Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022

    Victor Conte - Is on 20/20..NOW 10:00

    Hey bros, dont miss Victor Conte spilling the beans on 20/20. 10:00pm eastern He's supposed to give up Marion Jones and im sure others. I read in the ESPN article he said if he's going down he's bring everyone with him....

    OG

  2. #2
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i' m ready to hear his bs

  3. #3
    manwithin's Avatar
    manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    398
    thanks for the heads up

  4. #4
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Looks like he's throwing Marion Jones under the bus.....

    OG

  5. #5
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Looks like he's throwing Marion Jones under the bus.....

    OG

    sure did

  6. #6
    manwithin's Avatar
    manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    398
    Bonds is next

  7. #7
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    Bonds is next

    Yup. That bus is making a u-turn and its heading for Barry....

    OG

  8. #8
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    I believe everything he's saying...

    and as for jones saying that shes never taken enhancement drugs.....

    I understand that shes saying no to cover herself ...especially her endorsements.......

    Im sure all of us knew this deep down....now its confirmed

    Cmon..how could you not know that romanowski was......guys a maniac

  9. #9
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I believe everything he's saying...

    and as for jones saying that shes never taken enhancement drugs.....

    I understand that shes saying no to cover herself ...especially her endorsements.......

    Im sure all of us knew this deep down....now its confirmed

    Cmon..how could you not know that romanowski was......guys a maniac
    I believe he's telling the truth also.

    OG

  10. #10
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I believe he's telling the truth also.

    OG
    OG, as my agent, I need you to get victor on the phone and have him devise me a program.... Im bringing the gold home for the USA

  11. #11
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    This dudes asking for death!

  12. #12
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    This dudes asking for death!
    lol... you saw how he tiptoed around barry bonds

  13. #13
    lilpump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6
    that guy is asking for trouble giving up mainstream athletes...but who didnt know that most of them were doing this anyways. Barry Bonds was pretty much just skipped over though...makes you wonder

  14. #14
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    OG, as my agent, I need you to get victor on the phone and have him devise me a program.... Im bringing the gold home for the USA
    **** i want some too....lol

    OG

  15. #15
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Marion is in a world of **** right now with her perjury!!! Great interview by Conte though. I had no idea he was the bass player for Tower of Power. They were a sweet funk band

  16. #16
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Maybe its just me but....I dont think he bull****ed at all during that interview with Bashir, sure he pussyfooted around some subjects (Bonds) but other than that I think hes honestly telling the truth.

  17. #17
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    excellent interview, i believe every word he said. hes really the first one to come out against major athletes. there is no way bonds can bs his story. "i didnt know the cream and clear was steroids " just admit it.

  18. #18
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    I'm having to miss it........my roomate was watching something with one of his freinds, one of those stand-up comics on comedy central...........


    Do they usually show repeats of 20/20 episodes?

  19. #19
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I'm having to miss it........my roomate was watching something with one of his freinds, one of those stand-up comics on comedy central...........


    Do they usually show repeats of 20/20 episodes?
    dont think they do, but they said something to the fact that you can find out more on espn tv

  20. #20
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I'm having to miss it........my roomate was watching something with one of his freinds, one of those stand-up comics on comedy central...........


    Do they usually show repeats of 20/20 episodes?

    Hey bro, ESPN Magazine has a full interview with Conte.

    OG

  21. #21
    dd51 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1

    He's just a con man...

    Don't give this guy credit for anything other than having access to some of the best athletes in the world and his ability to sell them on his program.

    There's no genius involved with giving someone insulin and hgh. the cream and the clear could be crisco and olive oil if you're already using the other stuff...

    Big deal...guys were using insulin and hgh - from cadavers no less - 20+ years ago at the low levels of body building. There's no magic here.

    I would have more respect for him and some of his clients if they came out and said HgH is a necessary and a safe way for athletes to supplement, especially for football players, and gave the (IMHO) reasons why HgH and hormone therapy is reasonable.

    He's trying to portray himself as some mad genius, and he's just a common criminal who got busted and is taking those around him, down with him. And "denial" regarding Bonds is just as damming as if he said he gave him the stuff.

  22. #22
    larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    274
    So what did everyone think ? The guy seemed like a nerd trying to take credit for inventing steroids .


    Anyway i think all of us know about 90% of pro sports are on the juice......but i honestly think about 80% of the general population are clueless . I know i was years ago , and without bodybuildingand traveling down the i have i would still be .

  23. #23
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    id love ot try some of the new unknowns..lol

  24. #24
    D00fy's Avatar
    D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    2,224
    so what is the "CLEAR"

  25. #25
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by dd51
    Don't give this guy credit for anything other than having access to some of the best athletes in the world and his ability to sell them on his program.

    There's no genius involved with giving someone insulin and hgh. the cream and the clear could be crisco and olive oil if you're already using the other stuff...

    Big deal...guys were using insulin and hgh - from cadavers no less - 20+ years ago at the low levels of body building. There's no magic here.

    I would have more respect for him and some of his clients if they came out and said HgH is a necessary and a safe way for athletes to supplement, especially for football players, and gave the (IMHO) reasons why HgH and hormone therapy is reasonable.

    He's trying to portray himself as some mad genius, and he's just a common criminal who got busted and is taking those around him, down with him. And "denial" regarding Bonds is just as damming as if he said he gave him the stuff.

    Hey Barry....

    OG

  26. #26
    beavertrap's Avatar
    beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    so what is the "CLEAR"
    The clear is THG. From what I gather, it is closely related to trenbolone and is an oral that is absorbed under the tongue. From the info I have read, it is much more toxic than tren since it is 17aa. I can not believe women were using this stuff. I just hope nobody out there goes searching for THG now that they hear all the hype about it. It will no longer be undetectable and is more toxic than tren so at this point, it is obsolete.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •