godsgym is offline Junior Member

obsession with the gym

i enjoyed lifting weights before i ever started with my gear, but now that im on my gear i sit all day at work waithing for the time i get off to go to the gym when i am in there its like nothing else matters its like a quiet place for me...am i obssesed or do yall feel the same way...also i measure myself once a week to see if i am getting any bigger sometimes more than once a week whats yalls input or am i alone on this....gg

i'm with you ..don't measure myself too often...but I'm completly obsessed..if only I could be this devoted to school.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    if only I could be this devoted to school.
    haha no $hit, i'd have a 4.0 gpa

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    i am not obsessed at all, just have my days when i go in and thats it.....way too much to do throughout the day

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    im there. hard to think about any thing else

1badSScamaro is offline New Member
    its pretty much like a disease.....especially with the diet part, we all definitely have some kind of eating disorder

statuZ is offline Banned
    i always look at myslef in the mirrior in 50 different angles, and i find the "good mirirors" and the i find the "bad mirriors". lool

decadbal is offline Banned
    its everything i think about in life now, everything revolves around it

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i always look at myslef in the mirrior in 50 different angles, and i find the "good mirirors" and the i find the "bad mirriors". lool

ha ha

yeah i do that, its funny how you seem to look crap in one mirror and amazing in another

i'm obsessed with bodybuilding, i even dream about it. its kind of worrying when it takes precedents over your personal life
    but fcuk it

and its difficult for others to understand - i'm a social outkast at work cos i am young and they think i should be out drinking and sh@gging pr0stitutes every night like they do

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    its everything i think about in life now, everything revolves around it
    word, i feel that

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    word, i feel that

Yeah me to.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm with ya Bro. Especialy since I've found this site and started gear. I think about the gym all the time. I'll tell ya what really sucks......rest days. I have nothing to look forward to, no workout!!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I'm with ya Bro. Especialy since I've found this site and started gear. I think about the gym all the time. I'll tell ya what really sucks......rest days. I have nothing to look forward to, no workout!!

They are very boaring days!

All I can think about is going to the GYM and

yep

i wake up in a bad mood on rest days,
    they officially suck

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    i enjoyed lifting weights before i ever started with my gear, but now that im on my gear i sit all day at work waithing for the time i get off to go to the gym when i am in there its like nothing else matters its like a quiet place for me...am i obssesed or do yall feel the same way...also i measure myself once a week to see if i am getting any bigger sometimes more than once a week whats yalls input or am i alone on this....gg
    Its not so much goig to the gym, I'm more obssesed with the high after training. I mostly have morning workouts and i feel if i dont go to the gyn and get that feeling and cant fuction as well throughout the day. And days off are horrible and depressing, i feel like im going through withdrawl.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you guys talking about.. I used to be obssesed to the point of sitting in class and going over my routine a few times just to perfect the way I'm going to tear X muscle group that to total faliure.. however my school work would suffer so i had to step back. Now everything revolves around school for that, to some degree, is much important then the gym, since no matter how good i might look being homeless and buff does nothing for me. Priorotizing is everthing and once you get a hang of it everthing falls into harmony. Now I'm able to go to school, work and the gym with out anything suffering because of the other.

i can relate to that - i never have a clue whats going on in meetings because i'm thinking about how many reps i'm going to get with the dumbell presses tonight.

then someone asks me a question and i just go

errrrmmmm...

then i start thinking about deadlifting

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ohhhh boyz.. Now that I am dieting I am obsessed with that as well. I wake up and think about working out.. then I do cardio, I think about working out.. I can't train upper body right now because of an injury but I train lower.. All I can think about is the gain's I am going to make when I am back. I am trying to apply the dedication to BB'ing in other aspects of my life.. Several girls I have been interested in have shot me down because "I will always be second to the gym" lol...Yea im obsessed

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Its not so much goig to the gym, I'm more obssesed with the high after training. I mostly have morning workouts and i feel if i dont go to the gyn and get that feeling and cant fuction as well throughout the day. And days off are horrible and depressing, i feel like im going through withdrawl.
    I am glad to hear morning workouts work!! I am going to be starting to try them because my schedule has changed so much. I hate being pissed off all day or all weekend just because I missed a few training sessions that week!! At this point ANYTHING is better than what I am doing now. Not training has put me in a serious funk. My stress level increases exponentially. I get frustrated and pissed off more easily which sometimes leads to me snapping at my wife (which is not good for the sex life BTW). So I am SOOOO looking forward to hitting the iron in the AM If I can;t get on a schedule soon I think I will POP!

Thread Information