Elysium is offline Productive Member

Please read if you like my artwork! :)

Hey all, as you all know, i like to play with photoshop. This past week ive been playing around with making planets, star systems etc. Its been very enjoyable and i certainly learnt alot.

Im now going to call it a day and move onto a different project... any ideas?

To celebrate the work that ive done, ive put together 4 wallpapers for you all. Please follow this link to download HERE

Thanks for your support!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Site is down. I just see a red x above your post and the link is down. Won't load. I'll try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Site is down. I just see a red x above your post and the link is down. Won't load. I'll try again tomorrow.
    FFS this is the second time in the past few days its gone down. This is a joke.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    yea unfortunatly i cant see it also

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Messy,

Nice job.

Have you tried a partial lunar or solar eclipse? I think you could have fun with that. Eclipse the sun or moon with one celestial body and include a 3rd and 4th body to show the effects of light on each one. Place the 3rd way in the distance, behind the eclipse, in radiant light and the 4th in the foreground, in front of the eclipse in partial or full shadow. I'd like to see one with a saturn-like ring.

I liked the one that you made with the purple/blue clouds.

If you decide to play witht that scenario, please PM me when you post it.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Have you tried a partial lunar or solar eclipse? I think you could have fun with that. Eclipse the sun or moon with one celestial body and include a 3rd and 4th body to show the effects of light on each one. Place the 3rd way in the distance, behind the eclipse, in radiant light and the 4th in the foreground, in front of the eclipse in partial or full shadow. I'd like to see one with a saturn-like ring.
    Haha you know what you want bro! Yes i could probably do that, i may do it in the future but im looking at a different avenue to explore, ive done space this week i want to try something entirely different this week. Just want to expand my knowledge you know?

I will do that picture for you, but it wont be for a few weeks.

Glad you like my work too bro

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    What other areas are you looking to get into? It would be cool to have a few pictures of people working out in the gym. Pictures of men and women of all different races.

--Or, since it's winter, you could create some snowboarding or skiing scenes showing kids doing X-game type jumps.

I've been thinking about getting Photoshop on and off for a while. You're making me consider it again.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    What other areas are you looking to get into? It would be cool to have a few pictures of people working out in the gym. Pictures of men and women of all different races.

--Or, since it's winter, you could create some snowboarding or skiing scenes showing kids doing X-game type jumps.

I've been thinking about getting Photoshop on and off for a while. You're making me consider it again.
    Dont think im experienced enough to do people just yet. I can do basic people, but for that i think it would have to be photo realistic, gonna be hard.

I can do winter scenes pretty easy, ive also been working with animation, i just learnt how to make a small animation fly-bi ove landscapes that ive made, all in 3d. Which is cool.. so i could do that.

Not sure really on what i wanna go for this week... im just someone who always seeks more knowledge, to better himself, his skills, both physically and mentally.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very cool bro.......... I set home as my wallpaper. Great work and thanks!

What about trying to do some dark stuff like a old grave yard or something like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Very cool bro.......... I set home as my wallpaper. Great work and thanks!

What about trying to do some dark stuff like a old grave yard or something like that.....
    Glad you like em bro!

Yea, well ive played around with grunge effects, for signatures etc. So, i could do...?

"Earth 2" By Messy

This is the best planet i have done as yet, special attention was used when it came to the planet textures, including the water, the oceans, programs used were photoshop and terragen 0.9, i used terragen for the planet textures, using photoshop to colour and piece together and layer up the textures.

Ok come on guys, according to my logs this collection has been downloaded 17 times so far...!

Must be more comments so far? Good or bad im not bothered

bumpy

Thread Information