Thread: Opinions Please

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Opinions Please

I recently had a link removed by the mods. I understand why but have now mad a few changes to my discussion board and was kind of hoping that I could get some opinions and feedback, and maybe some ideas.

If the site is still a little unpromotable then one of the mods can feel free to delete this thread as I dont wanna get into trouble

(I have removed the link until I get approval for it)
    Last edited by Chemical King; 12-12-2004 at 10:45 AM.

bump for opinions

9 views, but no reply? bump

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    REMOVE YOUR LINK! Do not post that link again until you PM a Mod, Admin etc and get it approved.

I dont like it.

As I, and other people have said you need to save some money, purchase a domain name. Thats the first thing you need to do... from there on you can build on that.

People buy people, people buy on impressions, looks and presentation. Your *idea* is ok, with a bit of work. Your presentation looks dull, unprofessional, generic and cheap. - Half of the reason if that you are using that free forum, which isnt doing you any favours by the way.

Bro, im not trying to flame you, im being honest with you. Ive practically told you this 3 or 4 times already in your previous threads.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yeah, like Messy said you might want to PM a mod, more importantly system admin or a SMod.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should always ask and clear it first before you post.

Just out of respect for the mods/admin/A.R.

I agree w/Messy. You need to purchase a far better appearance, and take a few months to get this solidified. Looks crappy honestly.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-12-2004 at 05:28 PM.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ain't to bad chem,

drugs aren't my dig, but i see your idea and respect it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bump for editing.

~SC~

I ve removed the link. SWOLE, u need to edit ur post and remove it also. Cheers. BTW I looked on ur site, very impressive

u know when u purchase a domain name? that means that no1 else can have it.....right? then I would have to get some web space then upload a board of somesort,..that right ?can any1 recomend a good web space supplier. Was thinking of using yahoo

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    u know when u purchase a domain name? that means that no1 else can have it.....right? then I would have to get some web space then upload a board of somesort,..that right ?can any1 recomend a good web space supplier. Was thinking of using yahoo
    oh my...

think you need to do some research bro.

You can buy a domain name, but it can be expensive, you can lease a domain name, from 1-2 years, which may be a better option for you. When you purchase the domain name you can usually sort out some hosting at the same time. You will need to have hosting that provides you with SQL Databases. Once youve done that yes you can upload your forum software.

Try www.eukhost.com as you are in the UK.

Think theres more sh1t involved than I originaly thought but still wanna fly with the idea, although I have changed my board around a bit. Im still waiting for aproval from system admin b4 I post link again cos dont wanna pi55 any1 off.

Think it will be ok once it gets going as I dont want any barriers as to what is discussed there apart from things like racism, verbal abuse, and stuff like that obviously.

Anyway gonna do some research on daniweb as thats got loads of comp techs in there. Cheers for the help anyway bro's

Thread Information