Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whore stories

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

Whore stories

For the first time I paid for sex, it happened in TJ and what an experience it was. I paid 60 bones for 30 minutes-the fastest 30 minutes of my life..lol. I was so worried that I wasn't going to be able to get it up 'cause of my nervousness-but all went well-she was a gorgeous woman from Monterey, Mexico, dark hair, green eyes, and I could have placed a glass on her ass, it was shaped like an apple-she smellled great and let me do whatever I wanted. Next time I will pay for an hour, this place was full of beatiful women..all sizes, body type and ages ranging from 18-about 35. Clean hotel, room and sheets. If you ever in TJ go to "Adelitas". Do you have a story? Let's hear it.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 12-07-2004 at 04:57 PM.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    women usually pay me for sex

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good for you man..

all women are prostitues.. some just have a long term contract..

others freelance..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    nothing like hearing about somebody paying for what I get for free whenever the fack I want.

shoulda just beat off and ordered a pizza

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Spy....you are lucky I like you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    good for you man..

others freelance..
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I really don't understand why you would feel the need to brag about this?

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    For the first time I paid for sex, it happened in TJ and what an experience it was. I paid 60 bones for 30 minutes-the fastest 30 minutes of my life..lol. I was so worried that I wasn't going to be able to get it up 'cause of my nervousness-but all went well-she was a gorgeous woman from Monterey, Mexico, dark hair, green eyes, and I could have placed a glass on her ass, it was shaped like an apple-she smellled great and let me do whatever I wanted. Next time I will pay for an hour, this place was full of beatiful women..all sizes, body type and ages ranging from 18-about 35. Clean hotel, room and sheets. If you ever in TJ go to "Adelitas". Do you have a story? Let's hear it.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    cause its sweet...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Spy....you are lucky I like you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry CB...

i just get to laugh at some of these young ones..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

others freelance..

god, its so true

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ahah i dont think i could ever bring myself to pay for sex! its really not that hard to get! go to the club,fuk anywhere! i guess when ur as good looking as me its just that much easier! LOL....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oooooooh i got one! I got one!

When i went to brazil for a Jiu-Jitsu trip, me and my training partner went to "Centuaro's", a whore house near Rio. It was super awesome. It was a really nice facility, and pretty pretty girls, not like the ones here who have no teeth. Many of them even spoke half decent english too. We paid like 400 brazilian dolars which equated to like 140 american dolllars, not bad. And NO hidden tip charge!
    First you go into the bar area where all the girls are and you can mingle and drink with them for however long ou want before you pick one.(or two if that is you wish, and if you have the money,lol.) After you decide which one you want you are taken upstairs, she leaves the room, then comes back a few minutes later with sexy ass lingerei on. mmmmmmmmm.
    And then it's go time!
    We went 3 times the week we were there! It was addicting. I put it all on my credit card and my mom emailed me and was like "What are you guys doing down there that you've spent so much money?!"
    I was like "Trianing with Brazilian Top Team is expensive mom!" LMAO!!!!!
    Actially we trained for free for most of the time, until that cocksucker Murilo Busamante showed up and made us pay. ****er.
    Anyway, the last night e were there, my traiing partner video taped his sex act with A REALLY HOT HOOKER. But as luck would have it, the owners found out!
    You see, my training partner on our second visit to Centuaro's actaullly got one of the hookers to come out with us and take us site seeing for the day. She really liked him and was getting very attached. So after the site seeing, she asked if the next day we would go to some gay show with her. We decided to ditch her and said our one friend was in brazil too and needed our help, so we canceled. She could tell the story was hogwash, so she got upset. So the next day we went to Centuro's again(the 3rd time) and she saw him there. He made nice with her and said he'd spend the night with her since he knew she felt they were "together"(dumb hooker). Of course he snuck off with one of the hottest blond brazilians ever and did it with her.
    Well, after i had finished blowing my load on my hooker i went downstairs to shower up. I saw her in the stair case and she was like "Where's Jim"(not actual name) I was like "He's not with you? Jee, I don't know." LMAO!!!
    So i guess she saw him coming out of the room with the blond and the cam corder, and boom, BUSTED. The owner took the tape, being somewhat polite about it, and crushed it in front of us. She was like," No, no, no. No tapey. You shoulda know better. We getta in big trouble."
    But all ended well since we were such good customers that week. If we had gotten caught and only spent one or 2 days there, we may have gotten cast out for life or somethin.
    Anyway, that's my story.

I have more, but there not as interesting.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 12-07-2004 at 06:06 PM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Beats the sh*t out of me too, but we're golden oldies around here CB!

You can KMA TOO

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    god, its so true

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    LOL I guess so. I mean I don't understand being proud of having to pay for sex.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Hell im relatively young and I dont see a need for it either.

Oh man...come on now, I don't mean to brag or be proud. I have done the club thing, but these days I don't drink so I don't frequent them. I have had my share of women, both normal and freaks. Commando Barbi, I am sorry if this offends you, I am just a typical testostorone driven male with animalistic desires..lol..everyone here has a fantasy..this just happened to be one of my mine.

I wasn't offended at all. I just don't see how giving up cold hard cash for what you should be able to get for free is something to brag about. I also don't think that your typical test driven man has fantasies about buying sex.

JMO.....hope you double wrap....don't matter how good she smells....you are playing with fire. ESP in TJ. Not to mention the chance you take of getting rolled or worse.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I have paid alot more than a couple hundred bucks for some ass. First date was 200 dinner and a movie, second date dinner and drinks 350, third date 100 bucks went to a bar. So around 700 dollars, not to mention the time and effort.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    "Bring on the Vandersexxx!" - Eurotrip

Wow.....my kinda man . Totally worth it Im sure.

So.......would you prefer just to hire a professional?

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I have paid alot more than a couple hundred bucks for some ass. First date was 200 dinner and a movie, second date dinner and drinks 350, third date 100 bucks went to a bar. So around 700 dollars, not to mention the time and effort.

decadbal is offline Banned
    let me just say this... if i ever did actually out right pay for sex... id never tell someone..lol

Wow.....my kinda man . Totally worth it Im sure.

So.......would you prefer just to hire a professional?
    she was a professional

I guess we all pay for it in one way or another! My guy will tell ya that LOL....but I'm so worth it!

D - What kind of Professional????

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course, it's been said, and I agree (on principle, not experience), that you're not paying the woman for sex, you're paying her to walk out of your life afterwards.

hahahahah
    CB-she wasn't a hooker...she was a professional in the bedroom, she had skillz.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Of course, it's been said, and I agree (on principle, not experience), that you're not paying the woman for sex, you're paying her to walk out of your life afterwards.

Hmmm there's a big price tag on that!!!

Hee hee. That's your story .... you stick with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    hahahahah
    CB-she wasn't a hooker...she was a professional in the bedroom, she had skillz.

Hee hee. That's your story .... you stick with it!
    until the day I die

decadbal is offline Banned
    will u girls kiss already dam

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    will u girls kiss already dam
    don't hate

LMAO hehehehe

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    I experienced the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Carson City. Was one of the best weekends of my life!! So much fun in that place. I would recommend everyone to visit that brothel.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hookers are completely disgusting human pigs.

but, are great for what they do and what they DONT do.

do ... being hump the hell outta yah.

dont ... being bug the fack outta yah after ..... or before actually too or DURING for that matter (owww, it hurts, no I dont wanna do that upside down jackhammer thingy).... I mean CMAN! they're friggen hump masters.

sorta like a temp girl, you just gotta decide if you possibly do or dont want your pecker to drop off in the toilet, cause its likely it will.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    let me just say this... if i ever did actually out right pay for sex... id never tell someone..lol
    same here...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I once paid MassJ 50 bucks to lick my toes.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Don;t think I would brag about it either. I am married and I agree that we all pay for it in one way or another. I am gonna be paying for the rest of my life. But I figure she is worth EVERY DAM SECOND!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Anabolicboy.. I would NEVER EVER have sex with a brazillian hooker.. something like 1/2 of the pop have HIV/AIDS so chances are thoes chicks did too.. I'm sorry to break it to you but you should get ur self tested...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    good for you man..

others freelance..

awesome

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Very true, I don't want to spend tons of cash on some woman who at the end of the night is still deciding whether or not she likes me enough to let me even give her a kiss. Additionally, I don't want any strings, no attachments (atleast not right now). The bunny ranch would be cool to visit, but I have heard of the cost...geez! I am a big believer that prostitution should be legal for many reasons, here is a couple: Less disease and crime, protection for the girls, state makes money..too many others to list. I am sure some of you feel the same.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    The bunny ranch would be cool to visit, but I have heard of the cost...geez!
    Oh i know man... I know a guy who went there when he was in Vegas and he said the girls were all Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera hot. If somebody says they would never pay for sex you have to ask them "Would you pay $1000 to do britney spears?" Whats the difference between that and doing a girl that LOOKS like britney spears... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information