Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

I would like to call everyones attention to this!!!

My Instructional Threads:

I hope everyone realizes that we have pretty much driven off one of our most promintent and useful members. To everyone who's ever hated on swole **** ya'll and thanx a lot

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

I hope everyone realizes that we have pretty much driven off one of our most promintent and useful members. To everyone who's ever hated on swole **** ya'll and thanx a lot

Man bro this sucks A$$ big time. He was a good bro. Always helpin out. Always had info if you needed.

AHHAHAHAHAH THIS SUCKS A BIG FAT DIC^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Wonderful. Here we had an unlimited resource of information and somw few newb's have pissed him off. I can't blame Swole in the least. Someone who has that much knowledge, and experience should not be challenged. If you have as much experience and knowledge as Swole, be my guest to post other "informative threads". Otherwise do not question the man unless you have tried what he has said. And as he said repeatedly: These are suggestions and guidelines ONLY! If it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean it won;t work for us!! Again to all you people who have hated, questioned, and disagreed...THANX A LOT!!!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    man this is bs who pissed him off Swole i ask that you please reconsider this. There are so many of us on this board that do listen to your advice and try to use your information in our gym lives. I guess if you have made your decision then you know what is right so I just say thank you for all the advice that you have given myself and all the others on the board and i am very sorry to see you go

Yup I honestly was so pissed off going to bed last night.. People have their own ways of training sure.. But don't come on swole's post and disagre with it.. HE ****ING KNOWS MORE THEN MOST EVER WILL!!

i just dont get it its cool if you do things different than he does and get results but to say that the way he does things is wrong is just assanine. I guess one jackass can blow it for the whole team

I believe that thisa board has never felt such a HUGH loss before. I am now in mourning.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    You guys can still access his site for info.....its not the end of the world

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read the other threads what happened?

Still maraxus. I hate that some pissant can make such a valueable member leave!

What happened

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Still maraxus. I hate that some pissant can make such a valueable member leave!

Well its an open forum you know? You cant stop people from posting. You have to be tough skinned, and either ignore people's comments or defend yourself. Unfortunately thats what it has come to. This place isnt what it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Well its an open forum you know? You cant stop people from posting. You have to be tough skinned, and either ignore people's comments or defend yourself. Unfortunately thats what it has come to. This place isnt what it once was.
    I may not have as many post as alot of people on this board but i have been a member for over 2 years and this board has changed so much from when i first started coming here. when i firsted signed up it really seemed like everyone knew each other and were friends and were just here to help others or get help for themselves. now its all about post counts and some place to come and start arguments dont get me wrong there are pleanty of good people still roaming around here, but man have things changed

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

dude, post the thread that pissed off Smole, I didn't catch it.

Also, I think this is a huge blow to this Board. Swole is one of the pillars of knowledge here. All we need to do now is scare off Hooker and we are really hosed!!

With that being said how do you know the other guy wasnt a pro? Just for arguments sake. Why cant we as a people challenge those who teach??? Or should we all stay asleep and just eat what is thrown down to us? I still dont know what happened but I would challenge something I dissagreed with . I would back up my statement and show why I think this way, and it would be the responsibility of the "teacher" to help make us grow to understand whyhe is right.....

I dont know how many of you know the difference between Einstien and Newton, But if you applied newtons laws into a quantum physics application you would fail and vice versa. Not everything is in stone and not every teacher is right. If everything is in a constructive manner than whats problem

I agree.. But it was like every post Swole made someone **** on it.. but yes it's not as respectful as it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    With that being said how do you know the other guy wasnt a pro? Just for arguments sake. Why cant we as a people challenge those who teach??? Or should we all stay asleep and just eat what is thrown down to us? I still dont know what happened but I would challenge something I dissagreed with . I would back up my statement and show why I think this way, and it would be the responsibility of the "teacher" to help make us grow to understand whyhe is right.....

I dont know how many of you know the difference between Einstien and Newton, But if you applied newtons laws into a quantum physics application you would fail and vice versa. Not everything is in stone and not every teacher is right. If everything is in a constructive manner than whats problem
    you gcan give your opinion without telling someone else that they are wrong there is more than one way to work out

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Sorry but I'm not one to bend over pucker my lips and kiss some guys bootay. If you ask me this is another one of his attempts to try to gain more business for his site. Why should he be answering questions for free when he can charge you for them at his site. Never really did use any of his info. Most of his posts were put downs to other members whose opinions he didnt agree with. I have no paintence for intolerant people and those who cannot respect another persons point of view and where they are coming from. Not everyone beleives or has the same view and that needs to be respected in my opinion. I usually get my nutritional info off sicentific journals and other websites. Too much free info out there to pay someone for the same stuff. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 12-10-2004 at 08:47 AM.

Because that wasnt the point of the thread. a bunch of members had been asking Swole for a good leg routine.. He gave it to them. Simple as that. The thread wasnt titled "what do u think of this leg routine". I know where you are coming from but every thread he started ended up being filled with negativity.. Its not so much what you say but how you say

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    Sorry but I'm not one to bend over pucker my lips and kiss some guys bootay. If you ask me this is another one of his attempts to try to gain more business for his site. Why should he be answering questions for free when he can charge you for them at his site. Never really did use any of his info. Most of his posts were put downs to other members whose opinions he didnt agree with. I have no paintence for intolerant people and those who cannot respect another persons point of view and where they are coming from. Not everyone beleives or has the same view and that needs to be respected in my opinion. I usually get my nutritional info off sicentific journals and other websites. Too much free info out there to pay someone for the same stuff. Just my 2 cents worth.
    I will back you on this bro... I have seen some negative sh!t being thrown for no reason other than it wasnt liked

THis is true guys, alot of negative posts as of late.

How is it an attempt to gain business??? He was here giving FREE ****ING ADVICE! He answered questions because he wants to see other people succeed as well. "Not everyone beleives or has the same view and that needs to be respected in my opinion" is what u said.. And people didn't respect his view's, they would attempt to rip them apart. I am sorry but how many other people on this site look like swole and are moving up in the PROFESSIONAL BB'ing world.. There are several other members Like Carlos E etc that have exceptional knowledge and we should RESPECT THEM.. Swole was always respectful, but he would tell you when its wrong

I agree. I remember reading a thread about how "Mature" the board was getting back in September or back then a while ago. This board is no longer at the maturity level it once was. Did anyone else read the thread about minors on the board??? This is what happens when we get a bunch of immature young people on here. Don;t get me wrong...I am not saying that all young ppl are immature. It just seems that alot of them are...and they cause chit on here.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yeah, but aren't you the guy that posts racial jokes because you think they're funny when they're not? And now you have the nerve to say that you have no patience for intolerance. Funny!

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yeah, but aren't you the guy that posts racial jokes because you think they're funny when they're not? And now you have the nerve to say that you have no patience for intolerance. Funny!

If you dont find my jokes funny dont laugh thats your perrogative. Why dont you yell at Chris Rock? He makes racist jokes doenst he? Or hey I think there is a comedian out there that makes gay jokes. And my joke wasnt even racist, it was total farce and obvious to anyone with half a brain. If people like you were all that existed we'd all be in cages licking your nut sack saying yes master and there wouldnt be any humor at all. Just cuase youre black doesnt mean a joke isnt funny. I've had my race made fun of in jokes before and guess what, if its funny I LAUGH! And dont tell me my jokes arent funny. They might not be funny to YOU but youre not my audience. Youre just a bully bro. All your previous posts point to that one fact. BTW I'm not the only one who doesnt like you. I've been PMed by numerous people saying what a douche you are.

If you never used any of his information that was your decision. And his posts were not put downs to others. If eh ever did flame somebody he had the right to and he usually apologized for it after wards. If you have a different view than SwoleCat, he did respect it! He would even say that he respected your view. Unfortunately it was narrowminded persons like your self that pissed him off to the point that he left. Unfortunately you could not respect HIS view on matters. You talk about tolerence...I have seen no tolerance in this post. Nobody is asking you to kiss anyone's ass. Many of us on this board found his information useful and helpful. If you didn;t that's fine, butr keep it to yourself! Swole will be sorely missed by many!

If you dont find my jokes funny dont laugh thats your perrogative. Why dont you yell at Chris Rock? He makes racist jokes doenst he? Or hey I think there is a comedian out there that makes gay jokes. And my joke wasnt even racist, it was total farce and obvious to anyone with half a brain. If people like you were all that existed we'd all be in cages licking your nut sack saying yes master and there wouldnt be any humor at all. Just cuase youre black doesnt mean a joke isnt funny. I've had my race made fun of in jokes before and guess what, if its funny I LAUGH! And dont tell me my jokes arent funny. They might not be funny to YOU but youre not my audience. Youre just a bully bro. All your previous posts point to that one fact. BTW I'm not the only one who doesnt like you. I've been PMed by numerous people saying what a douche you are.
    Bla bla bla... you posted the same crap last time EVERYONE called you out on this. So everyone who called you out has half a brain? Sure, whatever. And just for your information, I'm not Black. I'm sure I got just as many PMs from people saying they did not like you. The difference being my PMs were from senior members, VETs and Mods on the board.

ProVet is offline Banned

Let me just say that you my friend are one smart individual. I am a retired pro and responded to Mr. Swolecat's thread in a non-offensive manner simply suggesting that another good way to build quality muscle mass is to incorporate heavy squats. I will also say that this is the best aas board on the net and the only one that I have chosen to sign up with. Now, there are a lot of peoples advice on this board that does not make sense I will have to agree. However, when someone makes a statement that sounds professional and sounds to be true then pull that persons responses or previous post's and see if he really knows what he is talking about. Swolecat is a very respected person in the community and I agree with most of his post's as I have read a lot before joining. His dieting knowledge is the best I have ever seen and his site offers a lot of help as well. I will say again there is no other board with an informational base and so many outstanding professionals that makes this board the best on the net. Please accept this as a formal appology for anything that I may have said to make you go to this extreme. If Mr Swolecat decides to leave us then I will step up and answer questions via pm in his absense. I have a full time job now so if I take a while to get back to you please forgive me. However, I will always respond to any questions. I do not know everything there is to know about bodybuilding nor does anyone else on here. Your friend PROVET!!! Kudos

That was very tolerant Mass. Carlos is onother that has tone of information to give and help us out. I don;t believe I have seen any pics of you in contests. Nor have I seen any pics of you in M&F. Correct me if I am wrong there. As for being a bully. I feel that's exactly what you are trying to do here!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black !!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    If you never used any of his information that was your decision. And his posts were not put downs to others. If eh ever did flame somebody he had the right to and he usually apologized for it after wards. If you have a different view than SwoleCat, he did respect it! He would even say that he respected your view. Unfortunately it was narrowminded persons like your self that pissed him off to the point that he left. Unfortunately you could not respect HIS view on matters. You talk about tolerence...I have seen no tolerance in this post. Nobody is asking you to kiss anyone's ass. Many of us on this board found his information useful and helpful. If you didn;t that's fine, butr keep it to yourself! Swole will be sorely missed by many!
    Mastermind can talk as much crap as he wants. Unlike SwoleCat, I'm not going any where so he can deal with it or put me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by ProVet
    Let me just say that you my friend are one smart individual. I am a retired pro and responded to Mr. Swolecat's thread in a non-offensive manner simply suggesting that another good way to build quality muscle mass is to incorporate heavy squats. I will also say that this is the best aas board on the net and the only one that I have chosen to sign up with. Now, there are a lot of peoples advice on this board that does not make sense I will have to agree. However, when someone makes a statement that sounds professional and sounds to be true then pull that persons responses or previous post's and see if he really knows what he is talking about. Swolecat is a very respected person in the community and I agree with most of his post's as I have read a lot before joining. His dieting knowledge is the best I have ever seen and his site offers a lot of help as well. I will say again there is no other board with an informational base and so many outstanding professionals that makes this board the best on the net. Please accept this as a formal appology for anything that I may have said to make you go to this extreme. If Mr Swolecat decides to leave us then I will step up and answer questions via pm in his absense. I have a full time job now so if I take a while to get back to you please forgive me. However, I will always respond to any questions. I do not know everything there is to know about bodybuilding nor does anyone else on here. Your friend PROVET!!! Kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Mastermind can talk as much crap as he wants. Unlike SwoleCat, I'm not going any where so he can deal with it or put me on ignore.
    I will be more than happy to see you stick around brother. And I am sure many others will as well. This Masstermind chap seems to do nothing but hate! Perhaps he should go elsewhere and take his biggotry with him!

Your a good man no worries.. You clarified what we thought was a shot! We appreciate everyones advice.. but **** theres so much nagativity its not right.. I think everyone forgets that we need to stick together.. BBing isn't even recognized as a sport and not generally accepted with comments like "u want to look like that". but yea this site's def kick ass and would like to keep it that way

I am glad to see some have the maturity to apologize. I appreciate your humility. I understand that your post yesterday was taken out of context and you backed up your statement later on. I saww you and SwoleCat apologize to each other and we will be happy to keep you here. I am sure that you agree it would be beneficial to have SwoleCat return though. Let's hope!

pv that took some balls to post that much respect it is nice to have you here, but i dont think that it was your post alone that sent swole over the edge. It is a compilation of posts over the last few months bro its good to have you here and welcome

Welcome aboard!!! KUDOS!!!

ProVet is offline Banned
    I would also like to give major props to Carlos E for his recent victory for until you (others) have crossed the lines to do battle with your fat percentage and dealing with water levels you just will never understand the mental challenge involved. Kudos

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey guys!

Thanks for the thread, but I am not "going" anywhere.

I am merely going to refrain from posting articles of assistance in the workout forum!

I will still be all around the diet forum, lounge, etc. No one is driving me off, , that is hilarious.

I just don't waste valuable time, that's all.

Carry on! Let's all get to learning/lifting shall we?

Needmore, let's delete this thread. I'd rather not read all the idiotic comments above by those who have no idea what occured. I can't believe some of that sh*t above, , makes me laugh!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hey guys!

Thanks for the thread, but I am not "going" anywhere.

I am merely going to refrain from posting articles of assistance in the workout forum!

I will still be all around the diet forum, lounge, etc. No one is driving me off, , that is hilarious.

I just don't waste valuable time, that's all.

Carry on! Let's all get to learning/lifting shall we?

~SC~
    I couldnt agree more bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I take back what I said about you in the diet forum and about giving everyone a second chance.

You are truly THE biggest loser here.

Huge.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information