D-END is offline Anabolic Member

I need a source!

I keep getting these pm's, I have got five pm all asking for sources, 4 in within the last 3 days . All these "members" have zero to 3 post count. Then their are the guys in the new member forum openly asking for sources. I have been a member for over a year and never been asked for a source. So why all of a sudden is their a ****t load of people asking me for sources all in the same week? Is their some kind of attempt to crack down on AAS webistes, discussion boards and sites that sell juice, or what? I probably sound kind of paranoid but sh1t with all the stuff in the media and the government having a war on steroids on their agenda I have reason to be. Are any of you guys getting a lot of these same pm's? I feel like we are beeing watched......maybe i have been up way too many hours today...lol.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I keep getting these pm's, I have got five pm all asking for sources, 4 in within the last 3 days . All these "members" have zero to 3 post count. Then their are the guys in the new member forum openly asking for sources. I have been a member for over a year and never been asked for a source. So why all of a sudden is their a ****t load of people asking me for sources all in the same week? Is their some kind of attempt to crack down on AAS webistes, discussion boards and sites that sell juice, or what? I probably sound kind of paranoid but sh1t with all the stuff in the media and the government having a war on steroids on their agenda I have reason to be. Are any of you guys getting a lot of these same pm's? I feel like we are beeing watched......maybe i have been up way too many hours today...lol.
    **** bro, I thought I was the only one getting bombarded by newbies wanting a source. Ive gotten 3 PMs today and probably 10 just this week asking for sources. Im NOT exaggerating either. I wish I could put a signature up saying "dont ask me for a source or I will internet slap you" but instead I have to ignore them or tell them I dont source, Im not a reference for any source, and the sources I do know of require a reference.
    It wouldnt bother me if they would just put in some time, but flat out asking for a source with a post count of 3???? I dont think so

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, just delete the messages, why worry when you dont have to? Too many people are paranoid, if your not a source you shouldnt worry about it. Btw, i dont think it would be a good idea to tell the world that your getting sources questions. Talk to a (MOD) about this issue.

Stay safe! Latin

Iowa is offline Banned
    Just looked at my PM's and Ive had 6 since Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    **** bro, I thought I was the only one getting bombarded by newbies wanting a source. Ive gotten 3 PMs today and probably 10 just this week asking for sources. Im NOT exaggerating either. I wish I could put a signature up saying "dont ask me for a source or I will internet slap you" but instead I have to ignore them or tell them I dont source, Im not a reference for any source, and the sources I do know of require a reference.
    It wouldnt bother me if they would just put in some time, but flat out asking for a source with a post count of 3???? I dont think so
    i see.....i am not losing my mind after all. I bet a lot of bro are getting these. I think the authorities are trying to infiltrate AR..j/k....... or am I.

Quote Originally Posted by chgolatin2
    Bro, just delete the messages, why worry when you dont have to? Too many people are paranoid, if your not a source you shouldnt worry about it. Btw, i dont think it would be a good idea to tell the world that your getting sources questions. Talk to a (MOD) about this issue.

Stay safe! Latin
    ...not the point of the thread bud, I'm not a source, but i want to know if others are getting the same shiit as me.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chgolatin2

Stay safe! Latin
    1. Im not worried, why would I be?
    2. Im not paranoid, again, why would I be?
    3. Im not a source so why isn't it a good idea to say you've been getting asked for sources?
    4. I cant delete them w/o reading them because I get some questions from people who want help that isnt related to getting gear.

I know youre just looking out bro, but I think you misinterpreted the point of the thread.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i am plagued too by these source requests. i also hate it when they ask where they can get pct supplies. DUH.......board sponsor!!!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I've had a few...I just delete them and don't respond...

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    sounds fishy

Angelis is offline Banned
    I only got one... **** I feel so small... lol

Ive noticed there has been allot of new people joining the past two weeks I dont know if its bcs of christmas break from college or what but there has been allot check it out.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    what something like this....

"have you gotten anyone to give you a source yet? i've been looking all over the net and only found it as cheap as $3.30 iu. then i asked someone on the board here and their source sells it for $2.25 iu. i ran the source by a MOD and he said he'd get back with me on how legit it is. i was just wondering if you had any luck?"

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it's the amount of post counts that they go by, plus your handle and/or avatar pic. I've never gotten a source question. I guess, it's because of my handle. It looks like a prison inmate number. And my avatar is goofy too. Change your avatar to something goofy and people will leave you alone.
    -Just my $0.02

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've had 3 over the last few weeks.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yea i get quite alot, especially with me being in the UK, i get alot of UK bros asking me.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a relative newb, but I've been getting diet critique PM's based on some of my posts. I wish there was a way that newbs HAD to read certain threads (sticky's regarding source requests, how to post a properly organized thread re: diet and/or cycles), etc. When I first visited, I joined right away, but read most of the Ed. threads before I ever started a thread. There should be some kind of tutorial when you sign up, ya think?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that would be nice like a test you had to pass before you could post. That would be cool, but I don't know who would have the time to write a program like that. How much band width it would take?
    Then after you passed the test, you'd be given a password to post. That would be super cool.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Yeah, that would be nice like a test you had to pass before you could post. That would be cool, but I don't know who would have the time to write a program like that. How much band width it would take?
    Then after you passed the test, you'd be given a password to post. That would be super cool.

sooo not gonna happen

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Ive never gotten one

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like some government people are trying to trip us up. I mean as soon as someone reveals a source that means AR is in the ****. And although AR is totaly legit and sourcing is against the rules, you always get some fu*k up trying to break the rules.

Should ban any2 who sources or trys to source

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Sounds like some government people are trying to trip us up. I mean as soon as someone reveals a source that means AR is in the ****. And although AR is totaly legit and sourcing is against the rules, you always get some fu*k up trying to break the rules.

Should ban any2 who sources or trys to source
    my thoughts exactly.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i been tellin people your a source, thats why they are pm'in you... lol jk... no1 has asked me yet..but if your sumone thinkin bout it.. im not a source..

gya321 is offline Member
    I got one pm asking for a source, but thats one too many!

Quote Originally Posted by I R Baboon
    sounds fishy
    yes it does

jonnytour is offline Member
    No Pm's for sources yet. I AM NOT A SOURCE, just in case. BTW, anybody know where I could find a source?? JK.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have got a few too bro..

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    ive got about 3 in 2 weeks and im not on the board that much,i tell them to **** off especially with 9 posts ,cheeky bitchs.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a source

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'm a source
    Now in stock...

20ml Vials of:
    "F.uck-Off-Newbie-Stop-Sending-Me-PMs"

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I got 5 or so source requests a month or so ago. And people asking me on AIM as well. Its annoying as hell.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive gotten people asking me for sources as well it doesnt really get to me i just dont reply

I get it all the time, but I do not give them any of my sources. There mine and I do not share with people I could give two $hit$ about.

I am in the same boat, Since I posted a few pictures of some hellfire gear a while back, I keep getting these people who have very low post counts (2 of them had ZERO post) asking for his direct email and where to send money and **** like this, I have to tell them that its easy to find pictures of gear, that doesnt mean you sell it!!

or use it =)
    Alex

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member

QUIT PLAYING GAMES RONNIE ! I KNOW ITS YOU MAN , WHY WON'T YOU HOOK ME UP WITH YOUR CYCLE ? I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL AND HOMEBOYS SINCE YOU SIGNED MY AUTOGRAF LAST FEBUARY !!!!

jOKing aside... I've got similar private messages , and I am not even a full fledged member here yet .

with the posts above i know am positve that their is "something" going on what that is I'm not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Now in stock...

20ml Vials of:
    "F.uck-Off-Newbie-Stop-Sending-Me-PMs"

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    ok here is an idea ever look for something on the internet and go through an endless chain of circular websites claiming that the next website has what you are looking for

do this with the members just reply and say johnny freedom knows a guy then johnny freedom says that greg-9er knows a guy and so on succesfully pissing them off

or not...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Welcome to my world.
    that eye is freakin me out.......

Thread Information