Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    cause he's been laying wood all up and down the east coast.. .

BIG R is offline Member

Talking Hahahhhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Dang... i didn't know.. i should call my brother, and tell him he can come back to church..

cause he's been laying wood all up and down the east coast..

thanks.. :spudnik4: man... he'll be so happy to hear it..

Dam thats funny ........whats next a 12 step program to rid people of thier gayness? God Lord get an Excorcist.

R

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    thought you would like that......

yep.. hell he's been to canada too.. NY Atlanta of coarse... florida is his stomping grounds..

so if you "gay" (bottoms) ever run up on a bondage guy with a thicker than average unit.. and his trade mark phrase is "oh, you like that don't you"

You probably been hit by my straight little brother..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Another notch in my gun!

Lets all flame the ass off FamLay now!.

Tie him up and turn him over to me for an hour. I'll change his way of thinking, for sure.
    -Tock

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Tie him up and turn him over to me for an hour. I'll change his way of thinking, for sure.
    -Tock
    that is just plain gay.....

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahah this thread is now fvcking hilarious what happened?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The top is less gay than the one on bottom. The top being the f ucker and the bottom being the f uckee.
    So.....it is better to give than to receive?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

no no no, you are more gay if you are on top because you dick is hard and you are enjoying what you are doing, therefore you are turned on by a man. So you are definatly more gay if you are on top.

Hmmm Wow Im learning so much today.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmm Wow Im learning so much today.
    hahahaha glad I could help

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    that is just plain gay.....
    Guess you havent been here long enough....Thats because Tock is ghay..... Tock stop peekin....lol

OG

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    no no no, you are more gay if you are on top because you dick is hard and you are enjoying what you are doing, therefore you are turned on by a man. So you are definatly more gay if you are on top.
    See, you can argue it either way because the one on bottom is in the more feminine position (getting f ucked) but the top one is f ucking a guy and enjoying it. I think its pretty f uckin gay both ways

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    See, you can argue it either way because the one on bottom is in the more feminine position (getting f ucked) but the top one is f ucking a guy and enjoying it. I think its pretty f uckin gay both ways
    what did your roomate say when you told him you were gay

LMAO was wondering who was gonna point that out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Guess you havent been here long enough....Thats because Tock is ghay..... Tock stop peekin....lol

OG

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Bro, your just thinking about that waaaaay to much....hahhaha

OG

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The top is less gay than the one on bottom. The top being the f ucker and the bottom being the f uckee.
    No... the guy on bottom is passive. The guy on top is active. The guy on top is GOING FOR IT! He is horny for another man! He wants that man-booty and he is WORKING for it! He is turned on by that guy underneath him, that hairy little non-female backside. The guy on bottom is just letting it happen. I say the guy on top is the real butt-bandit. He has to be turned on for the thing to happen. He has to REALLY LIKE MEN, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get it up!

Hmm maybe he's reliving some past experiences.

Bro, your just thinking about that waaaaay to much....hahhaha

OG

LMAO was wondering who was gonna point that out!!!

hahaha....Ya CB i was a little surprised no one pointed that out for him. I had to. I didnt want him to get the wrong idea about Tock....

OG

Hmm maybe he's reliving some past experiences.

Orrrrr maybe he's still in the closet...hahah

OG

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    No... the guy on bottom is passive. The guy on top is active. The guy on top is GOING FOR IT! He is horny for another man! He wants that man-booty and he is WORKING for it! He is turned on by that guy underneath him, that hairy little non-female backside. The guy on bottom is just letting it happen. I say the guy on top is the real butt-bandit. He has to be turned on for the thing to happen. He has to REALLY LIKE MEN, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get it up!
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.........

OG
    well, now that explains it

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

Ummmm ummmmm.....anyone..? Now thats GHAY hahaha

OG

Orrrrr maybe he's still in the closet...hahah

OG

Hmmmm not anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    well, now that explains it

ohhhhya! Tocks been out and about from the closet for a while now....We still like him though... Well, as long as you dont discuss politics and religion with him hes an ok guy......

OG

hahahaha glad I could help
    I love it when you teach me new things baby

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    ok guys tonight my gay room mate kissed my straight room mate on the cheek, the straight guy hit him and started a huge argument in the house. now my straight rmte wants to move out!!!! wtf i cant find another room mate now especially since people know he is gay. ????????????

cb25 is offline Banned
    oh the drama

Aa another AR world turns....Its like a ghay soap. Wheres the dayum clicker....lol

OG

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    ok guys tonight my gay room mate kissed my straight room mate on the cheek, the straight guy hit him and started a huge argument in the house. now my straight rmte wants to move out!!!! wtf i cant find another room mate now especially since people know he is gay. ????????????
    Well you could look for another gay roommate. Maybe they could bunk up together and you would still have the extra room left over hee hee! Seriously the gay roommate should have known better than to do that. That was waaaaaay OTT. I say try to smooth things over and tell the gay guy hey its cool that you are gay but we are straight. Respect our straightness and we will respect your un-straightness. He made the screwup. If it is a choice between your gay roommate and your straight one, if the straight one is a stand-up guy, then I would tell the gay guy he's got to go. That is assuming you can't smooth this over.

I love it when you teach me new things baby
    I love it when you call me baby....baby..

decadbal is offline Banned
    watch out dend...shes into the big brothers... so that pretty much means youll be batting 1000LOL.... get em CB..lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think muffs' last thread pushed things over the top.

i think muff chaser is a clear cover up... like the gay guy who is obsessed with gettin pussy, u know to cover it up... like lance on outcold..lol hes just a prag and hes really the gay roomate.. silly fruitypebble

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i think muff chaser is a clear cover up... like the gay guy who is obsessed with gettin pussy, u know to cover it up... like lance on outcold..lol hes just a prag and hes really the gay roomate.. silly fruitypebble
    BWAahahahahahahahahahahah

ohhhhya! Tocks been out and about from the closet for a while now....We still like him though... Well, as long as you dont discuss politics and religion with him hes an ok guy......

OG
    lmao.....queens do get their way often so i would not even dare cross him over...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    watch out dend...shes into the big brothers... so that pretty much means youll be batting 1000LOL.... get em CB..lol
    LOL Hmmm Hmmm trust me I AM!!!

I love it when you call me baby....baby..
    Love it when you call ME baby BABY!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, where do you live, nazi germany? How can it be that so many backwards people are living in your flat at the same time? A kiss on the cheek is no reason to get angry at all. I thought you guys weren't even sure he was gay? Both of you are over reacting, and you sound quite pathetic to me and everyone else on the board (with the exception of your backwards companions)

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Jesus, where do you live, nazi germany? How can it be that so many backwards people are living in your flat at the same time? A kiss on the cheek is no reason to get angry at all. I thought you guys weren't even sure he was gay? Both of you are over reacting, and you sound quite pathetic to me and everyone else on the board (with the exception of your backwards companions)
    Birds of a feather flock together

what do nazi anti gay birds do...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information