houseofpain is offline Banned

cross road in my life

as many of you guys know i go to school and play college football. for about the last year or so i have been really thinking about my life and where it is headed. we went 0-12 this year and i am transferring to USF next year to play ball there. with all the things happening in this country as of late i have had this feeling that i need to do something for my country, basically i feel like i am a failure and need honor in my life. in all reality i am no failure what so ever, i graduate in may and plan on getting another degree starting in august. i have a lot of fun in school and have met some great friends but i have a feeling that it is my duty to serve my country. one of my good friends is an army recruiter and i visited him at his home during the thanksgiving holiday. we got to talking and now i am all confused about what to do. i have a meeting with a local army recruiter on wed to explore my options. i will get a pretty large signing bonus and will go ion as an officer due to my degree and things of that nature. basically i am just asking for feedback, if you guys could give me your opinions i would appericate it a lot. thanks in advance.
    ~HOP
    p.s. i am starting my cycle within a few days, what role does that play in my decision?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    as many of you guys know i go to school and play college football. for about the last year or so i have been really thinking about my life and where it is headed. we went 0-12 this year and i am transferring to USF next year to play ball there. with all the things happening in this country as of late i have had this feeling that i need to do something for my country, basically i feel like i am a failure and need honor in my life. in all reality i am no failure what so ever, i graduate in may and plan on getting another degree starting in august. i have a lot of fun in school and have met some great friends but i have a feeling that it is my duty to serve my country. one of my good friends is an army recruiter and i visited him at his home during the thanksgiving holiday. we got to talking and now i am all confused about what to do. i have a meeting with a local army recruiter on wed to explore my options. i will get a pretty large signing bonus and will go ion as an officer due to my degree and things of that nature. basically i am just asking for feedback, if you guys could give me your opinions i would appericate it a lot. thanks in advance.
    ~HOP
    p.s. i am starting my cycle within a few days, what role does that play in my decision?
    The only advice I could give is to just do what you gotta do. Dont let others influence your decision and make yourself happy first. Good luck on whatever you decide bro.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    If you are religiuos pray about it. A lot, be patient the answer will come to you but don't rush into anything. Talk with all the people who are important to you and get advice from them. Put it all together and make your decision. Most of all be patient about it, I can't stress that enough. You will know what to do in the end.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    at least you're doing the smart thing and using your degree and becoming an officer. There is a lot more money to be made that way. As for the AS, i doubt they're going to test you, so as long as you're done by the time you have to leave then you should be fine. But as 1V said, don't rush into anything, give it time.......an irrational decision could make you unhappy for the rest of your life

decadbal is offline Banned
    see my post on am

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Just weigh your options, think about where you want to be/what you want to do- and do it. Being in your position offers much flexibility and holds many options..

houseofpain is offline Banned
    thanks for the feedback guys
    ~HOP

Thread Information