up to ruin her rep?

rumours like that float around all the time

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall

I agree, people talk sh1t....so just ask her straight up. Be tactful and you will get the truth....herpes or not, if you are blunt she might get embarassed even if she doesn't have anything, but if she does she might tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I agree, people talk sh1t....so just ask her straight up. Be tactful and you will get the truth....herpes or not, if you are blunt she might get embarassed even if she doesn't have anything, but if she does she might tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.
    Exactly. Ask her if she has any STDs. There's nothing wrong with asking as long as you don't make a big deal out of it. Just ask her directly.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    question to ask her on first date...
    Do you have herpies?

If yes, turn the car around and take her home.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall

I'm glad someone said that. Ask her out straight, but be prepared incase she confirms the rumour. In either case, Herpes or not you should be using protection anyway.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not date her because not only do you have her period to deal with but you now you have a herpes problem.

You will have to schedule your sex around her period and her hair piece

You can still eat her pussy while she raggin, but stay away from the herpe

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    herpes is forever...don't risk it!!

but so is love

Militia is offline Banned
    herpes? what r those ? pimples or some kind of a disease?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm glad someone said that. Ask her out straight, but be prepared incase she confirms the rumour. In either case, Herpes or not you should be using protection anyway.
    mmmmm! guiness!!

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

if you really want to hit it... go get a female condom so your genitals won't touch hers at all. if i were you i'd just face-hump the girl, finger the crap out of her, and go to bed.

A.A.

Ask bro. If she says yes...Run solid-d, run like the wind and don't look back!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    1. As already stated.....many people have the herpes virus and don't know it. You should always use protection. . . but even so there's a risk of contracting something.

2. If you are adult enough to have sex with her....you need to be adult enough to discuss health issues.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't mess with that and take a chance.....

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    1. As already stated.....many people have the herpes virus and don't know it. You should always use protection. . . but even so there's a risk of contracting something.

2. If you are adult enough to have sex with her....you need to be adult enough to discuss health issues.

something like 60% of people will have an experience with the herpes virus in their life....shingles, coldsores, and gential herpes are all forms of the virus. Some people with herpes will never have an outbreak in their life so they will never know that they have the herpes virus and can spread it to others not knowing they have it........

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i always thought that if the person doesnt have an outbreak then you cant catch it.... NOT TRUE bro!! Well atleast according to the research given to me by our fellow AR members, it said it was still possible.... SO REMEMBER-- just b/c you cant see'em dont mean dey aint der!!! IMO- call the girl out (in a nice way)!!!

something like 60% of people will have an experience with the herpes virus in their life....shingles, coldsores, and gential herpes are all forms of the virus. Some people with herpes will never have an outbreak in their life so they will never know that they have the herpes virus and can spread it to others not knowing they have it........
    Think about that 1 in 6 probably more now...I think those stats are dated....1 in 6 people carry the virus and may not know. 1 in 6 members on this board...have the virus and don't know. I was told that they don't even check for Herpes 1 or 2 unless you request it, because many times you are symptom free until you know. Stress is a trigger.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Think about that 1 in 6 probably more now...I think those stats are dated....1 in 6 people carry the virus and may not know. 1 in 6 members on this board...have the virus and don't know. I was told that they don't even check for Herpes 1 or 2 unless you request it, because many times you are symptom free until you know. Stress is a trigger.

it's one out of three as of 2003, i read that in my public health manual in my soc. class.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I would not date her because not only do you have her period to deal with but you now you have a herpes problem.

You will have to schedule your sex around her period and her hair piece

You can still eat her pussy while she raggin, but stay away from the herpe

THis fellow AR member has it all figured out... Good advice

here's an really good condom ad:http://www.big-boys.com/articles/nokids.html

it's one out of three as of 2003, i read that in my public health manual in my soc. class.
    If that statistic doesn't make ya double wrap......nothing will

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    it was 26% last time i read the stats. genital warts is even more common. scary world
    1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4. 33% or 26% isn't the point. The point is that a lot of people have stds and don't know it, then they spread them to others.

agreed

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    1.You can get herpes even though she doesn't have a visible outbreak.

2.Also if she has genital herpes and you eat her out you can get them on your lips and in your mouth.

3. If you have sex with her and wear a condom you can still get herpes on your scrotum and pelvic region.

4. Ask her and get it out in the open because herpes are forever.

Very true man, very true...I passed up probably the most beautiful women I've ever seen because she had them...Tempting but just remember it won't ever go away...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    No offense to this girl, but run real fast away from her. Why chance it. To many others out there w/o herpes. Yes you can contract it on your face, and your genitals. Using a condom isnt 100% guarantee safety, but if your a betting man, go for it. Dont think theyve made bodycondoms yet either-- that might be your best bet!!!
    There is this latex stuff you can paint all over your body... that might work.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Very true man, very true...I passed up probably the most beautiful women I've ever seen because she had them...Tempting but just remember it won't ever go away...
    How did she take it?

Thread Information