DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

ladies...please read

ok i met this girl that worked at the drive thru at kfc, when i was bulking i would get a couple of breasts and a thing of mashed potatoes every day and even sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and this young little mexican chick was just drop dead fine, young but fine. well i haven't been in like a few weeks bc i have been cutting, well i went a couple of nites ago cause i was craving something fried, she was working and was happy to see me. i finally asked her for her # and we went out last nite. we met at the sushi rock and had dinner and then went to baker st pub in sugar land for a few drinks. well she drank her ass off and btw she is only 18, she had a fake id so all was good.

now you all know what DD was thinking.....

after about 3 kamakazies(sp) and about 6 sex on the beaches we took off, well she said lets go back to my place for a while before she had to go home, i said ok if you insist.......

well anyway we get back to my apt which is literally a mile from the bar and we went at it right when we walked through the door, on the desk, on the kitchen counter and finally the bedroom. it was good young teenage sex, i know yall know what i'm talking about, angry loud sex.

well we went to sleep and i awoke this morning and she was laying next to me with her arm across my chest, the girl musta been half sasquatsh, i mean her arm was hairer than most mens. it took all i had not to gag, this **** was bad.......what i don't get is i dove in to that **** headfirst, i ate that **** like it was the last time i would ever get any, front and backdoor. what i am wondering is how do you keep yourself so clean and shaven but have sasquatsh arms? thats just the biggest turnoff, it looked really bad bc i shve everything cept my head, so her hairy ass arm across my bare chest really make my stomach churn, please girls, shave. now she wants to come over tonite and to be honest with you, i don't ever want to see that again.....am i a bad person?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dude u foked chewbaca. hahaahh. good times eh?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    chewbaca...lmao

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

thats the funniest sh*t Ive read in a long time....

too bad she doesnt work at papacitos

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    well we went to sleep and i awoke this morning and she was laying next to me with her arm across my chest, the girl musta been half sasquatsh, i mean her arm was hairer than most mens.

invite her back over and when yall doing foreplay tell her you wanna do some kinky shiat for foreplay...and that you wanna mess withi hot candle wax. Pour that 1 part hot wax mixed with 1 part Nair and then shower with her in the dark.

smooth as a babys a.ss

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    invite her back over and when yall doing foreplay tell her you wanna do some kinky shiat for foreplay...and that you wanna mess withi hot candle wax. Pour that 1 part hot wax mixed with 1 part Nair and then shower with her in the dark.

smooth as a babys a.ss
    wtf!!!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    OK you dont want to see her again because of her arms
    Well if its that bad just tell her, she may wax it off or she may tell you to **** off. But hey you want to avoid her anyway.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Bawhahaha....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    LMAO, thats my boy.
    ~HOP

gya321 is offline Member
    Thats a good one. I love the couple of breasts and mashed potatoes. Tell her to get rid of that hair, you have a 50-50 chance. Maybe a value meal will make you think differently of her.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe invite her into the shower, start shaving your arms, and politely see if she wants to also? Seems like a good idea anyway.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes you are a bad person for that! LOL I have a thing for womens feet if they have funky toes or anything I can't get with them. We all have our pet peeves.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Tell her straight up...no beating around the bush

shave your d*mn arms woman

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    ok i met this girl that worked at the drive thru at kfc, when i was bulking i would get a couple of breasts and a thing of mashed potatoes every day and even sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and this young little mexican chick was just drop dead fine, young but fine. well i haven't been in like a few weeks bc i have been cutting, well i went a couple of nites ago cause i was craving something fried, she was working and was happy to see me. i finally asked her for her # and we went out last nite. we met at the sushi rock and had dinner and then went to baker st pub in sugar land for a few drinks. well she drank her ass off and btw she is only 18, she had a fake id so all was good.

now you all know what DD was thinking.....

after about 3 kamakazies(sp) and about 6 sex on the beaches we took off, well she said lets go back to my place for a while before she had to go home, i said ok if you insist.......

well anyway we get back to my apt which is literally a mile from the bar and we went at it right when we walked through the door, on the desk, on the kitchen counter and finally the bedroom. it was good young teenage sex, i know yall know what i'm talking about, angry loud sex.

well we went to sleep and i awoke this morning and she was laying next to me with her arm across my chest, the girl musta been half sasquatsh, i mean her arm was hairer than most mens. it took all i had not to gag, this **** was bad.......what i don't get is i dove in to that **** headfirst, i ate that **** like it was the last time i would ever get any, front and backdoor. what i am wondering is how do you keep yourself so clean and shaven but have sasquatsh arms? thats just the biggest turnoff, it looked really bad bc i shve everything cept my head, so her hairy ass arm across my bare chest really make my stomach churn, please girls, shave. now she wants to come over tonite and to be honest with you, i don't ever want to see that again.....am i a bad person?
    lmfao thats rough i don't blame u

Thread Information