Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    joedog189 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    26

    I get to see Arnold today

    Today at my University (Texas A&M) Arnold is receiving a public service award from former president George Bush and it is a public presentation. So me and some buddies were able to score some free tickets to see the man. The programs is at 5 so when I get back I will post anything exciting. I'm just excited to get to see my idol today, sorry if I'm coming of as too giddy.

    Joedog

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by joedog189
    Today at my University (Texas A&M) Arnold is receiving a public service award from former president George Bush and it is a public presentation. So me and some buddies were able to score some free tickets to see the man. The programs is at 5 so when I get back I will post anything exciting. I'm just excited to get to see my idol today, sorry if I'm coming of as too giddy.

    Joedog
    giddy..no..gay yea..LOL

  3. #3
    joedog189 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    26
    Thanx, I know I'm a newbie but come on it's not everyday that he comes to Texas.

    Joedog

  4. #4
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Joanie loves Chachy, Chachy loves Joanie. Joedog189 loves Arnold.

  5. #5
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    mgood **** man...... go with a sign that says "Arnold is Numero Uno"

  6. #6
    Chemical King's Avatar
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    2,110
    Ask him what sort of cycle he would reccomend

  7. #7
    GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Ask him what sort of cycle he would reccomend
    lmfao

  8. #8
    GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    616
    Ask him if he believes in low dosages

  9. #9
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    mgood **** man...... go with a sign that says "Arnold is Numero Uno"
    hahaha.. or wear a shirt that says it..

  10. #10
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Ask him what sort of cycle he would reccomend
    Do it that would be great...

  11. #11
    nj123's Avatar
    nj123 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    houston tx
    Posts
    501
    i go to atm too where do you workout?

  12. #12
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joedog189
    Thanx, I know I'm a newbie but come on it's not everyday that he comes to Texas.

    Joedog


    Did he groap you?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •