KeyMastur is offline VET

I must apologize to the ladies, and some of the men...

For all the ladies and few men that this concerns, I must beg you for your forgiveness as I apologize to you all. It is not very often that this happens, both my apology and the action I am soon to reveal, but it has once again happened. And to this, you must know, I am truly sorry.

But......I must take myself off the open market. I have found a female member of whom I have taken quite an interest in, so I am no longer available to either party.

Now shall she cause any form of hurt upon myself, then the ladies, and ladies only, will have their chance. A chance for what you may ask - a one night stand of course - as I will once again be on the open market, but only to hunt, like the cheetah, not to find a soulmate to die with like the African beetle - at least not for a while.

decadbal is offline Banned
    you sir... are clearly an african beetle...

MASStermind is offline Banned
    has she seen your little pee pee yet? Once she does you might be back on the market I'm just kidding congrats on the find. Post pics when you can

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    \

A dung beetle

They are african too right?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    has she seen your little pee pee yet? Once she does you might be back on the market I'm just kidding congrats on the find. Post pics when you can
    we prefer pics that reveal.. you know so we can critique! honestly ---whistling---

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    or perhaps an african jungle bunny! they hump everything just like our man here..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well this a fine how-do-you-do.......*juggernaut scratches Key off his list*

What type of cheetah is that? The younger or older Chester Cheetah?

ttuPrincess Guest
    darn!

congrats Key

ttuPrincess Guest
    and I see all the fine ladies came out to this thread , man key you know how to make em hot!!!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I am heart broken. Guess I gotta stick with MR. LA. Sigh.........
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I am heart broken. Guess I gotta stick with MR. LA. Sigh.........
    and by LA she means large african..lol JK, u know after all the stuff with the other thread from like 3 weeks ago i had to make yet another joke..lol if its offensive say so and ill remove it, some ppl dont have a sense of humor..like mine..which is twisted.lol

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    For all the ladies and few men that this concerns, I must beg you for your forgiveness as I apologize to you all. It is not very often that this happens, both my apology and the action I am soon to reveal, but it has once again happened. And to this, you must know, I am truly sorry.

But......I must take myself off the open market. I have found a female member of whom I have taken quite an interest in, so I am no longer available to either party.

Now shall she cause any form of hurt upon myself, then the ladies, and ladies only, will have their chance. A chance for what you may ask - a one night stand of course - as I will once again be on the open market, but only to hunt, like the cheetah, not to find a soulmate to die with like the African beetle - at least not for a while.
    Is this perchance the same chick that used to wash her car next door?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    i believe it was key who used to wash his car when she came home. but if i also recall, he didn't even get a glimmer. heh, i guess she just wasn't diggin his chili.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    ooh, no. that was the neighbor girl. havent' really seen her since those carwashing days. and it was me that was always washin my car when i would see her outside and think dirty thoughts....

this is a girl i met at school

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Actually it could mean that ... my big, bald, beautiful dark skinned man

and by LA she means large african..lol JK, u know after all the stuff with the other thread from like 3 weeks ago i had to make yet another joke..lol if its offensive say so and ill remove it, some ppl dont have a sense of humor..like mine..which is twisted.lol
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA! EGO ALERT!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA! EGO ALERT!
    when you got it you got it....and i got it....

he means bad grammar..LOL

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    or perhaps an african jungle bunny! they hump everything just like our man here..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    But the shoot the doc gave you should clear things up.......provided you quit playing with it. hahaha

Thread Information