OG

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Unless you want him to hit on you????

Then start kickin some A$$...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    FamLay got banned! Sweet!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you need to take a sexuality class.....knowledge is power.

then you won't be so weirded out if he's gay. Sexuality has nothing to do with being a good roomate, nice guy ect. And not every gay man wants to sleep with you.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Another notch in my gun!

Lets all flame the ass off FamLay now!.
    If i knew more about the guy i would be more then happy too.

**** it... he's a coark soaker.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Decadbal: Now was the original description gay, or canadian ghey?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i found out one of my roomemates was gay yesterday, he slept with a guy in his room, they didn't have sex but me and my other roomemate are pretty sure he is gay. ex he doesent like big boobs or a big ass, he only likes tiny girls and hasent had sex in three years, he also turns down sex from girls and he is really skinny. what would you guys do? he is a nice guy and is cool ive known him forever, i dont think he is gay but if you looked at him you would think he is gay....what would you guys do?
    i havnt read anything in this thread yet....... but i just wanted to say i like petite girls w/ nice little round buts (not flat tho) and big boobs do not make a difference to me and im not gay lol. thats it!!

why dont ya try askin him??

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i dont have a problem with gay people some are pretty cool but i don't want to sleep within 15 feet of one every night.
    Obviously you have a problem with him. What do you think being within 15 feet he can infect you with his gayness?

How can i tell if he is telling the truth when he says he is not gay?????
    Offer him a blow job. If he accepts he's gay. If he says no ... he's not.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Another notch in my gun!

Lets all flame the ass off FamLay now!.
    LMAO!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

HAHAHAH! lol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    i found out one of my roomemates was gay yesterday, he slept with a guy in his room, they didn't have sex but me and my other roomemate are pretty sure he is gay. ex he doesent like big boobs or a big ass, he only likes tiny girls and hasent had sex in three years, he also turns down sex from girls and he is really skinny. what would you guys do? he is a nice guy and is cool ive known him forever, i dont think he is gay but if you looked at him you would think he is gay....what would you guys do?
    Unless he started hitting on you or something along those lines what does it really matter? Girls screw guys and we don't think they are disgusting so why should gay men be any different. Look at it like you just got yourself a female roomate that might be bringing guys home to bang her

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Obviously you have a problem with him. What do you think being within 15 feet he can infect you with his gayness?

Maybe his ass sticks out 15 1/2 feet from the sheets!.

cb25 is offline Banned

lol...well said.

seriously....so what if he is gay. does that mean, that just because you live in the same house...that YOU will get infected and turn gay? kind of an ignorant attitude IMO.

or worse...people will just assume because he's gay, that the two of you must be an item!

get over yourself, IMO.

i had a gay roommate a few years back - one of the most considerate, best roommates i've ever had...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Seriously....what difference does it make to you? If he is or he isn't ... he obviously isn't flaunting it in your face, he isn't hitting on you.....so leave it alone. If he WANTS you to know for sure....either way, he will tell you.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless it makes it look like you might be Gay, too. Most of them are pretty decent people, apart from the fact that, well, that's what they are. I have a good friend who is Gay, and I mean really, really Gay. We even joke about each other's perversions. My taste for women of the opposite sex seems nauseating to him. I don't think much of his taste for doing lip-hangs on stiffies, either, or his penchant for butt-banditry, but we get along pretty good. I know if I ever needed an expert opinion on some facet of the Gay lifestyle, I could ask him.

If you have known him that long and he hasn't hit on you yet, he probably never will. If he was your friend yesterday when you thought he was straight, he should still be your friend now that he obviously isn't. Hey, it could be worse. He could be a democrat! (uh, he isn't, right? That could make you look bad)

Muff-Chaser, tell me. Does he kiss like a gay?.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    haaaaaaaaahaaa

i'm not going to read all of this, that way i can respond without additional input...

you have to decide if you want to be around, or be associated with gay people.. if not.. you need to seperate yourself from him..

If you don't mind what others think, and he's a good bud, and you don't mind others thinking you are gay... well aren't you special..

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    The first guy they gave me as a roommate this year turned out to be gay. I found out the day he moved out, which was sweet. I guess he didnt like me gettin up at 5am every day and all the army crap and girlie posters all over. So then I had a single room from two weeks into semester up untill about 3 weeks ago when some douche moves in. Hes fat, smells like major BO, and cigarettes, and pot. I fvckin hate it. Ive gone through 2 cans of oust and tell him all the time that he cant come in here smellin like $hit cuz if my uniforms start smellin like pot I could loose my scholarship. Good thing Im movin to another dorm on friday and the dude whos in there now has a single and is movin out this week too. Back to single and sassy!!!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I cannot believe that this thread is lasting soo long...who cares if he is gay or not...it does not matter.

Maybe Muff is upset that he hasn't hit on him?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What if muff gets drunk and passes out and the gay roommate takes advantage of him?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    What if muff gets drunk and passes out and the gay roommate takes advantage of him?
    How many times have you heard of this happening? I think this only happens on TV.

Do you take advantage of drunk women? What makes you think he'll take advantage of a drunk guy?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Yea, what if Muff gets 'date raped', lol..

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i have nothing against gay guys but i dunno how much i would like living with one if he's taking home guys all the time! that would just creep me out.
    It would probably wierd me out a little, too, especially hearing two guys moaning and groaning together, but then again, my bringing a chick up might weird him out, too. Sometimes you just gotta live and let live and all get along.

statuZ is offline Banned
    lets play the "what if muff" game. what if muff was seen naked by his roommate and things got dirty, WHAT IF!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why does it matter? people are people.

look if you had a homo living across the hall from you that you lived with, it would be weird, he says hes not gay but he acts like it, my other roomemate thinks he is seriuosly gay. ok the other night he says he met this really hot guy but he says he judges all guys, i ws like ok, he lives in the same town and spent the night over here, me or my other roomemate were here, he says that he stayed over because he wanted to drink, wtf i could understand that because i get drunk and stay over at friends house too, but not if i lived within 5 miles away from my house. it is just weird that he did it when none of us were home and he didn't tell us about it.

i dont have a problem with gay people some are pretty cool but i don't want to sleep within 15 feet of one every night. How can i tell if he is telling the truth when he says he is not gay?????

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    lets play the "what if muff" game. what if muff was seen naked by his roommate and things got dirty, WHAT IF!
    WHAT IF Muff dropped the soap in the shower, and showed his roomie his 'MUFF'!..... WHAT IF

How old are you? You say you have nothing against gays shortly after you say something about having a "homo" across the hall. You are inconsistent. Leave the man alone. If he's not having sex in your bed and in front of you ..... its none ya business. Just return the favor and don't be hetro in front of him. He probably finds it just as weird!

look if you had a homo living across the hall from you that you lived with, it would be weird, he says hes not gay but he acts like it, my other roomemate thinks he is seriuosly gay. ok the other night he says he met this really hot guy but he says he judges all guys, i ws like ok, he lives in the same town and spent the night over here, me or my other roomemate were here, he says that he stayed over because he wanted to drink, wtf i could understand that because i get drunk and stay over at friends house too, but not if i lived within 5 miles away from my house. it is just weird that he did it when none of us were home and he didn't tell us about it.

i dont have a problem with gay people some are pretty cool but i don't want to sleep within 15 feet of one every night. How can i tell if he is telling the truth when he says he is not gay?????

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    That's not a foolproof plan though....if he'll GIVE YOU a blowjob, he's gay, if he'll simply take one out of curiosity, still straight as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    That's not a foolproof plan though....if he'll GIVE YOU a blowjob, he's gay, if he'll simply take one out of curiosity, still straight as hell.
    Your speaking from experience right?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    we've covered this before..

If you as a hetero.. .allow a homo to orally pleasure you.. you are gay...

period..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

To be honest bro, i mean your name is "muff-chase" (means pussy chaser). I think maybe your over compensating? I guess your not fully comofortable with your sexuality

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    If he's a cool guy and you get along who cares who he sleeps with.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Decadbal: Now was the original description gay, or canadian ghey?
    i think that famlay even excedes canadian gay..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    we've covered this before..

If you as a hetero.. .allow a homo to orally pleasure you.. you are gay...

period..
    You didn't know? You're not gay if you're the one on top.

Oh yes you are! To be the "top", you have to have a boner, right? A boner for another man? That, to me, means you are MORE gay than the guy on bottom!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Oh yes you are! To be the "top", you have to have a boner, right? A boner for another man? That, to me, means you are MORE gay than the guy on bottom!
    This thread has gone crazy!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Maybe his ass sticks out 15 1/2 feet from the sheets!.
    LMFAO @ his ass sticking out.

I was going to say something about the gayness infection, but that comment made me burst out laughing.

This kid i work with is gay, and he has a crush on me. He openly told me. I have no problem with it, i did at first, but i set my boundaries, and he knows i'm straight, so theres no problem. We go about business like i never knew.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    The top is less gay than the one on bottom. The top being the f ucker and the bottom being the f uckee.

Dang... i didn't know.. i should call my brother, and tell him he can come back to church..

cause he's been laying wood all up and down the east coast..

thanks.. :spudnik4: man... he'll be so happy to hear it..

Rules

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information