Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    marka is offline Associate Member

Would you kill a Cat?

The house next door has been unoccupied for some time, and has about 5 cats that just live off who knows what. My garage is not fully enclosed and sometimes cats get into it. They dont bother me, except that when my cars get dust, you can see footprints all over the cars and I worry they will scratch. I dont know if I should try to enclose the garage, or just take them out with a pellet gun that I have. What do you think?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    The house next door has been unoccupied for some time, and has about 5 cats that just live off who knows what. My garage is not fully enclosed and sometimes cats get into it. They dont bother me, except that when my cars get dust, you can see footprints all over the cars and I worry they will scratch. I dont know if I should try to enclose the garage, or just take them out with a pellet gun that I have. What do you think?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. KILL THAT BIT CH AND SHOW ITS WHOS BOSS PIMP!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Here in Ireland cats (even domestic cats) are legally considered vermin and your allowed kill them.

cb25 is offline Banned
    dude, just fully enclose your garage....don't kill the cats.

you really want them gone? catch them and take them to an animal shelter.

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Tuna + antifreeze

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I had a brand new black paint job on my 69 Camero, and I woke up one morning went outside and there was the cat sitting on my hood with scratches all over it. Finally, the money for my Big Bertha driver finally paid off

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Dont kill the cats...enclose the garage.

If I dont kill them, they will be put to sleep anyway by animal control(if they can get all of them)...............its kind of personal now, do i be a pussy and have someone else do the job, or do I take care of it myself..........and if I do, shoot them with a pellet gun - its a pretty powerfull one 750 fps pistol -, will they just die with a good shot to the head or will they start miouwing like mayhem?...what if I hit the body?.....if they will start miauwing like crazy, then the hell with it, wont do it.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    If OGPackin read this thread he'd have a heart attack...............BUMP!!!

Thats what I almost had when I saw my Audi S4 and Jeep wrangler full of cat foot prints

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol my girl would cry is she read this thread..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Dont be an ass.. Don't kil the cats, besides if you did get caught you would go to jail. Animals have rights.. either enclose the garage, since u have an Audi im sure you'd want to spend a little bit of $$ to protect from other things as well.. or call animal control..

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i used to go hunting during my teens, we would hunt for stray cats using air rifles. i miss those days.

Iowa is offline Banned
    If I dont kill them, they will be put to sleep anyway by animal control(if they can get all of them)...............its kind of personal now, do i be a pussy and have someone else do the job, or do I take care of it myself..........and if I do, shoot them with a pellet gun - its a pretty powerfull one 750 fps pistol -, will they just die with a good shot to the head or will they start miouwing like mayhem?...what if I hit the body?.....if they will start miauwing like crazy, then the hell with it, wont do it.

Take them to your local human society, they dont euthanize

Swellin Guest
    DO not ever shoot a cat in the bodyu! They are **** near impossible to kill right off. You have to hit them in the head...with a good shot, or you risk wounding the animal.

I would recommend making a phone call instead of shooting them. Either take them out of town and put them at the local land fill.....or call in the Humane Society. Give the Humane Society a small donation, as they are overbooked and underbudgeted.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    don't shoot them. besides being uncalled for, there are animal cruelty laws and the penalties can be pretty steep depending on the state.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Here in Ireland cats (even domestic cats) are legally considered vermin and your allowed kill them.
    fvck bro i'm movin to ireland. What are gun regulations like out there? I like vermin hunting with my modified ar-15. .223, seated and weighted with a molded pistol grip, and hard chromed everything internally with an adjustable match trigger. Its the most fun gun in the world, and **** would i like to unload it on a group of stray cats

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Poor kitties

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    LOL! Not where i am mate, you'd get your ass kicked by a thousand tree hugging enviromentalist sheep following law breaking police recruiting police people.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    fvck bro i'm movin to ireland. What are gun regulations like out there? I like vermin hunting with my modified ar-15. .223, seated and weighted with a molded pistol grip, and hard chromed everything internally with an adjustable match trigger. Its the most fun gun in the world, and **** would i like to unload it on a group of stray cats
    Our gun laws are some of the toughest in the world. You'd have to suck someone's cock to get a licence for that thing. I waited more than 6 months for a licence on my Ruger 10/22!. And you can't get a licence for a hundgun.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I see there is quite a few people on here starting their Clomid Therapy!!! LOL

Get or make a Rabbit/ Cat trap..

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    just pop the ****ers, a crappy shot can hit a cat head

i also like the tuna/antifreeze idea, just hope they dont crawl under your house and die

humanely speaking just put out a trap, dump em somewhere

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    take them to the humane society or call them to come get them, or call animal control or something. let someone who wants them take them in

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    pop...pop....bye, bye, kitty

gya321 is offline Member
    dont need to shoot em. Enclose the garage.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    shot one once... he didnt wanna die

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    HA ha i was thinking the same thing!
    Bump!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

if they dont have collars then they are game.. esp cats!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    dont need to shoot em. Enclose the garage.
    puss

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    dont waist your time or money just kill them .
    you also dont want to mess with them cause you dont know what they might be carrying. esp if you have kids around your house
    thats all you need is some kid to try and pet one and end up sick.

if you cant kill them call animal control they will come get them.

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member

Kill or not to kill?

You have a valid reason for being upset with an animal that has potential for scratching a fine automobile. There are a few options as the ones listed above, but few are going to be successful. I realize alot of people hate cats, and have no problem shooting a cat, if the gun is powerful enough, it could even be the quickest. A pellet or BB gun, even the 750 you mention is not powerful enough or large enough to GUARANTEE a kill shot. You would have to be point blank and in the right area to penetrate the skull of the feline species, but even then the quickness of death is not guaranteed, so this option is not the best solution. A/F or poison is a definate no-no, as cats will seek water and isolation, hence - under a, possibly your house or any nook and cranny, to die. I had to crawl under my house when I first moved into it and remove a rotted carcass, not a pleasant experience. Animal Control is the best route, they can set traps and remove the pests, but it is not a permanent solution, there will always be stray cats, they are like mice, no getting rid of all of them. So totally enclosing your garage would be the next step after Animal Control. There is no sure way to fight this problem, just do everything you can LEGALLY to minimize the effect they have on your life. This is just MY opinion and everyone is different, Good Luck. Or you could get a :dog:

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha! Iv read it bro. How you treat animals shows ones character IMO. Do the right thing bro. Close your garbage and call the nearest animal shelter.

OG

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get yourself a car cover, or close in the garage

palme is offline Rosie Member
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Leave the cats alone, they cant scratch your car. Make sure you fix that hole their using as a door instead.

imann is offline Member
    Kill the little bastards, tons of strays, you would just be helping society....hope my girl doesn't see this...she would ball........lol

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Don't most serial killers start off by killing cats and dogs?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

I would be in heaven!!!!!!

kill the little Pussy
    kill the little Pussy
    kill the little Pussy
    kill the little Pussy

BDTR is offline Retired
    Swellins right, shoot it in the head. I remember shooting a cat with a .22 right in the side, **** thing was back in my lawn the next day until it met its match against a .45

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Swellins right, shoot it in the head. I remember shooting a cat with a .22 right in the side, **** thing was back in my lawn the next day until it met its match against a .45
    LOL... thing musta exploded with a .45! im surprised the .22 didnt kill it, i know u would have to hit a person in the head or somewhere vital to kill him with a .22 but a cat? strong little fukr!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was **** surprised it didint die, i hit it right in the side before the legs, figured it would have bled to death atleast. The .45 shooting was interesting to see, it would have been more interesting with my old AR-10 though.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    LOL... thing musta exploded with a .45! im surprised the .22 didnt kill it, i know u would have to hit a person in the head or somewhere vital to kill him with a .22 but a cat? strong little fukr!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information