RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

My Girl Is ANNOYING The Hell Outtah Me!!!

I dunno why, but I'm gettin' so annoyed with her.

She wants to spend so much time with me, which is beginning to bother me. She criticizes everything I god**** do and speaks to me like a child sometimes, which is ESPECIALLY ****in' annoying. I'm not a runt kid. She always wants to talk on the phone and late at night, she whispers and I can't ****ing hear a word she says. That pisses me off. I repeatedly have to ask, "What?!" when she whispers on the ****ing phone and she tells me to "Chill out". Fuuuck youuuu. She's always complaining about ****in' something. She always wants to bang, which was awesome at first, but now I find it very hard to get aroused by her because it's always available. She works at a bank therefore tries to give me financial advice. I hate that crap, I know how to manage my god**** money.

I'm really getting ****ing annoyed with her. Just lately, it's ****ing annoying me.

I'm seriously dieting and training and I get nothing but constant criticism. That's the biggest piss off.

I just needed to vent.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro when u start feeling like that IMO its time to end it. its not gon get better, ur young bro go find another bltch. my bro is goin thru the exact same thing its driving me crazy cause hes always complaing about her and shlt.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I dunno why, but I'm gettin' so annoyed with her.

She wants to spend so much time with me, which is beginning to bother me. She criticizes everything I god**** do and speaks to me like a child sometimes, which is ESPECIALLY ****in' annoying. I'm not a runt kid. She always wants to talk on the phone and late at night, she whispers and I can't ****ing hear a word she says. That pisses me off. I repeatedly have to ask, "What?!" when she whispers on the ****ing phone and she tells me to "Chill out". Fuuuck youuuu. She's always complaining about ****in' something. She always wants to bang, which was awesome at first, but now I find it very hard to get aroused by her because it's always available. She works at a bank therefore tries to give me financial advice. I hate that crap, I know how to manage my god**** money.

I'm really getting ****ing annoyed with her. Just lately, it's ****ing annoying me.

I'm seriously dieting and training and I get nothing but constant criticism. That's the biggest piss off.

I just needed to vent.

That my friend is the syndrome none as: "IneedsomeknewpussyorIamgonnakillyourannoyinga ss sydrome"

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Hey, is this the stripper girl that you posted about a while back?! Maybe you should give her back a call if it isnt eh!?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Hey, is this the stripper girl that you posted about a while back?! Maybe you should give her back a call if it isnt eh!?
    agreed!

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her hide the body

No, this isn't the Stripper. I would never make a Stripper my woman. I ain't goin' down like that. The Stripper actually e-mailed me a few days back...she's a dirty dirty. I'm not going to fall for that.

It's not even new pussy? I just need my space to concentrate on things I need to do and she just won't let me do that. She insists on being a part of it, but it's counter-productive.

Piss off.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    I just need my space to concentrate on things I need to do
    simply tell her that bee...if she is a good woman and really sees a future with you she will respect it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    No, this isn't the Stripper. I would never make a Stripper my woman. I ain't goin' down like that. The Stripper actually e-mailed me a few days back...she's a dirty dirty. I'm not going to fall for that.

It's not even new pussy? I just need my space to concentrate on things I need to do and she just won't let me do that. She insists on being a part of it, but it's counter-productive.

Piss off.
    Is this the girl you wanted to break up with awhile back but didnt know how? Sheet man.... nobody knows which girl you're on about! Ronny's a p-i-m-p!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    simply tell her that bee...if she is a good woman and really sees a future with you she will respect it.
    I got that advice somewhere else also. I think I'll have to do that and just deal with it. I just hate knowing I'm gonna crush her. It's a real **** feeling.

I got that advice somewhere else also. I think I'll have to do that and just deal with it. I just hate knowing I'm gonna crush her. It's a real **** feeling.
    its hard but u gotta do wut u gotta do, nuthin is more important than ur own happiness bro. if she cares about u then she'll understand.

Personally I'd rather have a decent talk with her,then end it. If you care about a girl, It's better to have her wanting to spend time with you then spend it with someone else. She gives you space. You win. You diet well and start to appreciate having her around again..Explain your situation and how important the bodybuilding aspect of life is. She will respect it. Prolly talk about how gay it is with her friends,but you don't have to hear about it.

Telling her to get away will do nothing but piss her off and leave you in a what would have happened situation. I'd rather cut someone's throat when they are doing something wrong,then when what their doing really isnt wrong,just annoying.

I can relate to your problem totally. I told my gf that I was working out before I was working her,and that im not going to stop. She likes my body but acts like im going to maintain it by eating out( food not kitty) and laying around babying her. It doesn't work that way. We talked things out and she understood eventually. In end all was good.. but shes still a bitch and i want her to die

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think you should decide if you want a relationship with her or not. If you do, talk to her and give her a chance to deal with it. If she's not worth it, tell her you need to focus on your training etc now.....and there's no room for her in your life. In all fairness to her, you need to cut her lose and let her find someone who can deal with her.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I think you should decide if you want a relationship with her or not. If you do, talk to her and give her a chance to deal with it. If she's not worth it, tell her you need to focus on your training etc now.....and there's no room for her in your life. In all fairness to her, you need to cut her lose and let her find someone who can deal with her.
    ****! She always has the best advice when it comes to male/female relationship problems.

It's not even my training that's important. It's WHAT I'm training for that's more important. She just doesn't seem to understand the importance of it in the same respect I do.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    bro same thing i went through like 3month ago with my ex, she consistently wanted to spend time with me, i had to b with her all the times and she never respected the fact i told her training is one of the most important thing in my life at that point. if shes important enough to u talk to her, if u don't really care for her just cut her loose. U know wat though, they say u don't appritiate wat u got till u lose it, i guess u have to find that out for urself playa

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Next time your having sex just put it in the "other hole" maybe that will settle her down.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Next time your having sex just put it in the "other hole" maybe that will settle her down.
    Or make her suck on it right after it's been there!!! :spudwow:

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Or make her suck on it right after it's been there!!! :spudwow:
    Now that's dirty on so many levels!! Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    Now that's dirty on so many levels!! Gotta love it.
    It's fun until she wants to kiss you...

hahaha then I would have to give her a mascara that didn't run when she cries know what I mean?? Just kidding would never hit my girl but I would also never allow her to kiss after doing that kind of trick

hahaha then I would have to give her a mascara that didn't run when she cries know what I mean?? Just kidding would never hit my girl but I would also never allow her to kiss after doing that kind of trick
    Thats strange! I talked to my friend about running mascara yesterday, involved choking hehehe!

Funny I discussed the same thing with a guy from the gym. You wouldn't happen to be training in Denmark yesterday would you?? Anyway he was too skinny to be you
    Last edited by SonGoku; 12-03-2004 at 06:04 AM.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not even my training that's important. It's WHAT I'm training for that's more important. She just doesn't seem to understand the importance of it in the same respect I do.
    Not many women do! They all think we are obsessed and don't care about anything else.. They fear that the bigger we get the more we are going to pick up and leave them! I have been through a couple girls and one I still kinda care for and lately she's understanding the gym thing a bit. But most just don't understand why we do it.. I would say have a talk with her first..if that doesnt work.. say bye bye

Funny I discussed the same thing with a guy from the gym. You wouldn't happen to be training in Denmark yesterday would you?? Anyway he was too skinny to be you
    Acctualy i was in Denmark...lol no

Sick minds think alike

Thread Information