Thread: The D00fy Saga

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member

The D00fy Saga

alright everyone, i have seen alot of posts of people bashin D00fy for various reasons, and i have seen alot of posts by D00fy that are pretty much meaningless. so i am gonna hit 2 birds with one stone on this one. here it goes:

alright, D00fy, bro, you need to stop posting stupid posts just so you can get your status up. some of the questions you ask, have already been posted or you could find the answer just by doing research. you say that you work hard doing research and stuff, but you continue to post stupid things, like your foundation. honestly dude, those really arent humerous. i'm not flaming at all, but you're just getting people on the board mad at you. not saying that i am one of them, but it's sad to see other guys getting mad at another member. that just doesn't need to happen. also, you are gonna have to clear it up with ALOT of the guys on here why you said what you did about AR on another board. that's something that you have to straighten out bro. got me??

and for the guys flamin his ass, just try to lighten up. i know you all get pissed but just try to let it go and keep the board friendly. shit, i haven't been on here for very long, but this place is fuckin awesome because everyone gets along and it seems like you make actual friends here and the damn advice is awesome. i don't know where i would be if it wasn't for guys like Mallet, TNT, BigKev, Iron Game, PTB, and all the other mods and vets!.. so lets all try to keep it cool and civil. and if someone pisses you off, just pm them and work it out peacefully. we're all here to help each other out. hope this doesn't affend anyone. just trying to let everyone see the light on this subject so all the shit dies down. ok, i am down now with my preaching..haha.

Big J

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Well put Big J.....

D0ofy is just hungry for knowledge.... D0ofy, bro, U have to search before U post.. Chances are Ur Qs have probably already been answered in previous posts... And for the rest of us, like Big J said, lets just keep it peace ful... Peace

gymnut4u is offline Member
    bump ::::BIG J

I have to say it seems childish ,and dosent belong on A.R !!!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Some people need to relax and understand that questions won't always seem smart from a newbie. Yes, D00fy has posted a lot, but he is showing the desire to learn. If he bothers you then don't reply to his posts. It CAN be that simple.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I always try to remember a saying I heard once......

There's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers!.

Bouncer

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree w/ EXCESS "If he bothers you then don't reply to his posts"

at least hes not giving advice yet

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i think that this is exactly what he wants. he wants everyone on the board to know who he is. and i think he has pretty much done that by now but i dont know if its n a good way. alot of people r not liken him right about now. not sayn i dont but u know where im comen from.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay bros (including Doofy),

I started the original post showing what I had found on another board regarding Doofy. I have deleted that post.

Doofy:
    Here is why I posted the thread: First, it sounded very much like you were talking bad about AR and you have gotten a lot of good advice from this board. Second, I have seen you giving advice on this board to new members with questions. If you disagree, I still remember how to cut and paste and I will go find the threads. I DO think that it's great that you have questions and that you are trying to get educated, I believe that's what this board is all about. But calm down bro. As you get older you will realize this huge world we live in is sometimes quite small, and that sometimes the things we say can come back and haunt us. A wise person once told me the smartest thing you can sometimes say is nothing at all. And Doofy, new members do pay attention to the status under your name. That puts a lot more responsibility on your shoulders regarding any and all advice you give to people.

Bros (everyone else):
    I started the thread not really wanting to FLAME Doofy, and I did not directly flame him in my post. I do think he deserved a little flaming. Doofy has been referred to by other members on this board as kinda like a puppy (eager and bouncing around). When a puppy pisses in the floor, you scold them and go on. I think we have "scolded" Doofy enough. I understand the feelings of loyalty that the post infringed upon. Those personal feelings of loyalty and integrity are what makes this board so amazing. But let's move on and assume Doofy won't be "pissing in the floor" anymore and that he has learned a valuable lesson. We all make mistakes, that is not what determines the character of a man, but learning from our mistakes does determine one's character. I think Doofy has learned from this mistake.

Anyone that has any hard feelings or personal issues with this post (good or bad), please PM me and let's work it out from there without making it on a public level.

Peace,

cp
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 03-18-2002 at 03:01 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    TTGB....good post. I have already commended D00fy on his enthisiasm and stated that by continuing to educate himself he will allow himself to make informed decisions when the time comes. I'm not sure I saw the post where he gave advice but hopefully somebody did inform the original poster that D00fy was also still in the learning curve. This is a topic that I have posted about several times, PLEASE do not give advice unless you have A) Experienced the AAS in question or B) Have studied it thoroughgly and have first hand knowledge of what it can do. That being said if you know the answer because you have read it elsewhere, by all means answer the question (I know we all like to conribute) but PLEASE preface your response with "My research has indicated that......" or "I'm still new, but I have spoken to many who have said.....". At least this way the member knows they are getting good info and can continue to solicit other opinions.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Why all the sudden interest in this guy? Let it be as for dumb questions if you are unsure you ask right?If you don't ask you don't get OK he could use the search button more but so could 80% of the people on this board so lets cut the guy some slack.

Pete valid point there bro it would be better to tell someone if it was researched or from exp.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I thought this was settled and done with??? give it a rest whew..By the way Billy you still a pretty cool fella in my book!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I still say MuscleGuru was worse lol

M

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If everybody will quit bumping this up it might go away!!!!

Hint hint hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only

tryingtogetbig is right

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    for some of you that said i do it for attention wrong,i have alot of questions and many times the search dont answer them,shit i didn;'t know i was hated

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I have nothing against you at all, but you've been here since mar and have over 400 posts. C'mon now, you can't possibly have that many questions. Besides you say you've never done a run and then you give other newbs advice. WTF, most answers on this board are from experience and IMO thats the best teacher. Just do a little more reading and a little less typing and you'll be fine.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez can't this be locked enough is enough I can,t stand it any longer arrgghhhhhhhh

Thread Information