Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    it shoots great, it has some kick that isnt normal for a 9mm because of the light weight, but other then that is it seemless, and is accurate as hell IMO
    Thats what Ive heard, but recoil doesnt bother me at all. I want a USP bad especialy after that pic you put up. They are expensive though.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Thats what Ive heard, but recoil doesnt bother me at all. I want a USP bad especialy after that pic you put up. They are expensive though.
    yes they are expensive but you always gotta pay for the best

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    So what are you gettin? I have a couple Glocks and my friend has a USP and some Sigs. After that pic jcstomper put up I really want a USP in stainless. JC, how does your 9MM shoot?

its a toss up. i am reallly looking at the sig 229 in .40 b/c you can get a .357 barrel for it also.. i am considering glocks mainlyb b/c of price and ruggedness but like jc i dont like the "safety trigger". thats the only thing i dont like about glocks.. if i decide to spend extra dough i will get a usp compact 9 or .40. but i am going to test drive these pistols before i make a decision. but thanx for all the info guys really. its good to see other people perspective on these things.. lata!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Untrue, the trigger on a glock can only be in the foreward position when the weapon is cocked, if the trigger is back all the way and you can tell by looking at it, the weapon isnt cocked.
    Oh you mean that 2mm trigger oh yea, that's a great way to know.... how about you keep your glock and maybe one day shoot yourself, and I'll keep my sig, berretta, and Ruger. I like long barrels anyway, I use an FN-FAL for my personal defence .308 puts a much bigger hole in them than a .45.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Oh you mean that 2mm trigger oh yea, that's a great way to know.... how about you keep your glock and maybe one day shoot yourself, and I'll keep my sig, berretta, and Ruger. I like long barrels anyway, I use an FN-FAL for my personal defence .308 puts a much bigger hole in them than a .45.
    2mm? Last I checked it was a half inch. Oh well, but I wont be shooting myself anytime soon. I am very confident in my trigger-controll.
    P.S. 50 BMG whoops on the 308

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information