Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

111mph in a 65mph zone

Well, my friends ... today I got a nice little speeding ticked and I am screwed. I was driving down the highway in a 65mph zone but I was going 110mph ... YEA ouch ... i got a ticket for reckless driving, speeding, and obstruction of view because of a radar detecter that didn't work ... it sux ...i might get my license taken away and pay a big ass fine. Cop was a dick to mt i tryed to give him my PBA cards and he wouldnt even take them.... i know i shouldnt have been going that fast..... lol just needed to vent

oh it was my 1st ticket to it sux

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    HA, i got out of a 108 in a 45.......it was on a main drag in my town and i was in my camaro. Cop was real young, i told him about my internship with his department coming up and the ticket possibly ruining it and he let me go. Also said it was his girls favorite car .........BEAT THAT

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I had 120 in 55:-( Cop was an a$$hole.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've gotten a 110MPH in a 55MPH before... Also once got away doing 140MPH
    in a 65MPH zone... Kiddies don't try this at home... lol Cops don't like it when
    you're hard to catch up too... Had a 38 put behind my left ear on the 110MPH
    one... That's always a nice feeling... "Hi how you doing is that a gun or are you
    just happy to see me??? "

mass junkie is offline banned
    lol, you guys need to start riding bikes.....they dont even attempt to come after you

Sure they do when they know who you are... Had a crazy bro run on
    his Ninji doing about 160mph down the side of the road, he got away,
    but all the local cops knew him on a first name basis so they just let
    him get away and went to his house to pick him up... lol

He's still the craziest mofo I've ever meant... I could tell stories for
    days about his crazy ass...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    lol, you guys need to start riding bikes.....they dont even attempt to come after you

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Orrrr here's a thought....I know its a stretch.....how about

Don't SPEED!!!

Careful boys...it's dangerous and only a trained driver should attempt it!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Sure they do when they know who you are... Had a crazy bro run on
    his Ninji doing about 160mph down the side of the road, he got away,
    but all the local cops knew him on a first name basis so they just let
    him get away and went to his house to pick him up... lol

He's still the craziest mofo I've ever meant... I could tell stories for
    days about his crazy ass...
    you must live in a small city...

Not so much that, but he was in and out of trouble as a kid and
    even did some time as a minor... All the cops knew him... He was
    crazy and I mean crazy... He now owns his own company and
    makes more money then any of my old trouble maker friends...
    Go figure that one... BTW also one of the toughest mofo's you'd
    even meant... I've seen him take out 5-6 dudes at once... One
    of those big natural freakz, saw him last year for the first time
    in years and he was carrying about 250lbs on a 6' frame with
    single digit BF% and over 20" arms, just sick... He claimed to
    be all natural, he might be, I know what he looked like at 20...

you must live in a small city...

90redlx is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by 90redlx; 03-27-2014 at 09:44 AM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Don't SPEED!!!

How about you stop collecting unjust revenue?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    How about you stop collecting unjust revenue?
    LOL How is it UNJUST when you are breakin the law when you get the ticket?

Write your congressman and lobby to have an unlimited speed limit like on the autobahn
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I came so close to getting horrible speeding tickets while I was in high school, My old mustang would do 160 on a good day, and 155 any day. So every day me and my friend would take a kinda unused highway, he had a Z28 camaro, and I would smoke him, but one of us would get stopped about every week, but we never got tickets, just talked our way out of them

Peace
    Alex

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Don't SPEED!!!

boooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg ggggggg

lol i guess i am lucky ..he got me when i was slowing down i was hitting 140 about a mile up the road ..i was slowing down to get onto my exit half mile away

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    k de, if that's you in the avatar, I would have just rolled up my sleeves, put on a real mean mug and said "Are you SURE you want to give me that ticket?"

Or you could just get a good traffic attorney like I do. 3 tix in last 3 years, no points, no school and no fines, just court costs.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL How is it UNJUST when you are breakin the law when you get the ticket?

The law itself is unjust. I know for a fact, from public transit polls, the majority of people agree that current speed limits are too low. Now when the elected officials ignore the majority, who are they really working for?

And BTW... The police would have much more public support if they didn't rape them with tickets.

Sounds real familiar, my 110mph ticket ended with a road block
    coming off a off ramp at 80mph plus... I had a slight opening and
    thought of running it, but I knew I was dead as chit anyway as
    there was only one way outta of town...

so did you get a gun put to your head too?

Quote Originally Posted by 90redlx
    I got all of ya'll beat. I got arrested for 125mph in a 55mph. I don't know about you guys, but the only reason I stopped was because every possible route to run was blocked, otherwise I would have never stopped.

Ok I'm a real slick talking jersey born and breed mutha...
    I get out of 90% of the tickets I could get everytime,
    but how do you talk your way out of a 150mph ticket???

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I came so close to getting horrible speeding tickets while I was in high school, My old mustang would do 160 on a good day, and 155 any day. So every day me and my friend would take a kinda unused highway, he had a Z28 camaro, and I would smoke him, but one of us would get stopped about every week, but we never got tickets, just talked our way out of them

Peace
    Alex

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    but how do you talk your way out of a 150mph ticket???

I don't think he was using his mouth to talk.

Awwww ****... Lord had to go there...

I don't think he was using his mouth to talk.

Sounds real familiar, my 110mph ticket ended with a road block
    coming off a off ramp at 80mph plus... I had a slight opening and
    thought of running it, but I knew I was dead as chit anyway as
    there was only one way outta of town...

so did you get a gun put to your head too?
    no i didnt get a gun but he had his hand on it redy for me to do somthin ...what a acehole

I agree that the speed limits are too low. and....as far as I am concerned...the majority of polititians are CROOKS and out for themselves...so I guess that answers that question.

In my town...usually gives warnings for everything under 10 mph.

The law itself is unjust. I know for a fact, from public transit polls, the majority of people agree that current speed limits are too low. Now when the elected officials ignore the majority, who are they really working for?

And BTW... The police would have much more public support if they didn't rape them with tickets.

decadbal is offline Banned
    when someone kills your wife, hubby, kids bc they are going over 100mphs youll understand why he was adick to you.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well I'll throw my 2 cents in. I was livin in Cherry Hill,NJ (BTW stateys are a-holes there, NAZIs IMO) 1988 had a new Nissan 300zx twin turbo, late for an appt in Philly was going anywhere between 100-140 at any given time in heavy traffic weaving in and out like an a-hole. Traffic backed up and i had to slow down the next thing I knoe there are six stateys comin from the median on each side of the bridge. I got the gun to the head bit plus the screaming in your face while spitting on you bit.

The cops could'nt keep up so they asked me to confess to how fast I was goin I agreed to 75 so i didn't have to go to jail. It was stupid I was 21 yrs old I would never do it again. I didn't pay my fine and three ears ago it caught up with me when I moved to a state in the midwest. They wouldn't give me my license until I paid the state of NJ 4800.00 lesson learned. Deca I agree on the loss of family cause of stuff like this.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    i got a ticket doing 95 but was going 120. It was dark and i saw a car doing about 140 so i was slowing slow by downshifting and slowed down to 95.
    Cop pulled me over and checked me car for every modifed thing i have on my car. Just sucks. If your lucky and have a nice judge your charges will be lowered

sooners04 is offline Senior Member

If the speed limits were raised from 65 to 75 then everyone would be doing 85. Everybody already does 10 over so if you raise the speed limit then everyone will be going even FASTER not that you guys really pay that much attention to them anyway.
    The police have a job to do just like the majority of the people in the country. If they sit around and don't do anything then the city wonders why they are paying you to sit in your car for hours and do nothing. Plus its not like the police get the money. In my state all but two dollars goes to the schools and the other two bucks goes to the law enforcement training academy to train cops.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member

If the speed limits were raised from 65 to 75 then everyone would be doing 85. Everybody already does 10 over so if you raise the speed limit then everyone will be going even FASTER not that you guys really pay that much attention to them anyway.
    The police have a job to do just like the majority of the people in the country. If they sit around and don't do anything then the city wonders why they are paying you to sit in your car for hours and do nothing. Plus its not like the police get the money when they write tickets. In my state all but two dollars goes to the schools and the other two bucks goes to the law enforcement training academy to train cops.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    when someone kills your wife, hubby, kids bc they are going over 100mphs youll understand why he was adick to you.
    There are far fewer lethal accidents in Europe where speed limits are nonexistent in many areas, but also where it takes up to three months to get a driver's license after a rigorous examination process and also where DUI penalties are severe and swift--that's the difference, not the speed.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

nothing personal, but i think anyone going the speeds you've all been describing (100+) should be thrown in jail for a few months. i've had a good friend die b/c someone driving that fast hit her.

smyl gr8, your data is all fine and dandy but we're not in europe. we're in the USA where most people can't drive well. there are fewer deaths, but there are also less drivers over there and the fatality rate of accidents is much higher at those speeds.

you guys won't get any sympathy from me. i'm hoping the punishment is swift and severe for you.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    There are far fewer lethal accidents in Europe where speed limits are nonexistent in many areas, but also where it takes up to three months to get a driver's license after a rigorous examination process and also where DUI penalties are severe and swift--that's the difference, not the speed.
    if u believe that. then ill sell u some stuff..haha why dont u legalize drugs to, while we are just doing things that dont actually cause problems by some stupid liberal statistic.. like i said before, when they scrape someone u love off the hood of one of your retard friends, we will see where u stand..

also living in atlanta, the traffic here is famous, everday there is a few bad crashes...why... bc they traffic speed on I85 is over 85mph... so if you really believe speed isnt a factor, then i really think you shouldnt be allowed to drive, bc with the attitude that you can as fast as you want, your gonna kill someone..

I agree...

I've picked up the leftovers a few times too many from speeders and idiots driving like fools. Not impressive. Ever seen what happens when someone doing 120 mph in a 40 zone loses control and takes out people at the bus stop? Real nice and juicy...

Let me tell you when we extricate and package the driver with EMS they don't exactly get "nice" treatment... we all have kids or family who could have been taken out by that speeder.

For the record I do speed like everyone, but I keep it reasonable... even when driving with lights and siren I kept it reasonable.

Red

if u believe that. then ill sell u some stuff.
    Actually I also read somewhere that in Germany and Italy where some highways have no speed limit there are indeed less accidents than on north american highways, BUT the accidents they do have are far far worse and deadlier than anything we have here.

So less fender benders, more bloodbaths.

I wish I remembered where I read that... I'd like to be able to cite sources...

Red

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Actually I also read somewhere that in Germany and Italy where some highways have no speed limit there are indeed less accidents than on north american highways, BUT the accidents they do have are far far worse and deadlier than anything we have here.

So less fender benders, more bloodbaths.

I wish I remembered where I read that... I'd like to be able to cite sources...

Red
    Its almost common sence.. My parents are from England.. Dad use to drive on the AutoBahn, no speed limits. The reason there's less accidents is because the vehicles are so spaced.. but yea when your doing 180+ and lose control and flip into the other lane.. its not pretty!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    also living in atlanta, the traffic here is famous, everday there is a few bad crashes...why... bc they traffic speed on I85 is over 85mph
    Absolutely correct.

90redlx is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by 90redlx; 03-27-2014 at 09:44 AM.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    Well, my friends ... today I got a nice little speeding ticked and I am screwed. I was driving down the highway in a 65mph zone but I was going 110mph ... YEA ouch ... i got a ticket for reckless driving, speeding, and obstruction of view because of a radar detecter that didn't work ... it sux ...i might get my license taken away and pay a big ass fine. Cop was a dick to mt i tryed to give him my PBA cards and he wouldnt even take them.... i know i shouldnt have been going that fast..... lol just needed to vent
    if you going 110 the cop wasnt being a dick.... you were. you would have been killed instantly if you crashed no matter what restraints you have, and could have killed someone else...... dont blame the cop, your fault totally, if i were the cop i would have arrested you and took your PBA cards.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    As an EMS Fire personel, most if not 90% of the car accidents I have been on, are from dumbasses on their cell phones and not paying attention.

Ban dumbasses before speeding tickets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information