Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Why do people care if you Juice or NOT?

Alright so i was at the school college cafeteria, and the employee's that work there is cool ,for an old lady she knows her drugs and **** ...so anyway i walk in with a wife beater with this personal trainer girl i met today from doing volunteer work.....So the employee that works for the cafe is like Mark your getting buff, she just did that to help impress me with the girl, she knows i am juice,COOL ASS LADY not my worries..... so the persontal trainer looks at me and shes like UH UH ,and Boom the employee was like "Its our Secrete" that **** gave it away to her, the person trainer girl is like wtf secrete your on juice dont lie, OMFG i hate guys with juice blah blah

so i played it off cool and was like nah just protein,creatine,NO2, and buffets ...than i said honestly if i was on juice i would have acne all over my face and **** LOL but what she dont know its on my BACK LOL ,its barely noticeable since i got atan LOL

the **** u gotta do to cover up juice use

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl just wanna stir stuff cause they need drama in their life

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    ppl just wanna stir stuff cause they need drama in their life
    well said... and i dont know what the trainer chicks trippin bout.. why hate on roids.. u know she wouldnt of been hangin out with the 135lb kid from the gym..
    camaro i feel like we are the only ones on..lol

idont need drama i just got done doing additional case study for a group member that decided to skip out so i ended up ****ing do additional 10pgs and im studying for a final tommorow ****

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, we are bro, i'm having phucked up relationship problems and can't sleep, i'm just waiting for 6am to roll around so my gym opens and i can go do cardio, lol

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    haha, we are bro, i'm having phucked up relationship problems and can't sleep, i'm just waiting for 6am to roll around so my gym opens and i can go do cardio, lol
    I'm up still cause I have one more meal to eat to get my 6 for the day. Then I will sleep until 10 in the morn

hahah i took adderall so im pretty much up for the night studying,taking short naps and playin ps2

trying to drink carb fluits/protein shake every 1hr-2hrs:/ than for breakfast WEIGHTGAINER 200CARBS HAHHAAH YAH BABY

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    This is another example of "Don't try to understand women" threads. You'll just be awake all night and won't be able to eat right.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I can't tell you why girls care if you juice or not but I can tell you why other guys do. If they see you as stronger than they are it makes them feel better about themselves if they can write you off as a juice head instead of having to look at why they are lacking. You even see that type of BS drama between two guys that juice with the weaker of the two writing the other one off as stronger due to mega doses or some other BS excuse.

that sucks:/

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let's see a pic of you in the wifebeater!!

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh oh.. swole's asking for a pic again lol

jonnytour is offline Member
    ALL women are crazy...some more that others, but they are still ALL nutz! NEVER try to understand 'em. It'll never happen. I'd say that if you aren't planning a long term relationship with this chick I would F & C (Fvck & Chuck). Or you can try to explain your AAS use to her...blah blah blah...but she'll never understand. Again I say F &C brudda, F&C!!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Jealousy. People prob see it as cheating and getting what they want but can't achieve naturally. I'm jealous cuz i can't take them, but no hate here, hopefully i'll get my chance when i'm a little older and more mature (and no random drug tests!).

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    Alright so i was at the school college cafeteria, and the employee's that work there is cool ,for an old lady she knows her drugs and **** ...so anyway i walk in with a wife beater with this personal trainer girl i met today from doing volunteer work.....So the employee that works for the cafe is like Mark your getting buff, she just did that to help impress me with the girl, she knows i am juice,COOL ASS LADY not my worries..... so the persontal trainer looks at me and shes like UH UH ,and Boom the employee was like "Its our Secrete" that **** gave it away to her, the person trainer girl is like wtf secrete your on juice dont lie, OMFG i hate guys with juice blah blah

so i played it off cool and was like nah just protein,creatine,NO2, and buffets ...than i said honestly if i was on juice i would have acne all over my face and **** LOL but what she dont know its on my BACK LOL ,its barely noticeable since i got atan LOL

the **** u gotta do to cover up juice use
    wow, i think guys who walk around in wifebeaters are gay..kid rock does that..come on, and im with swole...lets see a pic biggun

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought beaters were designed as an undershirt hahah jj

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, i think guys who walk around in wifebeaters are gay..kid rock does that..come on, and im with swole...lets see a pic biggun
    *Carlos_E throws away all of his wife beaters!*

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    *Carlos_E throws away all of his wife beaters!*

that was a general white guy statement... black dudes look "gangsta" there for it is socially acceptable.. much like the shaved head..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    that was a general white guy statement... black dudes look "gangsta" there for it is socially acceptable.. much like the shaved head..
    Your crazy bro.......

today campus security guard see's me and he looks at me and does an impression of steroid injection ,****ING RETARDS!

btw i dress like a like a bum around college ,i dont walk around with polo shirts and **** im throw on a wife beater and some sweats or a tee and goto class its not my fault i got NIGGARITIS im to lazy and tired to dress for success bs

today campus security guard see's me and he looks at me and does an impression of steroid injection ,****ING RETARDS!
    Haters....someone always has to hate on someone who they are jealous of, that is a lot easier then putting in the hard work and changing themselves into what they want to be.........US.

btw i dress like a like a bum around college ,i dont walk around with polo shirts and **** im throw on a wife beater and some sweats or a tee and goto class its not my fault i got NIGGARITIS im to lazy and tired to dress for success bs
    What the fvck is NIGGARITIS?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAHA

Care to explain exactly what is NIGGARITIS?

statuZ is offline Banned
    i sense things are going to get heated up, im strapped and ready, let the show begin.

I hate to jump to conclusions BUT In this case I will be happy to DOOFY, you're a........never mind. How can post something like that but when two people ask you about what you posted you're no where to be found. MAN UP

statuZ is offline Banned
    waiting...making u bastards think something excited was posted thats why you check this thread out, but in reality it was a post by mike mulé that has nothing to do with anything over everything.

well im gonna step out and say ban... dont need david duke in his wifebeater on here upsetting the actual big members.... send him to the curb..

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Care to explain exactly what is NIGGARITIS?
    I'm still waiting.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    .... send him to the curb..
    Like yesterday's paper

l6873 is offline Associate Member

Thanks bout i'm waiting for him to explain it.

gya321 is offline Member
    What the fvck? Id like to hear the explaination to this

I am also still waiting........

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    ok this is crap why does the "N" word have to be racist if a black guy said he had it everyone would be ok with it. I don't understand people if he didn't mean it racially then why get so much of a fuss over it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    lol.....you have chosen unwisely with your choice of words young doofus...

may your lynching be a short and painless experience....May god have compassion on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    ok this is crap why does the "N" word have to be racist if a black guy said he had it everyone would be ok with it. I don't understand people if he didn't mean it racially then why get so much of a fuss over it.
    i agree, give the man some time to explain himself, what if doofy is african americam??? well that then make it ok. If he said he had GRINGOITIS refering to the way he dressed i dont think any of the white members here would offended, he didn't say it in a racist way at all

well im not black, but the way hes saying it makes out black ppl, bc thats who the slur is attached to usually, dress slouchy, dont care what they look like, or look like a bum as he put it... i see why the black members here are pissed off

sorry bout the typo, my thought were flowng and my mind outruns my fingers..lol
    Last edited by Decadbal; 12-02-2004 at 09:52 PM.

well im not white, but the way hes saying it makes out black ppl, bc thats who the slur is attached to usually, dress slouchy, dont care what they look like, or look like a bum as he put it... i see why the black members here are pissed off
    I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information