GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Angry What Would U Do?

Ok lets say u still have feelings for ur ex, and lets say u still love this girl and you wanne go back out with her. Now while u thinking about that u find out ur ex f*cked some other guy when u guys were broken up(3Month Period). Now would that affect the way u think of her or would u over look the fact n move on

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Move on!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    How long were you with the chick?

If your in love and she is a good girl go for it bro. Just because she slept with someone else don't really mean nothin.

What do you do when a girl breaks up with you. Your going to go and find a rebound FUC# to get your mind off her. And I don't think it would take too long. Prolly by the weekend. Right?? Maybe that is what she was trying to do."just get her mind off you"

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    Ok lets say u still have feelings for ur ex, and lets say u still love this girl and you wanne go back out with her. Now while u thinking about that u find out ur ex f*cked some other guy when u guys were broken up(3Month Period). Now would that affect the way u think of her or would u over look the fact n move on
    same thing happened to me bro, I was with this girl for 3 years. We broke up and she ****ed some lame ass dude. anyway we got back together and everytime for a long time when i looked at her I thought about her fcking this dude,........ do youself a favor bro and don't ever talk to her again but if you are getting mind fvcked by images of her having sex with someone else..........good luck. I couldn't get over it and i never felt the same about her again. So now she in my cum rag when ever i need one...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    same thing happened to me bro, I was with this girl for 3 years. We broke up and she ****ed some lame ass dude. anyway we got back together and everytime for a long time when i looked at her I thought about her fcking this dude,........ do youself a favor bro and don't ever talk to her again but if you are getting mind fvcked by images of her having sex with someone else..........good luck. I couldn't get over it and i never felt the same about her again. So now she in my cum rag when ever i need one...
    ya i would let her go bro, i personally wouldnt b able to get over i dont think either.

i guess it depends on u tho, how long were u together?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    F*CK HER..... I would flip out on her then move on.... depending on how long you guys went out tho!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    F*CK HER..... I would flip out on her then move on.... depending on how long you guys went out tho!!

Why would you flip out on her if the relationship was over?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Why would you flip out on her if the relationship was over?
    you have a point

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I think I would leave her to.. Did some thinking and yea.. I would have to say cease and desist lol

3 months is quite a while to be broken up with someone so you can't very well blame her for being with someone else in that period of time. However...depending on the duration and intensity of your relationship it would not at all be unusual or even expected that you would have an overwhelming feeling of betrayal. This decision that you will make will also depend on whether or not you slept with anyone else in that time.
    I've been in similar situations too bro, and it took me a long time to get over it. I got back together with her and like d-end said...everytime I looked at her or everytime we f*cked, it was always in the back of my head. I gave it an honest effort and an acceptable length of time before I finally gave up and realized that no matter what happened and no matter how badly I wanted it...it would never be the way it was. And now, in hind sight, it was the best thing that I've ever done. Do yourself a favor and move on. That's good advice to heed to, unless you know for certain that you're gonna "live happily ever after".
    Good luck bro.

t-money is offline Member
    Must be a trend. The same thing has happened to me...exactly. Move on with life, she ain't worth the headaches or heartaches.

T

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Evidently she meant more to YOU than you did to HER.

Move on IMHO.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Must be a trend. The same thing has happened to me...exactly. Move on with life, she ain't worth the headaches or heartaches.

T
    that's because we have all been "booty blinded" at least once in our lives and learned from it.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Evidently she meant more to YOU than you did to HER.
    ~SC~
    I didn't think about that, I think you are right.

that what hurts the most, you thought they would never be with anyone else at least not 2 months later knockin boots.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    3 months is quite a while to be broken up with someone so you can't very well blame her for being with someone else in that period of time. However...depending on the duration and intensity of your relationship it would not at all be unusual or even expected that you would have an overwhelming feeling of betrayal. This decision that you will make will also depend on whether or not you slept with anyone else in that time.
    I've been in similar situations too bro, and it took me a long time to get over it. I got back together with her and like d-end said...everytime I looked at her or everytime we f*cked, it was always in the back of my head. I gave it an honest effort and an acceptable length of time before I finally gave up and realized that no matter what happened and no matter how badly I wanted it...it would never be the way it was. And now, in hind sight, it was the best thing that I've ever done. Do yourself a favor and move on. That's good advice to heed to, unless you know for certain that you're gonna "live happily ever after".
    Good luck bro.
    as far as other girls i think i banged like 4other chicks in that 3month period, now for the first like 2month i never even though about her. 3rd month came along n i was coming off a cycle n for the last like 3weeks i just kept thinking of her(During PCT) so i called her n told her i felt. Long story short i still haven't decided if i wanna go back out with her even though shes was the best girl i ever dated. I just wanted to get some of u guys feedback cause personaly i didn't care for the first 2month about her at all. I could care less she slept with the guy at that point but i don't know the more i think of it i think it would bother me at some point in future if i go back out with her. One thing i did respect though was when i asked her she told me str8 up told me she was seeing this guy for like a month n i asked her if she f*ucked him n she told me she did but wish that she didn't. Just the fact that she told me str8 up without lying was well apprieated. To b honest bros i think im just trippin out n confused about my feelings. Anyways for all u guys that took the time to reply to my threat ONE LOVE

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yo G, I think it was you who posted some probs about this girl last week right? If so bro, as hard as it might be, move on. I found myself trying to get over sh*t like this and it kept happening time and time again. If they'll do it to you once, they'll do it again. There's too many fish in the sea to be stressing over just one of them.

i could c that happening to me 2 thats why im gonna wait till i get off pct so i could make a better judgement for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    yo G, I think it was you who posted some probs about this girl last week right? If so bro, as hard as it might be, move on. I found myself trying to get over sh*t like this and it kept happening time and time again. If they'll do it to you once, they'll do it again. There's too many fish in the sea to be stressing over just one of them.
    i totally know wat u mean bro, I usually never swallow my pride when it comes to girls n im pretty ruthless. but i don't know wats wrong with me right now, When u on pct everything is like a different story. I loved my first cycle but man i tell u pct is a B!tch specialy when u keep thinking like a little girl lol

i totally know wat u mean bro, I usually never swallow my pride when it comes to girls n im pretty ruthless. but i don't know wats wrong with me right now, When u on pct everything is like a different story. I loved my first cycle but man i tell u pct is a B!tch specialy when u keep thinking like a little girl lol

dude...NEVER make any rash decisions like this while on PCT!!! I know how you feel, it totally messes with everything. But in all honesty, when your PCT is over, I would really find out if she really cares for you, because if theres ANY doubt or any suspicion that she will **** you over, don't do it.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You said it your self right there. It's the PCT making you think this way. Just keep on trucking. A few weeks after PCT and you'll start to care less and less for this chick. You probably broke up for a good reason. She's not the one, keep searching.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I got an ex now who really did me dirty. Now she is sorry and wants to get back with me. She got a little now and then and still does. Me and her do a buddy-f#ck once a week or sometimes every other week. She says the "L word" a lot, and I don't feel no way about her except she is a pretty good piece and knows how to satisfy me. We both understand where the other is coming from. Her messing around while we were or I should say are broke up is no biggie. She doesn't owe me fidelity while we are separated. My beef with her is all about us breaking up in the first place and the dirt she did me then and in the weeks leading up to it. A chick owes you nothing while you are broke up. She doesn't own your @ss either. The fidelity stuff begins when/if you get back together. Remember she probably was no stranger to sex when you first met her. If you get back with her, you are starting over. Her escapades become history when you get back together again. Deal with it. Put it behind you. If you can't, then don't get back with her. The jealousy and insecurity will destroy you.

I've got to disagree with the above post. If this girl really cares about you, she wouldn't be screwing some guy mere weeks after you broke up.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I got an ex now who really did me dirty. Now she is sorry and wants to get back with me. She got a little now and then and still does. Me and her do a buddy-f#ck once a week or sometimes every other week. She says the "L word" a lot, and I don't feel no way about her except she is a pretty good piece and knows how to satisfy me. We both understand where the other is coming from. Her messing around while we were or I should say are broke up is no biggie. She doesn't owe me fidelity while we are separated. My beef with her is all about us breaking up in the first place and the dirt she did me then and in the weeks leading up to it. A chick owes you nothing while you are broke up. She doesn't own your @ss either. The fidelity stuff begins when/if you get back together. Remember she probably was no stranger to sex when you first met her. If you get back with her, you are starting over. Her escapades become history when you get back together again. Deal with it. Put it behind you. If you can't, then don't get back with her. The jealousy and insecurity will destroy you.
    I totally agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I've got to disagree with the above post. If this girl really cares about you, she wouldn't be screwing some guy mere weeks after you broke up.
    u got a point, but that goes both ways doesn't it. I don't wanne b a hypocrat(spell check) but i slept with like 4-5 other girls in that period of time not even thinking about her so i guess its all good.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    There must have been a reason you broke up with her in the first place. Don't go back to an ex, it never works, I've done it once and it wasn't good. I'd never go back to an EX ever again.

Thread Information