Thread: feud?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

feud?

so i just looked at the locked page about AR being a scam and whatever.... my question is

what is the whole bitchiness/feud have to do with? i mean this board seems to just basically be a info board where people share info...and AR's vids are.... well not really persuasive, just getting the information out there, and thought provoking...

does it have to do w/ basic companys battling? or what? i just dont get it

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would like to know too but i dont think that we can really talk about it.. seems to be a sensitive subject.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    AR doesnt work for steroid .com anymore...he was being bashed and the thread was locked....the events of his dismissle are not for everyone to know and even i dont know the whole thing...it is better just to let it go and know that he was dismissed for a reason and the board will move along with out hiom....

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    i googled a particular phrase and found some interesting info-don't know if the info was true, but it gave me an idea of what was going on

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Actually the info that you would have found has nothing to do with this site at all or to be honest even anything to do with AR in truth it is some haters spreading their lies trying to get people to believe them.... for their own gain...

as for why he is no longer here that is between him and the owner... if we needed to know I am sure we would be told....

as for him scamming... hummm haft to sell something to scam... he is not in sales...

also as for a feud to my knowledge there is none... someone posted that they think AR is a scammer... and to look up this site and you will see why...lol... in truth as stated above it is some haters of AR who have made up things about him...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ahhh ok, thanks yeah i thought that was kinda funny how he was a scammer.... but he doesnt sell anything.... :S

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    LMAO @ Googling and trying to find the truth on a situation that is no ones business but the parties involved.
    ***No source checks!!!***

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    LMAO @ Googling and trying to find the truth on a situation that is no ones business but the parties involved.
    lol why do you care?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like AR and everyone of you folks here.

Thread Information