Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Gotta pass this one on, my buddy was driving home late one night and on his street he hits a cat. He pulls over and parks cause he is freaked out. He gets out of the car and goes back to see if the cat is OK. He sees a cat huddled against the curb on the street...it is still alive. So he figures, this cat must be suffering right? He goes to his trunk and pulls out his tire iron to do the "humane" thing (this guy is an idiot) and walks back over to the cat doing to full "here kitty, kitty" thing. He gets close and...WHAM. He smokes the cat in the skull with the tire iron rendering it dead. Right then, his neighbour comes out screaming "what the fvck did you do to my cat!" He tries to explain what happened. The neighbour grabs him and walks him to the front of his car and shows him...the cat he hit still partially caught in the font end of his car!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I have a live animal trap for coons and possums, well it was a live trap hehe. I decided to make it an electric cage i just used an old extension cord, a small transformer and a few other odds and ends. I pluged it in one night and set it, i caught a possum in it and he cooked pretty well, you should give it a whirl. Oh and the setup worked when they moved the food pan it kicked on and fried them....

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I'd like to see you prove that one. I know dog owners who have been prosecuted because their dog attacked a cat in their garden. If they were considered vermin this wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Here in Ireland cats (even domestic cats) are legally considered vermin and your allowed kill them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information