bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up my dilema, please read

ok this is a long topic to describe so just bare with me here.......
    ok im almost 21 (in march)im 5'10 i weigh 210lbs right now and im currently on cycle number 3 of sust 600 mg/week 1-13, eq 500 mg/week 1-12 and winny 50mg/ed week 9-15..... anyway my girlfriend obviously doent like the fact that im on this stuff so we made an agreement last year that id stop when we were ready to settle down and get married/have kids. so approximately when im 24/25, also keep in mind shes older than me so for her its 25/26. but....... today she gave me another route i can take but im a little frightened on the outcome of the situation....... we were talking about our future together (saving money to buy a house/have kids etc..) anyway she suggested that maybe i should work out naturally after this cycle so that we can save some extra cash and ensure proper health for when we have children, and begin to cycle after all that stuff is done. ill be approximately 26/27 by then... im thinkin of going for it butt im in a little mixed up right now cause ive had certain goals i wanted to achieve at a younger age. so what do you guys/ladies think i should do?????

continue juicing till im ready to get married/have kids then stop for good(on taking juice not working out)
    or
    stop now and continue working out naturally until im 26/27 and then continue juicing it...?
    thanks a lot and your opinion is greatly appreciated..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sounds like you need to educate your woman about AAS, so that you can ease her mind about some of the myths.

you seem to be doing ok and by that I mean you're on your 3rd cycle and your dosages are still relatively low in comparison to others...

Just my 2 cc's worth

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Make a agreement to save money by not buying makeup and hair products.. Make her buy the cheap tampons too!!!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Its your body. I dont let my women tell me jack $hit about my AAS. I'd tell her to find some one else to play her dog. But then again thats me and i'm an a$$hole when it comes to being 2nd guessed by others

see you guys made valid points about all this stuff but....... ive educated her about all the stuff that goes around in the media and she honestly probably knows more about steroids than some guys using them, and her mind is at ease she just doesnt want to have kids while im still using aas just incase anything may happen. and to tell u guys the honest truth she really doesnt spend money at all on any of that stuff she really does save her money i spend way more between the gym, supplements, and of course the juice.. i will admit though she does buy expensive tampons lol jks. she never goes out and gets her hair done/ nails done either cause shes fixed on having a successful life in which if you really look at it and dont wanna admit but shes right in the end.
    anyone else have an opinion on this delema????? i need as much advice as possible thanks a lot.

maxex is offline Member
    she sounds like the type of girl u might wanna keep around, id stop for her now and start up again later, but if your planning on having kids its gonna be hard to start doin cycles again, especially when theyr young, i wasnt really lifting too much untill my kid was like three

thats very true... honestly one thing im worried most about is the fact that ive already been on aas and i know it hasent been so long but doesnt it still affect your natural growth potential after you expose your body to it or am i still ok, cause i dont wanna be at the same size when im 26.

anyone else??

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    what sacrifices is she going to make? she's asking you to give up what you want to do, so what is she giving up? i understand it's for your future, but sometimes you gotta stick to your guns.

well if u honestly ask me i think shes put up with more than enough just being with me cause i personally think she can do better, i mean not many women are able to put up with this sorta lifestyle(hence the reason most bb are single). but i think its an ok idea im just a lil scared of my natural potential being shot since ive already done aas for a bit, doesnt everyone always preach about reaching thier natural potential before starting aas treatment anyway?? i mean i did start a lil young(19) but i havent done enough to hurt me... and trust me shes sacraficed much more than i have for us to be together, in the end is what shes asking really much?.. i mean i can still hit the aas later its just that she wants the main focus to be on our future first which is understandable... trust me this is totally got me all mixed up cause i still wanna grow and be a freak and im still totally confused on what to do but at the same time itll be the best of both worlds for us in a way... keep the posts comin cause im still a very confused man here, please help... thanks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    well if u honestly ask me i think shes put up with more than enough just being with me cause i personally think she can do better, i mean not many women are able to put up with this sorta lifestyle(hence the reason most bb are single). but i think its an ok idea im just a lil scared of my natural potential being shot since ive already done aas for a bit, doesnt everyone always preach about reaching thier natural potential before starting aas treatment anyway?? i mean i did start a lil young(19) but i havent done enough to hurt me... and trust me shes sacraficed much more than i have for us to be together, in the end is what shes asking really much?.. i mean i can still hit the aas later its just that she wants the main focus to be on our future first which is understandable... trust me this is totally got me all mixed up cause i still wanna grow and be a freak and im still totally confused on what to do but at the same time itll be the best of both worlds for us in a way... keep the posts comin cause im still a very confused man here, please help... thanks
    You can stop now and go natural for years and then jump back on and make more gains. The time between my 1st and 2nd cycle was about 12 years. The best answer is probably what MJ recommended, educate her about it. and then go from there.

Thread Information