G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

can you get your girl pregnant on testosterone?

i heard that you are pretty much infertile on a test cycle, can anyone verify this

my girl friend told me she was pregnant, but i was on a test cycle at the time and i have suspicions that she is lying and just wants money off me (for the abortion)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you stilll have sperm right??!?!?! then he!! yeah you can get her pregnant

oh yeah well that clears that up then

so what about the millions of people accross the world who cant get their wives pregnant yet still have plenty of sperm???

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    although like consistency said you can still get her pregnant since it only takes one, and many have gotten their cycle whores pregnant, i would have to say it is unlikely, or their is a decreased chance of conceiving while on test, then when not on aas.When you take test your own endogenic testosterone production is decreased, and it is only this lowered endogenous test and not the aas wich can cause the contents of your nut sack to shrink. Thus with decreased endogenic test your own spermatogenesis will be decreased and lower the chance of conceiving. infact aas like test e are being considered or are in use as a male birth control alternative.
    Last edited by geoneo; 12-09-2004 at 04:00 AM.

thanks geoneo, thats the kind of answer i was looking for

i suspect my girl is lying to me - i was on a test E cycle and was always careful anyway

i think the B!tch is trying to con money out of me
    i dont trust her

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    g-force just remember although the chances are slim, the only way you will find out is if she gets a pregnancy test, which i think are free if you go through a doc(at least in canada they are). Another thing you could do is calculate her most fertile period and see if you had sex that day, do a google search for ovulation calculator, and all you have to ask her is how long is her cycle normally <- hope i didn't confuse you.just wondering what make her think she is pregnant? is she having morning sickness or other signs of pregnancy? - Good luck bros

alas its not that simple. she told me she was pregnant and has already had an abortion. she was 3 weeks pregnant - i remember her saying she was feeling sick in the morning - i have only been seeing her 3months and as i said, i dont trust her

she hasnt told me how much it cost yet, but it probably isnt cheap (i wouldnt know!??) and i know she has no money

she is comming round tonight and i will ask to see some medical records before i put up the cash, but she is going to go skitso when i ask her

and whats to say she cant fake those records anyway

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well, it is possible, and I think you should break up with her when this is settle, a relationship with such bad trust issues is not good, good luck.

dimes when you say its possible, what do you mean? that its still possible to get pregnant on test
    or that its possible for her to fake the medical records?

if i find out she is lying i will break up with her yes

if she's not...well we'll see how it goes - but it wont last long

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    ask for a copy of the bill?

Go to walgreens get a pregnancy test and watch to see what the results are, and it is possible to get her pregnany using test, have heard of alot of guys that have had this happen to them.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    been discussed loads of times, yes you can still get ur girl pregnant while on cycle, loads of people on board have got their girls pregnant while on cycle

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Go to walgreens get a pregnancy test and watch to see what the results are, and it is possible to get her pregnany using test, have heard of alot of guys that have had this happen to them.
    she has already had the abortion

so shes asking you to pay her back for what she spent omn the abortion, im a little lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    so shes asking you to pay her back for what she spent omn the abortion, im a little lost here.

correct

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    dude, why not just ask her to see the doctor bill?

just dont pay her, lol, dont really know, but she should have all the medical records and they should be legit, you can go with her to the clinic to confirm, good luck.

yeah i'm going to, i said that earlier

she is going to get mad for me asking but i see no choice

i will ask her tonight and let you know tomorrow

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    correct

She is full of it!

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    She is full of it!
    You mean sperm????

she's not full of mine

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    alas its not that simple. she told me she was pregnant and has already had an abortion. she was 3 weeks pregnant - i remember her saying she was feeling sick in the morning - i have only been seeing her 3months and as i said, i dont trust her

she hasnt told me how much it cost yet, but it probably isnt cheap (i wouldnt know!??) and i know she has no money

she is comming round tonight and i will ask to see some medical records before i put up the cash, but she is going to go skitso when i ask her

I had a chick lie to me and say she had got preggers by me and had an abortion. I thought it was fishy cause the day after this supposed abortion we went at it like bunny rabbits. Then, her sister snitched her out to me. I never confronted her over this but we

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member

Something is wrong here. You cant do an abortion until at least 6 weeks because you must be able to see the fetus on a sonogram to do the procedure. You cant see a fetus until 5or 6 weeks. If she is telling you she had one at 3 weeks, she is full of s***. Besides,if you were on test and had been taking it for about a month then you are most likely infertile. Have her show you some proof that she had an abortion and that she was 3 weeks. She may have actually had an abortion but she was not 3 weeks. It sounds like she is either conning you for$ or making you pay for some other guy's problem.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    oh yeah well that clears that up then

so what about the millions of people accross the world who cant get their wives pregnant yet still have plenty of sperm???
    Ejaculation doesn't necessarily mean a high sperm count....so that argument doesn't work..... Timing is EVERYTHING andf

whether you have 10 swimmers or 10,0000

it only takes one to find the target!

SO.........hmmm nope not gonna go into the usual lecture. She could be pregnant and it could be yours. Deal with it like a man.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Cycle Whore?? Nice. Very classy.

Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    although like consistency said you can still get her pregnant since it only takes one, and many have gotten their cycle whores pregnant, i would have to say it is unlikely, or their is a decreased chance of conceiving while on test, then when not on aas.When you take test your own endogenic testosterone production is decreased, and it is only this lowered endogenous test and not the aas wich can cause the contents of your nut sack to shrink. Thus with decreased endogenic test your own spermatogenesis will be decreased and lower the chance of conceiving. infact aas like test e are being considered or are in use as a male birth control alternative.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member
    Tell the gurl that you aren't paying for it becuase u would love to have a child....even though u more then likely don't....just tell her that she should have told you...that you wanted her to keep it...and that u think it's wrong for her to do that without consulting u ...and since u wanted to keep it, you aren't paying for it.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i think sancho has been knocking at the backdoor.....lol

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Cycle Whore?? Nice. Very classy.
    LMAO......hey, the man has his needs.
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ejaculation doesn't necessarily mean a high sperm count....so that argument doesn't work..... Timing is EVERYTHING andf

whether you have 10 swimmers or 10,0000

it only takes one to find the target!

SO.........hmmm nope not gonna go into the usual lecture. She could be pregnant and it could be yours. Deal with it like a man.
    what argument doesnt work?
    i agree with you, thats why i said "Consistency's" answer was bullsh!t

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    Tell the gurl that you aren't paying for it becuase u would love to have a child....even though u more then likely don't....just tell her that she should have told you...that you wanted her to keep it...and that u think it's wrong for her to do that without consulting u ...and since u wanted to keep it, you aren't paying for it.
    good idea, but its too late for that now
    besides the total cost is only £50

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    Something is wrong here. You cant do an abortion until at least 6 weeks because you must be able to see the fetus on a sonogram to do the procedure. You cant see a fetus until 5or 6 weeks. If she is telling you she had one at 3 weeks, she is full of s***. Besides,if you were on test and had been taking it for about a month then you are most likely infertile. Have her show you some proof that she had an abortion and that she was 3 weeks. She may have actually had an abortion but she was not 3 weeks. It sounds like she is either conning you for$ or making you pay for some other guy's problem.

i will challenge her about the 3 weeks thing

she came round last night, (the day after she had the abortiojn) and we didnt go at it like bunny rabbits, cos she said she felt ill - so we just had a hug and er..went to sleep.

anyway i went along with it and havent even mentioned the fact that i think she could be lying, surprisingly she said she will give me the doctors bill - and its only £50
    i thought it would be 10times that amount

i dont understand why it is so cheap and i dont understand why she would go to all that trouble just to con me out of £50, so i am starting to believe her

Good to know things are better over there, good luck bro.

hmmm

i spoke too soon, she has changed her story and said she doesnt have any paper work from the doc

i said i'm only paying if i see paperwork

dumping her tonight

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you can

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is your final answer.. I was on 800 mgs a week of Test E and Eq and Tren ..Got my wife pregnant..Now that is as simple of a medical explanation as I can give..Liek was said several times, it only takes one...

Doc M

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you're in the clear. don't give her one penny. tell her it wasn't ur kid she must have slept around and if she says it was urs tell her to prove it

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    was it durning a cycle or after because there could be a diffrence. Past work by the World Health Org.. shows that 200 mlg weekly of Test E could effectivly surpress spermatogenesis in males in fact its a more effective way of birth control method than oral contraception used by woman. Of course after AS use around 2 months sperm count could be around 30 million per milliliter and up to 6 months after useage around 77 million per mill..... i read this in Muscle Development issue September 2004

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You can still get her pregnant even if you've been on cycle for the last few years staright.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    was it durning a cycle or after because there could be a diffrence. Past work by the World Health Org.. shows that 200 mlg weekly of Test E could effectivly surpress spermatogenesis in males in fact its a more effective way of birth control method than oral contraception used by woman. Of course after AS use around 2 months sperm count could be around 30 million per milliliter and up to 6 months after useage around 77 million per mill..... i read this in Muscle Development issue September 2004

She told me she was three weeks ago and 3 weeks ago i was just comming to the end of a 500mg week test.e cycle (along with Dbol at the start and winny at the end)

i aint giving her sh!t until she proves it

Thread Information