Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I take back what I said about you in the diet forum and about giving everyone a second chance.

You are truly THE biggest loser here.

Huge.

~SC~
    Well... that sums up my position on the subject.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Here:

For those of you who said ridiculously assinine things like "he's doing this for more biz", etc., and "why can't people offer different points of view", etc., read this. Nothing wrong w/another POV, EVER, however that is never given.

I wasn't rattled, that wasn't it. In many a response in the diet forum, here, etc., I have "haters" as you/we call them, or children who just wish to say the exact OPPOSITE just for the h*ll of it, to start some form of negative vibe. I have grown accustomed to that, but that is when I RESPOND to a thread already commenced by someone else.

Now when I take the time to write something out to help, and this negativity occurs, that's when I think to myself, "What the h*ll are you doing?" Why waste free time posting such things if these assclowns are going to purposely promote a negative vibe and introduce ignorance, while at the same time, NEVER OFFERING anything advice-wise at all. That's the kicker, shoot down what I present (which is only an OPTION, not an end-all to training styles, there is never an end-all) but take it an idiotic step further by NOT OFFERING any tangible helpful advice themselves!! I mean, if you've an issue w/what I present you need to...

1) realize what I offer is just another option, not the FINAL WORD like it's gospel. I am not posting helpful/informative works as the end-all to all other possible routines/methods/etc. Those who think this way are defensive as sh*t from the get-go, why I've no idea, but they are.

2) present an option YOURSELF that others can adopt, meaning actually CONTRIBUTE something. Don't merely say something like "LOL, yeah, that's never going to work." No, but rather offer something to help out if you are so smart/educated and believe that something else may work or work "better".

3) then perhaps if #2 is offered, both parties (going on the premise that the informant in #2 is adult enough to realize there are many different styles, etc) can talk about how both styles help, when they may be useful, which one is better for and at what time, for how long, etc. It's called constructive reasoning, but I'm afraid there aren't too many here who are able to take part in such an activity.

In regards to "other beliefs in the same thread", many would say to post your own belief in another (your own) thread, but it's fine w/me if someone posts the opposite or different style from what I presented in my thread, only if they can be one who exemplifies the ability to carry out the constructive reasoning in #3. I have yet to see a #2 carried out in any thread I begin w/advice, hence me realizing there are quite a few of #1's circulating on the boards.

So, after you have the 3, 2, 1 procession above, it leads me to 0, as in how many threads I will begin in this forum from now on.

Like I said, you know where to find me and articles that I'll have. I am not going to stop writing/helping, I'm merely changing the location so it's always a home game.

Peace all.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Well... that sums up my position on the subject.
    Yeah, I address people such as this in my interview last Monday w/Jeremy Likness. Classic example and one of the ones on my mind during that very interview.

~SC~

ProVet is offline Banned
    This thread should be closed. I will not comment on any more of Swolecat's post's. This is not a constructive post for this board or any other. Kudos

Don't worry about the thread, if it needs closing, we'll just hose it altogether.

I feel my post above explains the situation as it was, and anyone who can't understand what was offered above there, well, what can you do?

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Here:

For those of you who said ridiculously assinine things like "he's doing this for more biz", etc., and "why can't people offer different points of view", etc., read this. Nothing wrong w/another POV, EVER, however that is never given.

I wasn't rattled, that wasn't it. In many a response in the diet forum, here, etc., I have "haters" as you/we call them, or children who just wish to say the exact OPPOSITE just for the h*ll of it, to start some form of negative vibe. I have grown accustomed to that, but that is when I RESPOND to a thread already commenced by someone else.

Now when I take the time to write something out to help, and this negativity occurs, that's when I think to myself, "What the h*ll are you doing?" Why waste free time posting such things if these assclowns are going to purposely promote a negative vibe and introduce ignorance, while at the same time, NEVER OFFERING anything advice-wise at all. That's the kicker, shoot down what I present (which is only an OPTION, not an end-all to training styles, there is never an end-all) but take it an idiotic step further by NOT OFFERING any tangible helpful advice themselves!! I mean, if you've an issue w/what I present you need to...

1) realize what I offer is just another option, not the FINAL WORD like it's gospel. I am not posting helpful/informative works as the end-all to all other possible routines/methods/etc. Those who think this way are defensive as sh*t from the get-go, why I've no idea, but they are.

2) present an option YOURSELF that others can adopt, meaning actually CONTRIBUTE something. Don't merely say something like "LOL, yeah, that's never going to work." No, but rather offer something to help out if you are so smart/educated and believe that something else may work or work "better".

3) then perhaps if #2 is offered, both parties (going on the premise that the informant in #2 is adult enough to realize there are many different styles, etc) can talk about how both styles help, when they may be useful, which one is better for and at what time, for how long, etc. It's called constructive reasoning, but I'm afraid there aren't too many here who are able to take part in such an activity.

In regards to "other beliefs in the same thread", many would say to post your own belief in another (your own) thread, but it's fine w/me if someone posts the opposite or different style from what I presented in my thread, only if they can be one who exemplifies the ability to carry out the constructive reasoning in #3. I have yet to see a #2 carried out in any thread I begin w/advice, hence me realizing there are quite a few of #1's circulating on the boards.

So, after you have the 3, 2, 1 procession above, it leads me to 0, as in how many threads I will begin in this forum from now on.

Like I said, you know where to find me and articles that I'll have. I am not going to stop writing/helping, I'm merely changing the location so it's always a home game.

Peace all.
    Well said. People love to argue and it takes humility and self control to not shoot ones mouth off.. Many people have neither of those qualities

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to challenge Swole to a duel with antique pistols...is this thread on which I formally announce these intentions? In real life I'd just drop my white glove at his feet, but that obviously doesn't work here.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I want to challenge Swole to a duel with antique pistols...is this thread on which I formally announce these intentions? In real life I'd just drop my white glove at his feet, but that obviously doesn't work here.
    Can i be there to Moderate?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ProVet
    I would also like to give major props to Carlos E for his recent victory for until you (others) have crossed the lines to do battle with your fat percentage and dealing with water levels you just will never understand the mental challenge involved. Kudos
    Thank you

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love it when swole lets someone have it..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I take back what I said about you in the diet forum and about giving everyone a second chance.

You are truly THE biggest loser here.

Huge.

~SC~

hehehe now that's the swole I remember from gotfina.com....good show

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    hehehe now that's the swole I remember from gotfina.com....good show

That is what I'm sayin... Good to hear your still around Swole..

I only throw out those types of offerings when they are well deserving. I am a professional educator/coach/assistant trainer/nutritionist, but I can also be a professional comedian and rip you a new asshole if you are entirely deserving, as is the case here.

I try to keep my level of professionalism very high at all times, but when some assclown who stated before a few weeks back "I will never post here again, I am leaving" decides to offer his take on what he THINKS is going on (as if anyone cares), then it's time to set the record straight, and I will, time permitting.

~SC~

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    you used the word assclown and still sounded professional, ....i'm impressed

I was also able to utilize "asshole" in an impeccable sense as well!

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I only throw out those types of offerings when they are well deserving. I am a professional educator/coach/assistant trainer/nutritionist, but I can also be a professional comedian and rip you a new asshole if you are entirely deserving, as is the case here.

I try to keep my level of professionalism very high at all times, but when some assclown who stated before a few weeks back "I will never post here again, I am leaving" decides to offer his take on what he THINKS is going on (as if anyone cares), then it's time to set the record straight, and I will, time permitting.

~SC~
    Hmmm I'd be careful about ripping people new assholes... some might like it

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hmmm I'd be careful about ripping people new assholes... some might like it
    no i think they might like it if he ripped up their current assholes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information