Thread: WINRAR help

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

WINRAR help

i have a few downloads that are in the rar format. ive extracted them using the program but when i click on the music file a prompt window asks for a password to open the encrypted file. help?!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    lemme guess, you got it from suprnova ??

some of the fags that seed the stuff on suprnova like to put passwords on the rar files. most times there's a website listed in the file name, and that's usually the password. other times it'll let you extract a text file with instructions on where to go and how to get the password. it's then that i just delete the **** thing and find another.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    lemme guess, you got it from suprnova ??

some of the fags that seed the stuff on suprnova like to put passwords on the rar files. most times there's a website listed in the file name, and that's usually the password. other times it'll let you extract a text file with instructions on where to go and how to get the password. it's then that i just delete the **** thing and find another.

Theres usually a .NFO file with it, open it with notepad, should have the password in there.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Theres usually a .NFO file with it, open it with notepad, should have the password in there.
    yeah but that's the problem. a lot of those bastards like you to go to some website to register and the answer's in the forum. waste of my time.

ok ill try that. gracias

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why download crap from the web? Why use P2P for that matter? DL from usenet. Safer, better. You know what you're getting cause the first guy to DL something will post in the thread if it is bogus or infected or a PITA to dearchive or burn. I get chingles of movies and progs from usenet and never have I had a virus from that. I seldom find I have wasted my time. I get full DVDs and VCD or SVCD or GOOD Divx and not crappy rm or wmf stuff. Oh, BTW, congratulate my exalted self cause this be my 500th post. I AM A GOD!

i was using easynews just didnt have the flow to pay for it.

Thread Information